Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Anyone else get the feeling that Ma Barker is the kinda Mum that still goes in the bathroom when Verucca is in the bath? Full tits and prawn purse out?

Sits on the loo for a chat. Creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 103

Kbird

VIP Member
Onslow has just blocked me. I don’t get why- I only asked if all the fam had a nice time coming over for the BBQ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Verity123

What made you check her out on here? X
I’d seen in the paper that a neighbour had grassed them up so wanted to see what comments etc and this site came up, which I’m new to so sorry if I’m a bit slow replying lol

glad someone did tbh as it was pissing me off seeing that she was carrying on as normal, bloody good on them !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Bumblebee6458

Has anyone seen the shade that bestie SS has been throwing??

Twig memory frame much nicer then Grinches, only a few pissy sticks but photographs of memories made and not a minkey or Dave in sight

Bed near the sink for her dishwashing sponge

Post about not filming clapping as she can't clap and film at the same time and wants to show respect

Shade Stacey shade!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’d seen in the paper that a neighbour had grassed them up so wanted to see what comments etc and this site came up, which I’m new to so sorry if I’m a bit slow replying lol

glad someone did tbh as it was pissing me off seeing that she was carrying on as normal, bloody good on them !
Well, Verity, you are very welcome here! We are a nice bunch. We can’t stand her, but we all love each other 😂 get comfy girl! You’re in for a treat! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

hinchsumz

I thought it was only me in the uk that thought this hideous excuse of a woman was a joke...im so happy ive found this!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Verity123

We need more of her neighbours on her 😂😂
Her dad has been there too? I wish people had photo proof. Her hincers are defending her left right and centre and all this time her family has been around her. That’s so brazen how is she getting away with it?
Yep her dads car was on the drive, saw driving into the estate more than once a day too!!

In the recent lock down?
Not since she’s appeared in the paper but seen them a week ago and few times before that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Gullible no more!

Right Verity, next Thursday we need you to go on a mission for us.....if you haven't got a dog...borrow one. Can you do a recorded walk past at 8pm ...just to clear a few things up for us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Summerrose20

Yep her dads car was on the drive, saw driving into the estate more than once a day too!!

Not since she’s appeared in the paper but seen them a week ago and few times before that!
Whaaat! More than once a day. Wtf do her parents need to go over multiple times of day for?? She really can't cope without them can she.
You verity are my new best mate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
You bunch of arseholes have cheered me right up tonight! I was having a bit of a blue day but now I’m sitting in bed cackling at all of this! Stuffing tortillas down my throat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65