Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ranty McRantington

That witchy finger 🤢🧙
😂 I know, I don't know what's worse, watching that ginger, or watching them laugh as the dog is wiping it's bum on the sofa! 🤢🤢

God I love it when she uses a manipulating song choice for her army of sheep. Keep going Soph keep desperately trying to keep them under your spell.
It is like she's actually a witch, with that ginger, the song choices and now starting to use that God damn crystal pen as a bloody wand! 🧙

Reactions: 4

Inkarea

What's decapodge? Decoupage or modgepodge I get people can't spell various reasons and difficulties but it'd be written on the bottle ! You only have to copy it god
Exactly, they copy everything else 🙄

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Sorry don’t know why the title isn’t on @admin
should be

Soph is after the sympathy vote, with a worry box and dreams about a rowing boat

Paddy

I’m with you. Half of it ends up on the floor fed to the dog, or smushed against the high chair. I certainly can’t be arsed getting the blender out to make a salsa.
the other thing is I don’t ever remember feeding pouches or stuff like that, my daughter is 15 and I honestly don’t ever remember her having ready made baby food, and I was a young mom 🤷‍♀️

DebbieF

VIP Member
[
Haha brilliant.

Having a dog myself i have to go out to walk him otherwise he would trash the house, i do not know how that dog does bugger all all day apart from pant then still goes and lies on it's fat back at night - Someone needs to report it to the RSPCA

The RSPCA wouldn‘t be interested unless there was a camera crew present. His needs are being met, he’s over fed which is just as bad as starving him. He was groomed a couple of days ago (snipped his top knot off) 🙄, they are failing him regarding sufficient walks twice daily, where are his toys? He needs enrichment/activity games, poor bugger must be bored senseless and this is why he is always asleep constantly.

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me where the voice thing is so have a listen please

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Just spent the last hour or so trying to catch up and found the voice notes. Fucking Hells Bells! That was unbelievable and utterly embarrassing. Hasn't left the house in weeks? Yet mentioned in a recent story that they all go on a daily stroll? wanders about around the lake wondering where it starts and ends? gathers twigs to make tatty rubbish for Greyville? what an absolute pile of wank! The pathological nature of her lies is cause for concern - or at least it should be for her family. Maybe she only considers trips to Home Bargains and Costa leaving the house?
As for her trying to take people's minds off Covid 19 with her stories? Well let's all bow down to the Queen of Sheeba! How far up her own arse is she?

I also highly refute that anyone on here would private message her and tell her to kill herself and I find that very difficult to believe.

If you want to go back to what life was like in June 2018 ( and stop with the crocodile tears please!) fuck off back there. How difficult would it really be? I guess you have contractual obligations to fulfill but you must have lawyers who could sort out the finer details of contracts for you?
The problem is Sophie that you have zero control over what we say on here and it drives you mad doesn't it? You can't delete a single word that's said here can you?

You live in a world where you think you are a paragon of virtue, never putting a foot wrong. I mean you're just little old Soph from the village aren't you? Making a bit of money from your Instagram account?

The reality though Sophie is that you're really like Norman Bates. You are a modern day version of Psycho.

All the best

Thread 151 page 13 Friday at 6.30pm
It's well worth a listen! X
This! 👏❤❤❤

carky.s

To be fair, new advice says the sit in walkers arent good for babies, it affects their hips and doesnt have them in a natural position conducive to walking so they're not advised anymore so I dont slate her for not having one. But if hes so close to walking give him a little push along toy, a baby pram or those push along activity centres.
my little one absolutely loved flying about the living room in his walker, he was that fast he took chips off the skirting board! Obv soph wouldn’t allow that. He also loved the push along VTech one but it’s bright red and yellow so not sure he’s allowed 😂

tbh I don’t think he’s even pulling himself up

Lemons91

To be fair, new advice says the sit in walkers arent good for babies, it affects their hips and doesnt have them in a natural position conducive to walking so they're not advised anymore so I dont slate her for not having one. But if hes so close to walking give him a little push along toy, a baby pram or those push along activity centres.
Hinch does out Ronnie in a walker, I think he has 2

IsaDrennan

Oh boy, I’ve missed everything. Can someone please give me a TL;DR. I promise I’m already sorry for asking because I know how annoying these requests can be. I just really want to know why we have no thread title?

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Is Ronnie really having 2 pouches this morning? He seems to get two ‘courses’ every meal time, including breakfast.

[QUOTE="Anight2716, post: 1289352, member: 63320]

I suffer from depression too, which causes a huge lack of motivation, I try and tidy up a room each day, and I do keep a little tick list on a whiteboard but that was a recommendation from my therapist to help me keep on top of it
This is a great suggestion, manageable amounts of work and something reusable - doesn’t involve £12 notepads. Sending love, esp for the harder than usual days x
[/QUOTE]
It normally ends up with dicks drawn all over it but it works haha

• Haha