Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok I’m laughing at myself too lol. Given myself a migraine. I’m suffering awful stress and anxiety atm with the situation, I was meant to start a job but it’s on hold atm, so I’m not sure to find another job or what, hubby vunerable, but this forum is just keeping me entertained lol. I feel ever so guilty feel like volunteering or something get off my fat arse
Oh babe, I’m sorry you’re having a tough time.
Maybe get in touch with your job and see what the deal is?

Reactions: 1
She’s on the beg to poor Kondo again!

What I don’t understand is she puts baskets in drawers to store things? Sorry, but am I missing the point of a drawer? That the drawer is already there to store things? Everything is so arse about face with her!

PS - Bet Ma Barker had a quick sniff of them boxers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She’s on the beg to poor Kondo again!

What I don’t understand is she puts baskets in drawers to store things? Sorry, but am I missing the point of a drawer? That the drawer is already there to store things? Everything is so arse about face with her!

PS - Bet Ma Barker had a quick sniff of them boxers
Let’s hope Veston doesn’t have a mix up when sniffing knickers though. 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It really is. I don’t have OCD as such but I can’t stand mess. When my little boy was weaning I realized he was going to get messy and did just let him but afterwards I would always rush to get his hands and face clean ASAP. Nowadays although a ‘proper little boy ‘ if he gets dirt on him he starts flapping and saying he must wash it off. He can’t just leave it, despite me saying ‘ just leave it you can have a wash when we are done ‘ ( and I mean it ) but he just can’t and will rush off to wash his hands. If he gets pen on his hands he’ll get distressed if it won’t come off instantly. I ofteN wonder if this behaviour is down to my doing. If it is god knows what poor Ronnie is going to be like. Real issues. 😢
I often wonder the same thing. My step son was very similar to this, when he was about 4ish if he got pen on his hand that wouldn't come off he would cry until we scrubbed it off. His mums family are very clean and tidy. Like they put their plates on tea towels on their kitchen table to eat. My partners family are also very clean, they would put a cloth next to him for him to wipe his hands and face as he was eating. And even my partners dad would be hovering around him picking up crumbs as he ate. One time I think grandad had enough of picking up the crumble he started feeding my step son himself. I'm sure it was toast that was cut up into squares.
Hes 9 in the summer and is a lot better, he grew out of the worse of it. But he will take his top off to eat his food 🙈
Its mainly his grandparents that are the worst for being clean. My partners parents (especially his dad) are complete neat freaks.
And his mothers mother is also a cleaning freak. Hates using her oven or cooking at home, they more often or not eat by going for pub grub.
It's me that's introduced the 'leave him make a mess' a mess can be cleaned.
Sorry, that was very rambly. My point is, I'm sure he will grow out of it as he gets older x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I get that, but dates have been told on here? so, it’s not groundbreaking.
I dunno, I’m a cynical witch and don’t believe it at the minute. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fair enough. I definitely get not blindly believing someone especially as I’ve also seen people come on claim the know her and then disappear. If she is genuine she will be able to deal with the questions you throw at her. Although as great as this information is if it is true I still don’t believe anything will come of it. Sophie will come out of this pandemic unscathed. She may even be herald a hero by her army for helping them through it. She thinks she’s untouchable but I think she actually is. Look how much she has gotten away with already.

Reactions: 13
Oh babe, I’m sorry you’re having a tough time.
Maybe get in touch with your job and see what the deal is?
I’ve just got to wait it out. I’ve filled new starter form this wk, they’ve paid medical, dbs for me, it’s sen children I’ll be working with, so When school lifted I guess that will be me back working. I’ve seen something though on nursemums stories about special needs kids going back to school as they changing the law, just in limbo

Off she goes again with her aggression towards her husband. I think one day Jamie should start lobbing her slippers across the garden and then go and show his millions of followers the contents of her underwear drawer before moving onto her bedside drawer rummaging through stuff ‘she hasn’t used in years’ how would you feel about that soph? Just leave his bleeping stuff alone! She doesn’t even need to go in his drawers so if he wants it messy then that’s his choice, if it’s not affecting you then why are you so bothered you absolute control freak. The woman’s a head case seriously. I honestly do my husbands washing and shove it in his drawer and close it again, I honestly couldn’t give a tit what it looked like inside
She's already shown everyone her underwear drawer lol
Nothing is sacred to our soph

Reactions: 3
Just been out for a walk and trying to catch up. So this may have already been said. Is that the Tigger ceramic she bought at the boot sale to make memories for Ronnieblessim in Jamie’s man draw?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are Jamie’s clothes kept in Henry’s room? You can see the drawer is the same with Henry’s collar on it. What’s the point of getting 2 extra bedrooms if you don’t even have room for your husbands clothes too. What an absolute arse ache to get ready in the morning having to go to your dogs bedroom to get your pants and socks
Of course..where else would he keep them. Personally i love my partners pants to smell of dog farts.

*really small! :rolleyes:
Such a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fair enough. I definitely get not blindly believing someone especially as I’ve also seen people come on claim the know her and then disappear. If she is genuine she will be able to deal with the questions you throw at her. Although as great as this information is if it is true I still don’t believe anything will come of it. Sophie will come out of this pandemic unscathed. She may even be herald a hero by her army for helping them through it. She thinks she’s untouchable but I think she actually is. Look how much she has gotten away with already.
i don’t either. I think it’s just going to get overlooked.
she seriously needs a shock on that pedestal she’s self made and sprayed grey.
to be fair, Verity might be genuine, but I distance from all that ‘inside gossip‘ til there’s something genuinely groundbreaking that can’t be accessed on google or old tattle threads.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just got to wait it out. I’ve filled new starter form this wk, they’ve paid medical, dbs for me, it’s sen children I’ll be working with, so When school lifted I guess that will be me back working. I’ve seen something though on nursemums stories about special needs kids going back to school as they changing the law, just in limbo
My bff works with autistic kids, she’s currently doing one day a week, with a handful of kids, as a kind of respite for the parents.
but, that’s Wales, so I’m unsure of what they’re doing here.
I hope you get sorted soon. Nothing worse than limbo.

I believe that she won’t know any more gossip about Mrs hinch than we do. I’ve lived in my area 3 years and I know duck all about my neighbours. It’s different if she was claiming to be a school friend then she may have some inside information about hinch. But she’s provided us with dates she’s seen her parents go there and has confirmed that the story in the paper. We can never know If she is telling the truth as she’s already been warned about taking pictures. Hopefully she is telling the truth and if she is really a neighbour and managed to find this page then maybe more of her neighbours will and feel brave enough to go to the papers with it.
Agree....i wouldn't know anything more about my neighbours than that...not the ones I'm not particularly friendly with anyway. And perfectly feasible to have just joined. If you Google hinch covidiot article...this thread is no 1 search. So I imagine theres lots of new people here the last couple of days. Stick around and there may be something that proves it one day! Innocent till proven guilty and all that!

Reactions: 15
She's already shown everyone her underwear drawer lol
Nothing is sacred to our soph
Well that’s true but imagine if Jamie was rummaging through it, throwing her bras all over cos they weren’t in a neat enough line. She’s got issues.

Reactions: 9
All kicking off on 2 face book pages here's been mentioned several times.ome comment thou "she shows us her family all the time surely we'd see her bbq too" yes yes she would show us her breaking rules of course.
There's no proof this is true your all trolls erm no proof it's false either contradictory much

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do you ever think it's unfair on Ronnie that he is constantly being shown off to the world? we see so much of him and he can't even say that he wants too! also a bit dangerous having his name on everything, anyone could find him. i just hope that when he grows up he doesn't mind that most of his babyhood is forever online :/ poor wee soul x

Reactions: 13
I have to be honest. Most of us know this information through watching her stories anyway.

I live in Essex too and have been to the prom also. A quick virtual walk on street maps will give you the street info 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know my neighbours very well, if I needed to prove something, I’d be able to tell you a hell of a lot more, without giving out who I am. Not that imma stalker
Pop down the prom and verify Verity? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.