Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I'll admit now that I don't clap. Instead I've donated money towards a few charities and local places.
Same here - the little lady is just dropping off around that time...hands are pretty full! But I’ve donated to charity and always check in with my key worker friends and family ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off she goes again with her aggression towards her husband. I think one day Jamie should start lobbing her slippers across the garden and then go and show his millions of followers the contents of her underwear drawer before moving onto her bedside drawer rummaging through stuff ‘she hasn’t used in years’ how would you feel about that soph? Just leave his bleeping stuff alone! She doesn’t even need to go in his drawers so if he wants it messy then that’s his choice, if it’s not affecting you then why are you so bothered you absolute control freak. The woman’s a head case seriously. I honestly do my husbands washing and shove it in his drawer and close it again, I honestly couldn’t give a tit what it looked like inside
This may have been said already but yesterday when she was complaining about his flip flops, why is it ok for her slippers to be lying around but not his shoes?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The thing is, you could walk down the road, if you’re nearby anyway and take a photo of her house or whatever.
I dunno, the timing of you coming, with ‘gossip’ we already knew, is just a bit... off for me.
I believe that she won’t know any more gossip about Mrs hinch than we do. I’ve lived in my area 3 years and I know duck all about my neighbours. It’s different if she was claiming to be a school friend then she may have some inside information about hinch. But she’s provided us with dates she’s seen her parents go there and has confirmed that the story in the paper. We can never know If she is telling the truth as she’s already been warned about taking pictures. Hopefully she is telling the truth and if she is really a neighbour and managed to find this page then maybe more of her neighbours will and feel brave enough to go to the papers with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I believe that she won’t know any more gossip about Mrs hinch than we do. I’ve lived in my area 3 years and I know duck all about my neighbours. It’s different if she was claiming to be a school friend then she may have some inside information about hinch. But she’s provided us with dates she’s seen her parents go there and has confirmed that the story in the paper. We can never know If she is telling the truth as she’s already been warned about taking pictures. Hopefully she is telling the truth and if she is really a neighbour and managed to find this page then maybe more of her neighbours will and feel brave enough to go to the papers with it.
I get that, but dates have been told on here? so, it’s not groundbreaking.
I dunno, I’m a cynical witch and don’t believe it at the minute. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Same.
It all just seems so off.
don’t get me wrong, I’ll happily apologise if I’m proved wrong, but... until then - I don’t believe it.
Joined yesterday ... thinks we were born yesterday. I want to see veritys kitchen and bathroom more so I’m nosy and want to see the layout lol but might have the same cabinets as build same time. I had a new build before, my neighbour had exactly same layout and bathroom and kitchen, I know ppl who buy new will pick colours but basically same idea lol

Sorry I’m just having fun sat here laughing at myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Joined yesterday ... thinks we were born yesterday. I want to see veritys kitchen and bathroom more so I’m nosy and want to see the layout lol but might have the same cabinets as build same time. I had a new build before, my neighbour had exactly same layout and bathroom and kitchen, I know ppl who buy new will pick colours but basically same idea lol

Sorry I’m just having fun sat here laughing at myself
Hahahahahahaha!! I’m laughing my head off at you.
SHOW ME YOUR HOUSE, NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER AND WASHING MACHINE.
you should’ve joined MI5.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.
I have to be honest. Most of us know this information through watching her stories anyway.

I live in Essex too and have been to the prom also. A quick virtual walk on street maps will give you the street info 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know my neighbours very well, if I needed to prove something, I’d be able to tell you a hell of a lot more, without giving out who I am. Not that imma stalker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya know what I’m bleeping fed up of her always belittling Jamie, I know he’s a grade A knob muncher but to be publicly taken the piss out of on Instagram with millions of people watching gets on my tits.. and the fact it’s not even that bad??? He’s got a bleeping rubix cube in one of his drawers and he doesn’t keep socks and duds separate so what? Not as if hes snuggling bleeping heroin is it
I feel sorry for vestible Mchinch
She has little to complain about my kids & hubby leave their sports stuff everywhere football's rugby balls footy boots. I chuck it out in the shed ( ok I lied I arrange it on the shelves in the shed & they bring it back into the house coz " They need it for later " 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve lived where I am almost 3 yrs and I speak to 2 Ppl I don’t know
Ppl from Adam lol, I like it that way! I’m sure she drew attention when extension built but there will be plenty who don’t know her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow 😮 not sure if it’s been mentioned. It’s all kicking off on a Hinch Facebook group. Trying to get an Insta account remove. Thing is they are actually advertising it and mention Tattle many times. High five to that person if it’s getting publicity. Loads want it reported but bet the silent ones are wondering 😂🤣 According to one poster there are 338 photos...they actually counted them 😂🤣
I tried to add a comment but it’s been removed....I think it was getting too much publicity 😂🤣😂🤣 which is good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for vestible Mchinch
She has little to complain about my kids & hubby leave their sports stuff everywhere football's rugby balls footy boots. I chuck it out in the shed ( ok I lied I arrange it on the shelves in the shed & they bring it back into the house coz " They need it for later " 🙄😂
The wife rang me in a fit of rage yesterday - she’s spent the day cleaning all the carpets downstairs, kids ran in and trampled mud through.
Hinch don’t know she’s born. Wait til Ronnie does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This may have been said already but yesterday when she was complaining about his flip flops, why is it ok for her slippers to be lying around but not his shoes?
Yes I said that yesterday too, she’s a bloody crank! I’d piss myself if one day she tripped and face planted the French doors and it was her own slippers she’d tripped over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow 😮 not sure if it’s been mentioned. It’s all kicking off on a Hinch Facebook group. Trying to get an Insta account remove. Thing is they are actually advertising it and mention Tattle many times. High five to that person if it’s getting publicity. Loads want it reported but bet the silent ones are wondering 😂🤣 According to one poster there are 338 photos...they actually counted them 😂🤣
* Cackling 🤣🤣🤣🤣*

Wow they are proper invested in Sophflora

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahaha!! I’m laughing my head off at you.
SHOW ME YOUR HOUSE, NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER AND WASHING MACHINE.
you should’ve joined MI5.
It’s ok I’m laughing at myself too lol. Given myself a migraine. I’m suffering awful stress and anxiety atm with the situation, I was meant to start a job but it’s on hold atm, so I’m not sure to find another job or what, hubby vunerable, but this forum is just keeping me entertained lol. I feel ever so guilty feel like volunteering or something get off my fat arse

I can hear hinch and the vest shouting from maldon telling me to ‘get a bleeping job you lazy fat C’ lol and I’m like touché

• Haha
Are Jamie’s clothes kept in Henry’s room? You can see the drawer is the same with Henry’s collar on it. What’s the point of getting 2 extra bedrooms if you don’t even have room for your husbands clothes too. What an absolute arse ache to get ready in the morning having to go to your dogs bedroom to get your pants and socks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s fine, no worries

not much else I can say I’m afraid.

Your username, are you from Essex?
Honestly, I am not doubting you and I apologise if it came across that way. If you say you're her neighbour I have no reason to think you're not and we all welcome you here. Some may be suspicious as we've had a few people claim things, but either way, we are a nice bunch really and don't mean any harm even if it sounds like we're questioning you. No, I'm a Londoner but Tom Tit Lane is a Hinch favourite so I couldn't help myself but to claim the name lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.