Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bee84

This poor sheep made out she thought of it 🙄 its for a friend.. Let's hope this friend likes Hinch.
I get she’s trying to make a sensory board, they can be absolutely fab when done properly like this one I’ve found on google images View attachment 122674
But that’s a load of rubbish glued to some cardboard 🙈
And I’m sorry his fine motor skills, he should really be able to turn the page of a board book easily by now 😔
When i saw on here that she made a sensory board for Da Doo Ron Ron.. I thought it would be along those lines to encourage fine motor skills.. Sadly not

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Mate, no one can prove or disprove anything, why you arguing the toss for the sake of it?
“Mate” ? 😂
I wasn’t arguing, I simply pointed out she made it up. I personally despise people who pretend to know certain people or live next to people on tattle. There’s no point in reading it if it’s full of fake information. You said people can’t prove or disprove, but I literally have just proved she was lying.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Missmim

I always thought this . Never seen her helping him do steps as she holds him walking round. So odd

Edit

Just to add it's all ' WHAT YOU DOING???' screeched at a million decibels and prods and pokes with her hands or other toys. It's all we seem to see. And yes never is he on her hip as they walk about. I read it a bit wrong before. I was thinking if holding him by his hands and letting him do walking steps . Everything just looks so staged.
And mummas handsnomes

• Haha

Rose28454

VIP Member
if it’s her tum it’s probably because it was a big meal if you don’t normally eat much a big meal will do that

A week without you keeping me sane has killed me! I’ve finally listened to VN gate although I already knew and guessed what the content would be! Can’t pull any wool over my troll eyes

Soooooooo my friend at gleam
Finally replied and oh god I was wishing to share the tea with you all I’ve been literally dying!

I’ve not read anything obv cause i couldn’t see anything and to be fair I can’t even try and catch up! So a recap please my darlings! But I’ve now heard the voice notes 😂 - Thank you @DoodlePoodle found them straight away you little 💎 by saying covid you can tell it’s from a script or at least pointers because she’s referred to it as “all that’s going on” and most people say corona or coronavirus.

Notes from my friend at gleam

1 - she has deviated from scrip to gain sympathy which they weren’t happy about
2 - it was suggested she come clean on bbq gate but Vestie said no. It’s damaging to the brand.
3. she first saw article on here or in something she was tagged in cause it was within an article about someone else they weren’t told it was being published!

She thinks that Ma is still there

Soooooo I’ve learnt lots without you all

I would show screenshots but I need to protect my friend! She gave me permission to “tattle” tell... But she obv wants to keep her job!

ATV - I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL 😍
But why did she confess to that small account? Did she know it would end up on tattle? It’s just seems odd to me as it not like she actually released a statement.

• Heart

Fairy_funny

Have all other influencers stopped swipe ups? Coz even though she’s not actively saying buy this by putting stuff on her stories she knows her Hinchers are gonna run out and buy it anyway.
I haven’t looked for a few days bit miss greedy’s home or whatever she is called is still doing swipe ups. Swipe up draining board the other day.

God I love it when she uses a manipulating song choice for her army of sheep. Keep going Soph keep desperately trying to keep them under your spell.

Tui

VIP Member
Why does she always need to “sort out this boxxx.” You have a medicine box, just top it up as and when you buy more medicine and throw away the empty packets.

I think they are secretly disorganised and untidy!🧐
I know all those boxes look brand new and unopened anyway.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No. No. No. No. No!

I had one of these made (by someone who has their own business, so it looks 100 times better FYI) YEARS ago! If she copies this I'm gonna have a proper strop!
I made one for my friend's wedding, with their names and all their kids (they have 5 between them)

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
View attachment 122741Jason Manford dropped vinegar on his floor and people are tagging Hinch as if she'd know what to do! "Erm yeah put some Zoflora in a bottle with some Lenor, mix it all up and drink it, then I dunno, throw some pink stuff on it and light a wax melt! Then say you've been thinking about changing the floor, but not properly changing it because you love it so much, and then your husband will get someone in to look at it and as if by magic you've got a new kitchen"
Is he taking the piss? Asking for “bargain Mrs Hinches” or is he too another fan? 😫

• Haha

Annaloux

To be fair, new advice says the sit in walkers arent good for babies, it affects their hips and doesnt have them in a natural position conducive to walking so they're not advised anymore so I dont slate her for not having one. But if hes so close to walking give him a little push along toy, a baby pram or those push along activity centres.
my boy wasn’t in it for long, I wouldn’t really recommend them, they seemed to hold him back, we ended up getting him one of those push along walkers with the toy on the rent and he gets everywhere with that and along with walking with the sofa and anything else he can climb on , they’re just a waste of money to be honest