Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is to her if jamie wants to have that stuff in his drawer (she even called it his man drawer)
and her throwing his boxers down because his drawers again were untidy - my god she needs therapy, she's so aggresive

Reactions: 16
Depends how often she cleans her brushes or in fact, brushes her hair.
on average, it’s about 100 hair per day, but, don’t brush your hair and most of that builds up.
add in extensions... 👀
She prob was sat on the bed Jamie playing with his rubix and she’s going through her dreads screaming at Jamie to sort out tattlers losing her weave lol. Can you imagine walking into a few strands and it wrapping round your toes lol haha ewwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Playing catch up as haven’t been on here since yesterday evening so we’ve sort of gone past it now but after seeing a comment on the last thread, I realised Vestlife has blocked me for a vest comment. I think it might cancel the theory some people had that he’s a bit more relaxed and has more of a sense of humour about it all. Unless Zoph has insisted and he’s given in.

I also thought the randomly going for a drive thing was quite a random thing for a new member to know as that was a lot of threads ago, unless it was mentioned on this thread and I missed it/it was deleted
Hmm.. good point. Verity - are you a fake?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She prob was sat on the bed Jamie playing with his rubix and she’s going through her dreads screaming at Jamie to sort out tattlers losing her weave lol. Can you imagine walking into a few strands and it wrapping round your toes lol haha ewwww
Could stuff them over chopped cushions with it. Hahahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
you know your hair is a stinking horrible mess when you have to soak your brushes! The state of that water! Dutty skank! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ya know what I’m bleeping fed up of her always belittling Jamie, I know he’s a grade A knob muncher but to be publicly taken the piss out of on Instagram with millions of people watching gets on my tits.. and the fact it’s not even that bad??? He’s got a bleeping rubix cube in one of his drawers and he doesn’t keep socks and duds separate so what? Not as if hes snuggling bleeping heroin is it
I don’t know how her hincers see that and think it’s ok. I guess they see it a banter 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Wow 😮 not sure if it’s been mentioned. It’s all kicking off on a Hinch Facebook group. Trying to get an Insta account remove. Thing is they are actually advertising it and mention Tattle many times. High five to that person if it’s getting publicity. Loads want it reported but bet the silent ones are wondering 😂🤣 According to one poster there are 338 photos...they actually counted them 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's pissing and moaning over a Rubix Cube and his flipflops..........she had a sodding make up room and has a bedroom for her dog 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this has been mentioned here already - I’ve been MIA for a while. But fancy your not even one year old baby having a fan page, bloody nutters.
THIS is the sort of person she should be nervous about. Never mind the "trolls" asking whether she's had a barbecue, these people who are obsessed with your baby should send chills down your spine

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys anyone else notice that ronnie has a second pack of purée on top of the dirty dishes? Think this confirms all the cooking faf is fake. Spy the green purée pack on Jamie’s post? But the ellas kitchen he was supposed to have was purple. She’s not being very true to herself is she!View attachment 120554
I just don’t get why she’s still giving him purée food for 6months old when’s his 10months old , give him yogurt then

Reactions: 10
I’m going to play devils advocate and call you out again because Just well because I can lol. Hmmmmm

Already has been said on here many times the first application was refused.
Her dad owning a bmw who cares? A lot do he’s prob worked for it
Well most have neighbours if she don’t like someone burning tit complain to council there is laws on it
Ppl see it was front of house with pic of house posted
Atm unlikely to get shopping slots so I guess if you lived local you may just see one of them in a shop shock horror
Again if ppl knew area they would know the housing estate you mention ( yes I pass it on the way to that shop called wickes that’s near Morrison’s)
Yes they are going to build around 1500 homes and more right up as far as the rettendon turnpike.
It’s not particularly proof of being a neighbour still?
Sorry
the reason I mentioned the dads bmw was just to confirm that it was on the drive when her parents went round, not mentioning it for petty reasons about him working hard for etc!

Look it’s fine, I know you guys have obviously had fake people saying all this so I won’t take it personally

I’ve lived here for 3 years and I am a neighbour but I cannot prove it as I cannot
post any photos unless I can post a photo and edit so you can’t see their cars, I dont know but obviously I don’t want to get in to trouble for anything or with anyone or get banned from here as I already got a warning as someone asked me to take photos of their cars

at a loss of what I can say and do

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.