Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already discussed but why do we think she has suddenly started cooking every bloody meal? Obviously I am pleased she is makinf the effort, but to go from ella's pouches all day every day to whizzing up home made treats is so random! Why?!
I’m wondering if this obsession with making food all of a sudden is to compensate for not being able to buy her usual tat. Nobody can have a go at anyone for buying food so she’s filling the gap by getting an insane amount of food and filling her time with cooking new things. I’ve said before that she’s like one of those kids who like making potions in the bathroom sink. I think that’s all this is to her. I think she should just buy some playdoh instead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought trendy.street is pretty well known already, also it has over 40k followers... calling it 'really small' is soooo patronising
She’s also mentioned is a few times before and never called it small then. She’s such a dick. Watch her take credit for any new followers they have

Reactions: 5
Guys anyone else notice that ronnie has a second pack of purée on top of the dirty dishes? Think this confirms all the cooking faf is fake. Spy the green purée pack on Jamie’s post? But the ellas kitchen he was supposed to have was purple. She’s not being very true to herself is she!
B3DF673C-B7E5-46C9-848D-A6C7BE7A8BEF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Always freaks me out the amount of stuff Ronnie naps with but then again I’m a paranoid first time mum, mine will be sleeping in an empty cot until she’s 13 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Trollzzzzz couldn’t be arsed to look at her yesterday but saw that she’s made ronnieblessim pancakes.... looked on Fred Vest’s insta and noticed that there’s what looks like a pouch on ronnielonglegsplatethathesnotallowedtotouch.ATV.
Good spot. I said earlier that I think she gives him a pouch after she’s taken a picture of him ‘eating’ he’s not eating enough to fill him up coz I wouldn’t imagine he knows how to chew and swallow coz he’s had purées for so long so he probably spits most of it out (which is normal when you first start weaning) but this boy is used to pouches 3 times a day so he’s obviously still hungry.

Reactions: 8
So today she has again mention SHE bought his outfit. After us tattlers mentioning how she never buys him clothes, they're always gifted.
And randomly put a quote up, then referencing experiencing trolling.
Definitly on here last night!!!!
And that random 'twit twatty twit' account was most def either Vestside, her or a manic hincher.

Reactions: 8
Guys anyone else notice that ronnie has a second pack of purée on top of the dirty dishes? Think this confirms all the cooking faf is fake. Spy the green purée pack on Jamie’s post? But the ellas kitchen he was supposed to have was purple. She’s not being very true to herself is she!View attachment 120554
She’s fed him 2 pouches already today. I’ve made those pancakes before; never again 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣 all neighbours welcome too! Lol
Apart from the hinches!! We will all bring our George Foremans , some roadkill burgers and a can of spray paint to upcycle your garden to a chavved up standard! Win win!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I sound like I’m taking the piss, but it is frightening, how obsessed they are with her baby. Be obsessed (weird flex, but whatever) with her, but having her baby’s pic on your wall? No. Just no.
it’s a whole new level of weird.
hahahaha!! It would scare the tit out of you first thing of a morning - imagine late night snacking - you see that gob grinning at you?
you’d have your cardio sorted, running the duck away.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼And the worst thing is these weird cunts think its normal!!!!! To be obsessed with someone elses child 🤢THAT THEY WILL NEVER MEET. Sorry that just screams weird to me. And she doesnt give a flying duck, she eggs it on by the constant streams of photos of ronnie. Its just 🤢🤢🤢 awful parenting from her. Promoting him to everyone and anyone, but then had the cheek to message that account that posted the photo of him ‘remove this right now’ what about all the other weirdos? Was it just cos he was a man? what about all the thousands of women that post ronnie😂 she thinks its ok

Jamie posting that his wife is a messy cook, subtly done of cause, all in a quiet voice, pull the other one James, it's all fake and you know it, it's for the gram you wanker and for you to get your figures up with the wife's crazy fans -- oh oh Jamie is so funny I lovee him

The Survivor song was a very back handed aggressive show of 2 fingers to the trolls/The Sun/the neighbours etc.

Reactions: 20
See Ron is back in the deathtrap for his nap! Was it to much like hard work to bring him upstairs so he could sleep safely. Oh and noticed he's dressed earlier today. Think that was mentioned on here yesterday

" You're just jealous" - the constant bleating of a Hincher.

Hinch has nothing in her life for me to be envious of (jealousy is a different thing entirely).

At almost 50 my child is grown and about to leave home, we are planning a move to the country and we have a reasonably comfortable lifestyle through sheer hard work over the years. My husband still works full time throughout the lockdown so financially things haven't changed for us either at present.

To live your entire life purely for the benefit of social media must be an absolute nightmare. She may have materialistic crap but she has no quality of life, no enjoyment and no real purpose.

If anything I pity them - you couldn't pay me to live their sad, lonely, boring, grey life
Ditto this. I have never once looked at her and thought that I wanted her life. I have more than enough to be happy about. i Have a lovely life and feel very lucky especially at the moment that me and my hubby are still working. For me it’s the little things that make me happy like lying in bed at 1am listening to music in bed last night having a sing song with my hubby and having a laugh. We have no neighbours attached to us so can’t piss them off 😂😂 but we have nice cars and money to do with what we please but I would never dream of putting it all over social media. I would rather people thought I had nothing. What gets me is her morals or rather lack of them. She is a witch and only cares about herself. She will do what she wants and does not care about the consequences as long as she gets what she wants. That is why I dislike her. Her whole attitude stinks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if this obsession with making food all of a sudden is to compensate for not being able to buy her usual tat. Nobody can have a go at anyone for buying food so she’s filling the gap by getting an insane amount of food and filling her time with cooking new things. I’ve said before that she’s like one of those kids who like making potions in the bathroom sink. I think that’s all this is to her. I think she should just buy some playdoh instead
She’s had to roll out something new pretty quickly, considering she can’t fill her stories with shopping trips to B&M and Aldi. 🙄

Also another way of ‘showing off.’ Look what I made. Little old me but I did it yeahy. And then her minions can blow smoke up her arse ...’ you’re such a great mum.’ ‘ wow you are so clever.’ 🙄 because handing him a bowl of wheatabix - not quite the same style 😂.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.