Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I didn’t watch the toilet tummy video this morning coz my hubby was about went back to watch and it’s gone. What was she going on about? Did she have the runs? 😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the lantern debate on the Facebook page?? They literally do not see any wrong In what she does do they.. it is sickening to see

• Haha

Tiptop5

Hey, I’ve been lurking on somebody else’s thread.
But can you tell me why Hinchs thread is so popular? And people take a disliking to her?
I don’t follow her so I don’t know much about her other than she cleans a lot.

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
So what do you think the pissy sticks will be made into? (a term I use loosely) star, mickey mouse, or will she attempt what ss made?

• Haha
  • Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Have you ever seen the film bad moms 2? 😆

I will never watch it again without thinking of hinch and her mum!!!!
I made my husband watch this in January and didn’t realise it was a Christmas film 🙈. I’m guessing it’s the blonde mums that remind you of hinch and how clingy her mum is!

• Heart

Blurredlines

I worry about her mental health!! How will she cope when/if Jamie ever goes back to work... she's now effecting her physical health because she can't deal with this "fame" she's bought for herself !! She constantly needs someone and can't be independent at all... she needs to focus all her energy into being a mother and not on social media. That little boy needs a happy and healthy mum. That she is not !!!! She has never taken that child out... this lock down doesn't affect her it's normal for her to be stuck inside everyday !! Only thing changed is she can't show off her shopping hauls...
The woman couldn't even mash up a strawberry on that first video.. have a look at the highlight now she thinks she's a chef... she knows what she's doing she's not silly!!

Durtywexico

No texture in the salsa he's got 4 teeth Ffs .
She could of cube & softened the peppers & tomatoes so he had something to chew on . 2 wraps one would of been enough filled folded and cut in half. Maybe some chicken too.
Does Ronnie ever have meat?! I may have missed it but it’s always veggie stuff...