Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiHUNs

Can relate. Mine is in doggy therapy🙄🤣

He’s probably only getting a walk because she wants to go collect sticks.
The sticks she has thrown down on the ground before hand hah
What's the point of putting that much food on her child's plate, even being a novice mum by now at 10/11 months you can gage how much your child eats & portion size & he's no way gonna eat all that, very wasteful....🤦
I don't even eat that much and im bloody 30 haha

Reactions: 4

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Just wanted to pop in and say if anyone wants to, erm, discuss Mario of the gifted Shark, we are over here currently on thread 11. Go on, you know you want to 😜

On my way!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Morning Everyone
It's only gone 10am my girls are doing my head in 🙄😂

" It's not fair they can't see their friends"
Blah blah blah oh I'm sorry girls it's my fault we are in the middle of a pandemic.

Hormones are flying around this house 😁.
Same here. I have a 12 yr old, 2 year old (feral child) and newborn. We are climbing the walls

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
She referred to it as Covid
She’s never ever said that before...
its “what’s going on out there” normal people say Corona.
it was far to professional to be completely structured by her “she’s just learning guys she’s so ditsy”

I’m no fool. Trust me. I believe what I’ve seen
ATV 😘
I agree with you on that. It sounded scripted. She was playing the victim card trying to get sympathy. At least we didn’t fall for it 😆. What does ‘ATV’ mean? I always see it on tattle but no idea what it stands for 🙈.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
'What is he doing with his bum?'

Not exactly sure Zoph, but what I do know is he's wiping poo particles all over your sofa, where Ronnie sits and plays - Nice!

View attachment 123514
Probably needs his worming tablets, poor fella

Stop the world. I want to get off.
If a book of lists gives you the credibility to be quoted on the front of another book - I’m done. I’m using the word book very lightly in both instances here.
It’s being aimed at a low rent market so anything with hinch on it is going to appeal to a certain type of buyer

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
What were the toilet tummy stories?

Also does anyone have that flash mop? It pains me to say but I do want one! Any ex-Hinchers want to confess things they bought a few years ago before we escaped the cult?! Because she’s the reason I’ve got a Shark 😂😭
I bought the vileda spray mop. And I do like it, cheaper than the flash power mop. Spray some diluted flash floor cleaner and the pad is washable.
I think they're a waste of money. You buy the mop, batteries, fresh disposable wipes at every use.
The speed mop I think would be slightly cheaper, similar to the power mop but at a slightly cheaper cost.

Annaloux

Why does it take 2 grown up bellends to wash and sort one baby???
Fuck sake vestlife, easy with the brush, you'll brush off the little hair grandpahair has.
I’m sure they can do it alone but might prefer to do it together, my 10 month old son loves mummy and daddy bathing him together, 2 people to splash them 😁although my son likes to climb out of his bath seat to stand up on the bath so easier for one of us to hold his hands while we wash him so he doesn’t fall🤣 can’t keep the bugger still

Reactions: 2

MrsK32

Bugger I missed it. I tapped on the story but phone was on silent. Got up and thought I’d watch with my cuppa tea. Then it was gone

Reactions: 2