Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call BS to Jamie's drawers been untidy

She does the washing and putting away of Ron's clothing so I assume her's and his

She has shown her Kondoed drawers so why not not do his?

She is a control freak so she must have done that for the gram

Reactions: 15
Sadly, the Sun do print blatant lies. Hillsborough? :cry::mad:

However, I'd like to hope they learned a lesson. Logically speaking, someone contacted the Sun about the BBQ story, where there's (burning burger) smoke, there's fire.
I'd like to think they've changed since then, they're a crappy newspaper, but someone obviously contacted them about her as outside of Instagram, not many people know who she is or would care!

Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to join a couple of Hinch groups on Facebook for a butchers. But they haven’t accepted me. Think they’re scared of new people now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck sake, just STOP with the fancy camera work.
It's doing my swede in the way she's trying to up her game with all this new tit.
It really doesn't do her any favours at all.
Infact it's making her look desperate for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Presumably he's filming her folding his boxers etc? Get a bleeping grip you pair of bellends. Either let him store his things how he wants and drop being a controlling witch Hinch, or let him fold his own clothes if he wants them neat. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus it's not the 50s!!! My husband's clothes drawers give me the fear so I keep away from them. He's big enough to decide if he wants wrinkly screwed up t shirts or a neat organised drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ no time for worrying about that!
Hinch foreplay 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve tried to join a couple of Hinch groups on Facebook for a butchers. But they haven’t accepted me. Think they’re scared of new people now 😂😂
Same!!

Either that or its because my cover pic isn't an inspirational quote?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never trust the sun tbh, always wait until i see in a reputable paper before i believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But if she did say something groundbreaking no-one would believe it anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t see how newbies can win on here tbh.

Edit: Ahhh cross posted with @Spacemonkey1972 who put it better than me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. She could have been telling the truth but people really got on her case I hate that.
Just catching up on her stories, why is she so disrespectful to her husband? She is a bleeping nightmare, the type of girl you never ever want your sons to meet.

Reactions: 17
I thought she always put the washing away so why would Is pants and socks drawers be a mess🤔hmm anything for content eh hinch🙄

Reactions: 11
I never trust the sun tbh, always wait until i see in a reputable paper before i believe it.
I don’t trust them either, they’re absolute scum. What I will say is that it speaks volumes that her rep didn’t provide them with a comment (which they obviously asked for) - it’d have been so easy for them to deny then the story would have been dead in the water or non existent! And none of us would even know about it.. But they didn’t, and they only have theirselves to blame!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell woman I'm sure most of us have a crap drawer or a crap cupboard in our house where we plonk all the random stuff that doesn't have a home, it isn't a crime!

Also is Vestlife not allowed any privacy? My boyfriend would be fuming if I went through his drawers and stuck it on insta for everyone to see his pants🤣🤣🤣
Vestlife 😭 omg I love that 🤣

Reactions: 2
Chewing gum white coz

"Guyyzzz I have not been able to get hold of any glow white due to being on Lockdown " does she even wear any ??
Listen, although those flaps could do with a good airing, the thought of them flapping about freely doesn’t do my gag reflex good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is she so worried about the state of his draws!! Just close them and let him have his own space and privacy!! I couldn’t care less what’s in my husbands draws
Let the man live! My husband will always be messy and me tidy. Do I go through his underwear and make sure it's in the right place and rolled up? Do I duck, he's a grown man, he can do it himself. My wardrobe is neater than his and that's my choice, he can do what he wants. I do the bulk of the housework, so the house is clean and tidy, but his own drawers etc. I couldn't be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.