Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Yes she did a collab, she chose a few items ( always things ma barker would like) up to around £200. Then her army went and copied. Only the interest isn't good for those who may have used HP. Her last post was Christmas or Jan? So not sure what happened there?
Thanks a million! Just goes to show, cloffs or clothes, she's fickle as f at the best of times! ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

No username was taken

It’s like she wants him to age in her timeline. If she’s to busy just ignore him for weeks then carry on not realising he’s aged!! They change so quick.
I do that to and think yup tattle called that oh and that and oh for the whole house that to 😂 I feel like the wee ned fergie out still game when hinch does something or says something and I go no ye didnae no ye don’t 😂
[/QUOTE
Say what???

Astonishing

VIP Member
Thank you, I appreciate that. And good shout, potty training is in the near future here...if I can ever convince him to sit on the damn thing 🤣
This is my 5 year old 😩 she’s started bed wetting but I think it’s due to not seeing daddy and she’s pretty scared about corona!!

I’m dreading having to potty train again! 😂

• Sad
Stop the world. I want to get off.
If a book of lists gives you the credibility to be quoted on the front of another book - I’m done. I’m using the word book very lightly in both instances here.
I love Laura knee deep in life too and hinchy tarnished that a bit too a while back she shared the page 🙄

Souffle

Chatty Member
If I unfollow her but still watch her stories will it still benefit her stats?

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Everything is on her terms, the gretel filter so the press won't print her pic, no more like they can print it but only ones you like, that show you in a good way. Only arselicking comments are left up, no negativity allowed! Only praise is shared unless it's "troll" post used before a carefully thought out meltdown...you know like when you have a book out £££. You read here Sophie and you will have saw some articulate posts, written by educated, good people. You will have read posts detailing your greed and wrong doings..I.e the very collab. Yet nothing seems to prick your conscience does it? You still use products tested on animals, still flog to folk often in crap situations financially, mentally or both! You flout social distance rule without a flinch...manipulation and greed are what I see when I look at you...for each person who tell you, you've helped them, there are 2/3 more who you haven't! Believe me when I say we here aren't jealous we wouldn't swap with you for all the gifted tatt in this world!
I know there's nothing more annoying than constant asking about rehashing previous Grinch misdoings, but, apologising in adavance, may I ask what was this Very Collab? Did they involve themselves with her? Better again, for the goss we live for, did it have an unfortunate outcome? ATV X

Reactions: 1

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Bit late too the party as usual but the whole scrub daddy thing has annoyed me!

There’s another account that I follow. It’s not the best and she annoys the absolute shite out of me but I’ve seen her use scrub daddies right from the beginning, she uses and advertises then multiple times a day!

Then there hinch. Hardly ever uses hers. Never really plugs it! But yet she’s the one getting sent fuckkng clocks and being choose to take part in whatever it is there doing!

Surely the smaller account that actually works hard to sell there products should get this not Hinch!!

It’s like being back at school again the miss popular bitch gets everything and always seem to comes up smelling of roses and the ones who actually work hard get over looked!!
Yh they’re all as bad as each other Beggy biatches

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
He’s a hungry boy! I don’t know much about baby appetites but I will learn before I wean mine. I just know one quesadilla does me in I couldn’t possibly eat more 😂

Thetruth123

VIP Member
What were the toilet tummy stories?

Also does anyone have that flash mop? It pains me to say but I do want one! Any ex-Hinchers want to confess things they bought a few years ago before we escaped the cult?! Because she’s the reason I’ve got a Shark 😂😭
And me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Sorry to say this, but I think that the admin are as quick to ban as soph is quick to block
I know there can be crazy conspiracy theory's here.

But the truth is actually pretty dull, people are only ever banned from here if they break our rules around harassment, nasty comments about children or promoting unrelated accounts. List of all rules here - https://tattle.life/help/terms/

Your warning points were because you were telling people to find go her neighbors, that's clearly against our "keep it on tattle, don't post anything that could be seen as harassment rules".