Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me where the voice thing is so have a listen please

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed 2 Instagram accounts, both of whom i really enjoy because they said they're "hinching" today. What the actual duck is this spell she has people under?! It frustrates the hell out of me that people can't see what we see!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Has anyone seen the lantern debate on the Facebook page?? They literally do not see any wrong In what she does do they.. it is sickening to see

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really pisses me off when she puts something on her story thst she's got it bought and then, poof!! Her army of bleeping sheep buy all of thst item or product up just for the sake of it. So people that have been buying or using it for a long time before can't bloody get it any more!! Happened to me with a few baby bits and stuff. I was raging
Convinced half the ppl buying the stuff didn't even have kids, they were just buying is so they could sit at night with a birds nest on their head, crystal pen and pretend to be her πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Has anyone seen the lantern debate on the Facebook page?? They literally do not see any wrong In what she does do they.. it is sickening to see
No, what page? Tell me its not them sky lanterns that burn and kill animals 😭 my dad had 1 of his cows badly burnt last year by 1. They really anger me 😠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It really pisses me off when she puts something on her story thst she's got it bought and then, poof!! Her army of bleeping sheep buy all of thst item or product up just for the sake of it. So people that have been buying or using it for a long time before can't bloody get it any more!! Happened to me with a few baby bits and stuff. I was raging
Convinced half the ppl buying the stuff didn't even have kids, they were just buying is so they could sit at night with a birds nest on their head, crystal pen and pretend to be her πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

No, what page? Tell me its not them sky lanterns that burn and kill animals 😭 my dad had 1 of his cows badly burnt last year by 1. They really anger me 😠
I've never seen such a pathetic group of people πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18

No it's the we love mrs hinch page and someone asked where her lanterns were from in the lounge and this women wrote about how anxious it made her seeing the big lanterns in a play room and this poor women is being hounded for showing her concern. A few people have wrote about how ridiculous the price of them are I think the ones she had are nearly Β£200 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I can't wait to see Pringles fly off the shelf because they are all wrapping them in twine and turning them into cornflour canisters.

That was the shittest thing I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Omg what it she doing with that sticking tit to a carboard box? Poor ronnieblesshim can’t pick anything up and explore the object! She really is the shitest mother!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Oh dear god, I'm not rich by any means. My my 1 year old has a proper activity table. My friend bought him it for Xmas. If she hadn't, I would have saved for one for him. Poor Ronnie is looking at that thinking what crock of tit is this she's made now ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Nice to see her making something nice for Ronnie to play with!!
I personally don't get it. Surely at his age, he should be able to play freely and explore things. How can he do that if it's all glued down? He desperately wanted to pick that sponge up. Is this how she will avoid the mess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
No it's the we love mrs hinch page and someone asked where her lanterns were from in the lounge and this women wrote about how anxious it made her seeing the big lanterns in a play room and this poor women is being hounded for showing her concern. A few people have wrote about how ridiculous the price of them are I think the ones she had are nearly Β£200 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Holy tit!! Her followers are proper bullies. We may slate hinch and vent about her, but they properly go for people over nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I did this cardboard suit with my son he would go loopy!
What is the actual point of it?! ..

She’s gone glue gun crazy!
Oh yeah, who else uses a glue gun. SS. What a coincidence πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.