Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand it’s Jamie’s drawer he can have what he wants in it whether there’s a Rubix cube that hasn’t been used in five years or not it’s his drawers his privacy, I never even bother looking in my partners drawers because I don’t give a tit what he keeps in them that’s his business? Plus it doesn’t even look that untidy or unorganised...😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ohh come on as if that’s what’s in his draws.... where’s the lube at woman 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.
I’m going to play devils advocate and call you out again because Just well because I can lol. Hmmmmm

Already has been said on here many times the first application was refused.
Her dad owning a bmw who cares? A lot do he’s prob worked for it
Well most have neighbours if she don’t like someone burning tit complain to council there is laws on it
Ppl see it was front of house with pic of house posted
Atm unlikely to get shopping slots so I guess if you lived local you may just see one of them in a shop shock horror
Again if ppl knew area they would know the housing estate you mention ( yes I pass it on the way to that shop called wickes that’s near Morrison’s)
Yes they are going to build around 1500 homes and more right up as far as the rettendon turnpike.
It’s not particularly proof of being a neighbour still?
Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She seems super angry in these latest vids...throwing stuff around...I think the meltdown predictions are on to something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No offence, and I'm not doubting you but you could have got all that from Tattle lol. We don't miss a thing.
It’s fine, no worries

not much else I can say I’m afraid.

Your username, are you from Essex?

Reactions: 3
I’m going to play devils advocate and call you out again because Just well because I can lol. Hmmmmm

Already has been said on here many times the first application was refused.
Her dad owning a bmw who cares? A lot do he’s prob worked for it
Well most have neighbours if she don’t like someone burning tit complain to council there is laws on it
Ppl see it was front of house with pic of house posted
Atm unlikely to get shopping slots so I guess if you lived local you may just see one of them in a shop shock horror
Again if ppl knew area they would know the housing estate you mention ( yes I pass it on the way to that shop called wickes that’s near Morrison’s)
Yes they are going to build around 1500 homes and more right up as far as the rettendon turnpike.
It’s not particularly proof of being a neighbour still?
Sorry
Plot twist - she’s actually Hinch. Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So because Hinch bodged the recipe for the pancakes WMM has posted the actual recipe in her stories 🤣

• Haha
That survivor music during a pandemic, vile tone deaf selfish idiot!!! Then proceeding to clean her hairbrushes, get a grip.
I have a little metal brush especially to clean my hairbrushes and wash them in shampoo. She loses a lot of hair

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This may be off topic but:
Is Ronnie only allowed clothes that have his name on??? I mean it seems like Everything he wears is tagged with his name!! Don’t get me wrong I think some of them are cute but i would only have maybe 1 or 2 outfits like that, not Everything!
It seems such a waste,considering he can only use them 1-2 times and you can’t really give it away.. I mean obviously is #gifted but come on..Making your followers spend money on expensive personalised clothes just because.. unecessary tit I tell ya!
Also She is so self absorbed I wouldn’t be surprised if she tattooed Mrs Hinch somewhere in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a little metal brush especially to clean my hairbrushes and wash them in shampoo. She loses a lot of hair
Depends how often she cleans her brushes or in fact, brushes her hair.
on average, it’s about 100 hair per day, but, don’t brush your hair and most of that builds up.
add in extensions... 👀

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Ya know what I’m bleeping fed up of her always belittling Jamie, I know he’s a grade A knob muncher but to be publicly taken the piss out of on Instagram with millions of people watching gets on my tits.. and the fact it’s not even that bad??? He’s got a bleeping rubix cube in one of his drawers and he doesn’t keep socks and duds separate so what? Not as if hes snuggling bleeping heroin is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we really need to see you removing your manky fake hair from your hair brushes? Wow you use a comb... ground breaking. Jesus bleeping christ what an absolute tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
It really is. I don’t have OCD as such but I can’t stand mess. When my little boy was weaning I realized he was going to get messy and did just let him but afterwards I would always rush to get his hands and face clean ASAP. Nowadays although a ‘proper little boy ‘ if he gets dirt on him he starts flapping and saying he must wash it off. He can’t just leave it, despite me saying ‘ just leave it you can have a wash when we are done ‘ ( and I mean it ) but he just can’t and will rush off to wash his hands. If he gets pen on his hands he’ll get distressed if it won’t come off instantly. I ofteN wonder if this behaviour is down to my doing. If it is god knows what poor Ronnie is going to be like. Real issues. 😢
Oh sweetheart, don’t beat yourself up, it’s probably just the way he is. I have three kids, multiple dogs, ponies, cats, chickens etc. As you imagine my babies were all in the stable block in their prams until they could sit up/crawl. Then they were all over the yard, in the mud, hay, shavings, getting the hose etc. All three of them. One of mine hates dirt. And it’s the boy child. It’s just the way he is. So please, please, please don’t beat yourself up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed Ronnie whilst over the couch laughing he was looking to the side of Soph like someone else was there??
I notice this a lot, either he doesn’t have good eye contact or he’s just ignoring her as per and he’s looking at ma barker or onslow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.