Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All kicking off on 2 face book pages here's been mentioned several times.ome comment thou "she shows us her family all the time surely we'd see her bbq too" yes yes she would show us her breaking rules of course.
There's no proof this is true your all trolls erm no proof it's false either contradictory much
good grief 😂 she’s probably got thrush but she doesn’t tell them about that so why on earth do they feel so entitled that she would show them she’s breaking lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's all this with the girl who says she's from Maldon? I live about 25 mins away by the country roads. It's not a competition? My 2p on the neighbour situation is surely they would have had photographs? Perhaps they had her mum round on Mother's Day but not since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i don’t either. I think it’s just going to get overlooked.
she seriously needs a shock on that pedestal she’s self made and sprayed grey.
to be fair, Verity might be genuine, but I distance from all that ‘inside gossip‘ til there’s something genuinely groundbreaking that can’t be accessed on google or old tattle threads.
But if she did say something groundbreaking no-one would believe it anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t see how newbies can win on here tbh.

Edit: Ahhh cross posted with @Spacemonkey1972 who put it better than me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah lads, i must be an awful wife my husband has to tidy his own drawers.
So does mine, and I make him pack away his own clothes. I don't mind doing the washing and ironing but I'm not putting them away. Yes they probably are a total mess but I sidestep that annoyance by not looking.

Reactions: 4
She's running out of things to do/clean/make

Her previous MO was going round the shops buying tat and then showing it to the crazies, they would then go hauling, then show off their tat (the lockdown has shafted a many grammer though as you're not meant to go out all the time or NOT HAVE A BBQ)

However she gets a lot of them for free now so doesn't have to go outdoors and blend in with the great unwashed but the crazies still buy giving her money for the pleasure but go into debt to emulate her.

The World is going mad I want to get off

Reactions: 8
Presumably he's filming her folding his boxers etc? Get a bleeping grip you pair of bellends. Either let him store his things how he wants and drop being a controlling witch Hinch, or let him fold his own clothes if he wants them neat. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus it's not the 50s!!! My husband's clothes drawers give me the fear so I keep away from them. He's big enough to decide if he wants wrinkly screwed up t shirts or a neat organised drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ no time for worrying about that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Our beloved Soph"
bleeping hell.
I don't get it. Why do they not believe an actual newspaper? They would have to have some proof because if they spread lies, they would be taken to court (I say this even though it's The Sun, they may embellish things, but they can't print blatant lies!) Do they think trolls are the ones writing the paper and trying to ruin poor, precious Sophie? Do they think that we see every part of her day? I know we see a lot, but she's a crafty fucker, so of course she isn't going to broadcast the fact she's breaking the rules. She is very manipulative and we see loads of pre records, so it would be easy to film nothing for a day, have the family over and then post something from days ago. Her folowers really are thick. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ETA: I know they have printed lies in the past, I'd like to think lessons have been learned from that, but with Hinch nobody knows or cares who she is outside of Instagram, so why would they write stuff about her and then write lies about her? They have to have been tipped off as they're probably not searching her out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Are they all so bleeping stupid she'd show her family at her house having a bbq - my head hurts
I honestly don't know what people are thinking they are so far up "our darling sophs" arse they don't need a fan they will be brown from it.one even said it's not her fault her spokesperson hasn't denied it.cant she do that herself?

Another funny one was please please everyone don't send the nasty troll Instagram the article to her our Soph doesn't need to know someone's abusing her poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
do you ever think it's unfair on Ronnie that he is constantly being shown off to the world? we see so much of him and he can't even say that he wants too! also a bit dangerous having his name on everything, anyone could find him. i just hope that when he grows up he doesn't mind that most of his babyhood is forever online :/ poor wee soul x
It’s the fact she has no problems with random strangers who she knows nothing about (just because the weirdos call themselves ‘hinchers’🤢) claiming her son is ‘our Ronnie’, posting photos of him everywhere, saying they wish he was their child 🙈🙄 and saying how much they love him. She can’t see the issue with that and it’s worrying! Up until recently she was posting photos of him in the bath every night! She’s got no common sense at all!

Reactions: 8
Oh please 🤦‍♀️ so basically if she had a bbq with family it doesn't matter coz of all the good things she has done 😂
So with that mindset I can murder someone but as long as I do a bit of charity work it’s all good 😳

Good Jesus some people are special ain’t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But if she did say something groundbreaking no-one would believe it anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t see how newbies can win on here tbh.

Edit: Ahhh cross posted with @Spacemonkey1972 who put it better than me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would. Not going to lie. If she could’ve given me something that wasn’t ‘in the know’, I’d have flat out apologised for doubting her.
I’m not a tit bleep, I can admit when I’m wrong, but, she could’ve been a newbie, just a normal newbie. But, she bang on cake in all ‘I’m a neighbour’, but couldn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know.
that’s where I was coming from.
I had no malice towards her. Whether she was lying or not, whatever floats her boat, I don’t think she should’ve left though. Not in the slightest. I’d said my doubts, I’d have left it at that.

Reactions: 10
I don't get it. Why do they not believe an actual newspaper? They would have to have some proof because if they spread lies, they would be taken to court (I say this even though it's The Sun, they may embellish things, but they can't print blatant lies!)
Sadly, the Sun do print blatant lies. Hillsborough? :cry::mad:

However, I'd like to hope they learned a lesson. Logically speaking, someone contacted the Sun about the BBQ story, where there's (burning burger) smoke, there's fire.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.