Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No opinion on the neighbour but in total agreement that the Saintly one will come through even being titled a Covoidiot. She will be a surviver as she blasted as her musical background. She will ignore it and just carry on, in fact getting more confident that she is untouchable see how she clapped out the front last night. What after all could happen to her? As evidenced people in current brand deals with her just post some minimal reply if they reply at all. I suspect some will just quietly drop her, if even that, when her contract ends, She is in talks for so many exciting things she tells us. I don't doubt it at all, while she has that totally obsessed army who buy anything she promotes or uses - that represents assured sales and big money in difficult financial times she will be seen as a golden ticket. The majority of firms have their eyes firmly on the bottom line, they don't really care too much if she is morally challenged. Its a shame but unless she kills someone in the street or hosts glastonbury on her front lawn with any substance you like on show then she will as I said just ignore everything.
I agree she’s so big now she doesn’t need p&g and other companies. Anything she brings out her sheep will buy and continue to make her rich. I’ve said it before I don’t think she has 3 millions Hinchers but she has about 200 thousand and that’s still a very big following she can spend the rest of her days taking their money and she will be a very rich lady. She’ll probably disappear living in the country with her millions laughing at her Hinchers for making her rich and sticking two fingers up to us tattle bastard for never being able to bring her to justice 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh please 🤦‍♀️ so basically if she had a bbq with family it doesn't matter coz of all the good things she has done 😂
When the duck has she ever donated anything?

I've followed her for years now and apart from that crappy outfit she made I've never seen her donate a thing!

She's a selfish cow!

Reactions: 13
That’s so sad. A colleague of mine lost her dad to the virus yesterday too. Hinch has no idea what’s going on in the real world, and she doesn’t care either.
I lost mine too 3 weeks ago. So I agree she has no idea what is happening and going on. Shes so closed off its unreal. Again like many selfish people as long as it's not happening to her.
My heart hurts for all those losing their loved ones right now ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So with that mindset I can murder someone but as long as I do a bit of charity work it’s all good 😳

Good Jesus some people are special ain’t they!
Ted bundy jumped into a lake to save a boy from drowning and worked for a suicide hotline but that doesn’t rid him of all the bad things he did does it? Wow these hinchers really do have weird mindsets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder how they paper verify the story before they do a piece on it.
I mean can any of us ring them up and say some sort of tit. The bbq thing is current, they have been having ‘bbq’s’ in the garden, then it’s been linked that family have attended during lockdown for gathering.
Bbq on a tiny George foreman well you would eat the burger then wait an hr for the sausage lol. Can’t cook for a massive gathering and no way she frying or cooking Birdseye burgers in her hide and slide or the hob with the hole.
No other ‘rag’ picked up the story either. I think it was a pr stunt myself. I’m sure gleam or whoever manages her drip feed stories into forums.
She’s never said oh guys I’m so worried, nothing from her. No genuine concern for any of her followers. She hasn’t shown any concern for her close ones, well we don’t know really though do we. I think the whole bbq gathering thing is a bit exaggerated.
the neighbours have obviously got photos ,but they can't print them as it's classed as an invasion of privacy as it's in her back garden. They're just calling it a generic barbecue as I suppose the neighbours can't see the make of what she's using. I doubt they'd make the whole thing up and pick her to pounce on she's not that well known 🤔

Reactions: 17
She hasn't denied it
She hasn't made a comment on it either- her spokesperson said so lol
There could be pic, thre may not be a pic
It may be true, it may be BS
Her bonfire neighbour doesn't like her so it may be him/her

Either way it's funny as duck and her crazies are not liking it
That’s neighbours isn’t it, prob would piss you off being next to them, u know say like builders vans dust can you imagine coming home and not getting on your own drive because someone’s having a delivery. They are lucky they are only linked via a garage the noise of her shouting jamieeee lol. The neighbour could even be well jel.

Reactions: 5
It really makes you think how badly does she have to duck up before they realise who she really is?
We’ve had Audi-gate, Bib-gate, lid-gate and now Covidiot and STILL they worship the taps she wanks. WTAF?! 🤦‍♀️😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No opinion on the neighbour but in total agreement that the Saintly one will come through even being titled a Covoidiot. She will be a surviver as she blasted as her musical background. She will ignore it and just carry on, in fact getting more confident that she is untouchable see how she clapped out the front last night. What after all could happen to her? As evidenced people in current brand deals with her just post some minimal reply if they reply at all. I suspect some will just quietly drop her, if even that, when her contract ends, She is in talks for so many exciting things she tells us. I don't doubt it at all, while she has that totally obsessed army who buy anything she promotes or uses - that represents assured sales and big money in difficult financial times she will be seen as a golden ticket. The majority of firms have their eyes firmly on the bottom line, they don't really care too much if she is morally challenged. Its a shame but unless she kills someone in the street or hosts glastonbury on her front lawn with any substance you like on show then she will as I said just ignore everything.

I don't actually think she has 'big exciting plans'.

I think it's very odd she said this the day after she was reported flouting lockdown rules.

I think this is another move on her game of manipulation.

I think she said this so her current, and any potential brands that were willing to work with her before the story think that other brands are wanting to work with her. So then they get scared that she will get snapped up by another brand and they continue with their collaboration.

I may be wrong, but she's that much of a devious cow, it wouldn't surprise me x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really makes you think how badly does she have to duck up before they realise who she really is?
We’ve had Audi-gate, Bib-gate, lid-gate and now Covidiot and STILL they worship the taps she wanks. WTAF?! 🤦‍♀️😤
i bet she could punch a Hincher in the face and they would feel honoured that Sophie touched them 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs a good dicking down if she is concerned about them boxers being tidy in the drawers! I couldn’t give a tit about the state of my CLOSED drawers! I’m more interested in getting his boxers off for a beef injection! 😂 because I know how to enjoy life, unlike Verucca!
Please please tell me you don't want a beef injection from onslow 🍆😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve studied Jamie’s Instagram video of the kitchen and I don’t know if it’s just me but the person in the background making noise (I think playing with Ronnie) doesn’t sound like Soph to me. Near the end someone says ‘boo’ and I don’t know, sounds suspicious.

I could be wrong though 😂
whoever is saying it sounds aggressive

Reactions: 1
She needs a good dicking down if she is concerned about them boxers being tidy in the drawers! I couldn’t give a tit about the state of my CLOSED drawers! I’m more interested in getting his boxers off for a beef injection! 😂 because I know how to enjoy life, unlike Verucca!
Prawn purse, now beef injection, can’t stop 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i bet she could punch a Hincher in the face and they would feel honoured that Sophie touched them 🙄🙄
Ain’t that the truth! God they’re a real bunch of losers aren’t they? I’ve never wanted something more than to reach into my phone and bang all of their heads together! This has been a bloody long week. I need a drink.....or 6 🙄
Also - calling it now. Day off the gram tomorrow Zoph?! ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the neighbours have obviously got photos ,but they can't print them as it's classed as an invasion of privacy as it's in her back garden. They're just calling it a generic barbecue as I suppose the neighbours can't see the make of what she's using. I doubt they'd make the whole thing up and pick her to pounce on she's not that well known 🤔
She was mentioned in Corrie lol she’s
Well known now.
I’m sure some even have cctv.
I’m not defending her at all. But ppl are having gatherings. Just this past weekend one of my ‘Neighbours’ had about 15 ppl in their garden for
A 40th birthday, drinking wine, old ppl x 3 with masks on. I’m pretty sure hinch wasn’t that stupid. Ppl are up close and personal far more in a supermarket and it’s wrong. I haven’t even kissed my husband since beginning of March!

Reactions: 6
Might be thinking too much into it but look at the wording on it. Is it possible that multiple neighbours have reported the same thing to the sun which is why they have decided to print it. People must be able to send tips in for any old thing and I’m sure many have tried before but not of it is concrete enough to use. I 100% believe it to be true regardless of it being in the sun, especially where it says her reps have said she refuses to comment.
76AADF00-576B-44CD-8A6B-0AA6DB76AEC2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Probably been said sorry I’m lazy today as no time to read but fly in visit to vent 😆 she has a lot of hair brushes for someone who never brushes their hair and how trashy is it showing her husbands top drawer. Maybe I’m old Skool but the bedside drawer especially the top one is private!!!! Not to show when desperate for content and showing it to potentially millions. trash!!!!!

Who the duck has time to fold pants like that and it’s gotta be staged because why would be pull them all out to wear one pair they are all the fucked same 😂 not like he was looking for a different pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.