Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always freaks me out the amount of stuff Ronnie naps with but then again I’m a paranoid first time mum, mine will be sleeping in an empty cot until she’s 13 😂
responsibly following guidelines more like...hinch fills ronnies cot up with shite just like she does her own house

Reactions: 5
Jeremy Vine is always talking about covid on his radio show, would it be worth tagging him on the BBQ story?

Or is Radio 2 a bit high brow for her followers? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve tried to join a couple of Hinch groups on Facebook for a butchers. But they haven’t accepted me. Think they’re scared of new people now 😂😂
Haha I joined “we love Mrs hinch” last week after seeing it mentioned on here.. took days to be approved and this morning drinking my brew I saw a post from someone asking who else mops their carpet? Not with a carpet shampoo or rug doctor.. with an actual mop with some Zoflora .. honestly what in the vest side story kinda page is that 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow! Hinchy is in a right cob today chucking stuff about moody fucker, mine & my husband’s underwear goes in one drawer together cos don’t have the unlimited space she has & I would never sit there folding his pants up & shoving socks in a box, they just get thrown in the drawer, out of sight out of mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get it. Why do they not believe an actual newspaper? They would have to have some proof because if they spread lies, they would be taken to court (I say this even though it's The Sun, they may embellish things, but they can't print blatant lies!) Do they think trolls are the ones writing the paper and trying to ruin poor, precious Sophie? Do they think that we see every part of her day? I know we see a lot, but she's a crafty fucker, so of course she isn't going to broadcast the fact she's breaking the rules. She is very manipulative and we see loads of pre records, so it would be easy to film nothing for a day, have the family over and then post something from days ago. Her folowers really are thick. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ETA: I know they have printed lies in the past, I'd like to think lessons have been learned from that, but with Hinch nobody knows or cares who she is outside of Instagram, so why would they write stuff about her and then write lies about her? They have to have been tipped off as they're probably not searching her out!

Newspapers don't need to make up stories, it's not The Viz - I slept with an alien and had his baby etc

They may embellish stories but don't need to lie

If they have a tip off they will run with it, no pictures were posted so she was a sub article - unlike the headliner one which had a video

Why can't her crazies realise this

Reactions: 11
She needs a good dicking down if she is concerned about them boxers being tidy in the drawers! I couldn’t give a tit about the state of my CLOSED drawers! I’m more interested in getting his boxers off for a beef injection! 😂 because I know how to enjoy life, unlike Verucca!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is this true about the death threats? I'm not on any of the Facebook groups
But... this group away from her are the trolls? Ok.
disgusting behaviour. Hard little keyboard warriors, sending death threats. Grab one face to face, they’d tit themselves.

Reactions: 10
I often wonder the same thing. My step son was very similar to this, when he was about 4ish if he got pen on his hand that wouldn't come off he would cry until we scrubbed it off. His mums family are very clean and tidy. Like they put their plates on tea towels on their kitchen table to eat. My partners family are also very clean, they would put a cloth next to him for him to wipe his hands and face as he was eating. And even my partners dad would be hovering around him picking up crumbs as he ate. One time I think grandad had enough of picking up the crumble he started feeding my step son himself. I'm sure it was toast that was cut up into squares.
Hes 9 in the summer and is a lot better, he grew out of the worse of it. But he will take his top off to eat his food 🙈
Its mainly his grandparents that are the worst for being clean. My partners parents (especially his dad) are complete neat freaks.
And his mothers mother is also a cleaning freak. Hates using her oven or cooking at home, they more often or not eat by going for pub grub.
It's me that's introduced the 'leave him make a mess' a mess can be cleaned.
Sorry, that was very rambly. My point is, I'm sure he will grow out of it as he gets older x
Thankyou, I’m definitely not that bad! 😂

It’s funny because my mum was always very clean and house proud and I’m very similar to her but my younger sister is a complete woman so...🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! Hinchy is in a right cob today chucking stuff about moody fucker, mine & my husband’s underwear goes in one drawer together cos don’t have the unlimited space she has & I would never sit there folding his pants up & shoving socks in a box, they just get thrown in the drawer, out of sight out of mind 😂
I predict a mother of all Hinch meltdown at about 8pm
Snotting, tears the full Monty

Then the cult members will flood her inbox with oodles of sympathy to which she won't reply to none of them

Then que the Beyonce Music on the next story

Its like fecking Groundhog day on her stories

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Newspapers don't need to make up stories, it's not The Viz - I slept with an alien and had his baby etc

They may embellish stories but don't need to lie

If they have a tip off they will run with it, no pictures were posted so she was a sub article - unlike the headliner one which had a video

Why can't her crazies realise this
I reckon even if they could print photos her sheep wouldn't believe it. They're that far up her arse!

Reactions: 16
Always freaks me out the amount of stuff Ronnie naps with but then again I’m a paranoid first time mum, mine will be sleeping in an empty cot until she’s 13 😂
Freaks me out too, my son is nearly 16 months and still has an empty cot!

Reactions: 8
She needs a good dicking down if she is concerned about them boxers being tidy in the drawers! I couldn’t give a tit about the state of my CLOSED drawers! I’m more interested in getting his boxers off for a beef injection! 😂 because I know how to enjoy life, unlike Verucca!
Shady, You sound like a man that doesn't wear boxers - you mink :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
I read an article on Facebook about her bringing out a new clothing line someone had commented about the bbq and the hinchers has moved in for the kill. They are so deluded.

Do we think this cult she has created has backfired on her? Some of these “people” are actual stalkers if you ask me. She barely leaves the house now clearly because she’s worried about bumping into people who know her. It seems she’s happy to “interact” online but not in real life unless Vestlife is with her. I just can’t see how someone can live like that 🤔
Perfect excuse to upgrade her home and move as she is scared of trolls and her neighbours. Especially now she knows one of her neighbours is on here.

No it's not she outed another girl who assumed she'd set the page up who had loads of hinchers in boxing abuse,the home66 person is Emily who posted the original post when asked for proof of abuse deleted her post no proof

Reactions: 5
Bunch of bloody nutters! I'm gonna go do some snooping...

No it's not she outed another girl who assumed she'd set the page up who had loads of hinchers in boxing abuse,the home66 person is Emily who posted the original post when asked for proof of abuse deleted her post no proof
Which FB group is this on?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.