Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissyMoox

Lunch looks like sick, where on earth does she get these stupid recipes from? Can’t she just make something normal ? Is she trying too hard or is it a wind up? Wouldn’t eat anything I’ve seen her make! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7

JCMSadie

VIP Member
The only thing I personally think is good is the flash bathroom liquid and I hate to admit the bathroom minky is quite useful for the bath and sink!
Can’t say I’ve used anything else she pedals although the bicarbonate spray the new one is good on pissy mattresses 🤣🤣 dealt with a lot of that this last week from my daughter!
My mum told me to try it so I took my mums word for it over Hinch.
Hope you’re okay, if you ever need a chat PM me. I’m always ears (eyes) for anyone to offload on to 😘😘
Thank you, I appreciate that. And good shout, potty training is in the near future here...if I can ever convince him to sit on the damn thing 🤣

Lisav

Chatty Member
Why the hell has she glued stuff to a board for her child to play with? Shouldn't they be able to pick up and play with their toys? Not have the glued down so they can't make a mess? Why is she so protective over her possessions and order of her house when she has a child? She's so materialistic.
Or hurling it across the room, or was that just my boys? 😉

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Just on the off chance... Is anything she uses (ie sells her soul, and child, to the devil for?) actually worth buying?

I'm dealing with mental health issues and my house is literally a "depression nest" So I'm genuinely asking.
The only thing I personally think is good is the flash bathroom liquid and I hate to admit the bathroom minky is quite useful for the bath and sink!
Can’t say I’ve used anything else she pedals although the bicarbonate spray the new one is good on pissy mattresses 🤣🤣 dealt with a lot of that this last week from my daughter!
My mum told me to try it so I took my mums word for it over Hinch.
Hope you’re okay, if you ever need a chat PM me. I’m always ears (eyes) for anyone to offload on to 😘😘

• Heart

Sazb

Mad Mario. I was shocked when I found him. He’s one of those neddy gays 😂 you know you get camp gay men, butch gay men, feminine gay men, just normal gay man but in Scotland you also get the neddy gays. Can see him outside Polo having a scrap with someone who looked at Derek 😂
Howling at this. Though I always think that axm is for the more neddier gay 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Ranty McRantington

Just caught up and very sad I missed the story about the shits, I was too busy gluing my tampons in the shape of a massive willy to stick up in the bathroom. #hinched.

Just thought, weve not seen wild wild vest in a while, has he been banished to the loft with Tracy for eating a biscuit on the couch instead of out the window?
He's probably ran up there to be with her, nobbing her in the process! 🤢

• Haha

Annaloux

I am not a mum, but is he old enough to go in one of those walkers
yes, my son was in his walker from around 5 months old, all depends on the baby and how strong they are, a mum will know whether her baby is ready for a walker or not, abit like when weaning, a mum knows, my son is a week older than Ronnie and is very close to walking alone :)

For me it was when she had the extension put on castle greyskull. The teasing reveals and then every single thing she showed was either gifted or marked as an ad. Showed me exactly how beggy she is. It really made me start thinking about a lot of the people I followed at that time and I had a huge cull on my Instagram to get rid of them. And since then she’s gone from worse to worse. Constant lies, total disregard for anyone, refusal to take account when she is called out for things. Presenting the ‘perfect’ life with the perfect marriage and perfect baby. Totally not realistic.

Then the voice notes saying that she is keeping her ‘platform’ as normal as she can for others. Lies again! Most people just now are worried and scared and it would be so much more helpful if she acknowledged that since she is such a big advocate of ‘mental health’ but no, that would actually mean her having to be real about something. And the mental health thing only ever kicks in when it’s her being ‘trolled’ and her ‘anxiety’.

Rant over!
That voice note got me bad.

Most people I follow who are not talking about it all the time at least dip in and mention it occasionally and say they’re keeping it light.
Also, I’ve not been out for weeks? Thought you went picky up shitty sticks?

• Haha