Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
View attachment 123723Enjoyed this little exchange from a Fb page I like that takes the piss out of Huns. Hinch obvs gets mentioned all the time, everyone hates her but this was a comment on a post where somebody went and watched her stories for the first time

Funnily enough I say when the sky is diff shades of grey that it’s like a hinch mood board, this has been taken on by two other friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Goonie4ever

No texture in the salsa he's got 4 teeth Ffs .
She could of cube & softened the peppers & tomatoes so he had something to chew on . 2 wraps one would of been enough filled folded and cut in half. Maybe some chicken too.

Goonie4ever

The Girls are wrecking my bulb. They have not stopped whining since they got up . They are bored 🙄 clean yr bloody room's oh no that's boring.
They are making chocolate biscuit cakes now with the Easter eggs 🤣 & baking. They can make as much mess as they like so long as they stop whining . If they was little I could understand they are 16 🙄😂😂
I dunno what happened there this was suppose to be a reply lol

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
I can’t see the toilet tummy story, has she deleted it?

Ahh just seen someone say it was a temporary story. What a way to beg for attention.

simplelifex

Does anyone know why the thread is just called Mrs hinch #153 are we not allowed to use funny thread titles now😭😭😭

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
This stick art is just what I needed to cheer me up on a Tuesday morning. My friends wife just posted one on her Instagram.......I thought she had more sense!

Tui

VIP Member
Toilet tummy 😂 so bizarre, when are your guts not associated with toilets.

• Haha

Summerrose20

Bit off topic guyyyyssss but I've just remembered when people have been saying Ronron is almost one. He shares the same birthday as my son 😩 when I saw this last year I was like nooooo.
Talk about unlucky

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Ffs a tree is losing blossom into her garden if I was her neighbour I would be out shaking that tree 😂
The neighbour better keep a close eye on their tree. She will be chopping it down to make another piswy stick letter

• Haha

Missmim

View attachment 123301

No Sophie!!! What's not nice is you abusing the rules of lockdown, using small businesses and not giving them credit, lying and manipulating everyone, damaging the environment, setting your barmy army on "trolls" and all the tat you're gifted and promote so your sheep go and get into financial difficulties copying because they are so desperate just to be noticed by you!!

That's why you've got toilet tummy, because you're a terrible person who's starting to realise you're one mistake away from falling off that pedestal.
Was vesty or mummy holdingy the phone as both hands can be seen and from the bathroom layout is there anywhere to rest it?

• Sick
  • Haha

Lez2990

Someone getting desperate me thinking
I have this person on insta... well I did until she tagged grinch in her latest cheesecake making post (they looked lovely btw little mini ones)... but I followed her before because she did post baking things before and always tagged Jane patisserie in them... then salad fingers goes and becomes a master baker and now people are tagging her.. makes me sick.