Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Ronnie takes after mum slapping things about And chucking them everywhere when Mum is on a rant lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Like in Mean Girls! “And this one time, she slapped me in the face. It was amazing” 😂😂😂
Oh god I really can see so much Regina in the scruffy cow. Oh my god I love your bracelet where did you get it....

That’s the ugliest effing bracelet I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her attitude is getting to me
I have emailed the Sun so see what response I get guyzz

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has she or he gone?
See this gets me it adds to the doubt then! Come on here and own it and stand ground if genuine. None of us need any bleeping evidence, just told
Us stuff that was already been spoke of, saying she never knew tattle just googled her and see this site. Fishy hmmm. All I wanted was some pics of her own kitchen and bathroom lol as she lived doors away built same time going to find similar tiles and kitchen, not many ppl live in a newish house and have pulled a kitchen out or bathroom
Why would she post pictures of inside of her house? It would only take another neighbour who knows them both who is a bit gossipy and bingo...hinch knows who verity is. If she was real I'm guessing she realised she had better things to do than being accused of being a fraud 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely if this BBQ thing isn’t true she’d have denied it by now?? Like why would you not when it’s a twattish thing to be accused of. The fact that she’s not said anything makes me think it’s true.

Reactions: 15
Anyone having trouble with hinches stories not showing on top of main page? I have to search her and go on her actual page to see them!!! Usually first story up the top of page I see.

Also Ronnie grabs and is rough with everything because he watches you and your grabby hands and throwing urns around the house!! Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She shot hell of a cob on. Will be launching bold pods in the machine later like grenades

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we take a minute to think of the poor children that are now being home schooled by hardcore Hinchers. 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgive me if this has already been spotted, I am just jumping in as these threads move sooo fast but is this a dyson hairdryer in Jamie’s drawer? Did Hinch not say she was buying one the other day? Or is this one of the fake ones? I don’t know enough about them.
44756293-A126-4A94-91E4-E48EB320437A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Forgive me if this has already been spotted, I am just jumping in as these threads move sooo fast but is this a dyson hairdryer in Jamie’s drawer? Did Hinch not say she was buying one the other day? Or is this one of the fake ones? I don’t know enough about them.
View attachment 120718
Isn’t that bottom left the bleeping car boot tigger for the memory box?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It really makes you think how badly does she have to duck up before they realise who she really is?
We’ve had Audi-gate, Bib-gate, lid-gate and now Covidiot and STILL they worship the taps she wanks. WTAF?! 🤦‍♀️😤
I honestly think at this point it could come out that she had a bleeping cleaner and they'd be like "so???!!! She deserves it, she works so hard #bekind!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve studied Jamie’s Instagram video of the kitchen and I don’t know if it’s just me but the person in the background making noise (I think playing with Ronnie) doesn’t sound like Soph to me. Near the end someone says ‘boo’ and I don’t know, sounds suspicious.

I could be wrong though 😂
Yes what is happening

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you see that when he started his ankle spinning she tipped the truck over to cover it up?
She just would not leave him alone to explore and play. Just kept chucking that frigging box with muslin scraps towards him!! Just leave him alone and put your god damn phone down!!!!

Reactions: 15
Anyone having trouble with hinches stories not showing on top of main page? I have to search her and go on her actual page to see them!!! Usually first story up the top of page I see.

Also Ronnie grabs and is rough with everything because he watches you and your grabby hands and throwing urns around the house!! Atv
Are you blocked?

Cor blimey. I’ve missed loads and managed to get up to date.

Verity has gone! Zoph airing VestLifes pants to her followers. How dare he have a Rubik’s cube in his draw.

i was listening to a podcast last night. Frankie Sandfords with Sam Thompson. Everything he was saying it was Hinch all over. Saying that if you put yourself out there you have to expect people to have different opinions. You can’t expect everyone to like you but the reason you get to where you are is because of people building up their opinions. If someone says something you don’t agree with, just think “you’re a dick” and move on! It was really good!

Reactions: 12
She just would not leave him alone to explore and play. Just kept chucking that frigging box with muslin scraps towards him!! Just leave him alone and put your god damn phone down!!!!
That infuriated me!! "Oh he looooves the box I made him he just looooves it" as she is frantically grabbing it and shoving it at him and he is CLEARLY having fun spinning the wheels on his truck playing like a normal baby! Arg!! Leave him alone and LET HIM MAKE THE MESS

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.