Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All praise Saint Sophie, Champion of the Really Small Businesses and Inferior Instagram Accounts!

I hope the owners of the teeny tiny business, with 40k followers, that she’s helped this morning are ready to get down on their knees & do the expected arse licking now. What a great honour to have HRH the Prince of Castle Greyskull dressed in your offerings! Must be a glorious day for them & their brand!

Patronising witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know I sound like I’m taking the piss, but it is frightening, how obsessed they are with her baby. Be obsessed (weird flex, but whatever) with her, but having her baby’s pic on your wall? No. Just no.
it’s a whole new level of weird.
hahahaha!! It would scare the tit out of you first thing of a morning - imagine late night snacking - you see that gob grinning at you?
you’d have your cardio sorted, running the duck away.
These people think it's normal to do this. That's the scary part. Nothing about this Hinch army is normal. They want to imitate every part of her life; why is beyond me. If I behaved that way my family would slap me over my head and tell me to get a grip and get a life.

Reactions: 7
Heeerrrreeee weeee gooooo with the trolls!!! Feck off!! You were caught out saint soph!!! Now you want sympathy and now worried about losing your herd!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. That fucks me right off! So if I don't like someone who has committed a horrific crime... that makes me jealous of them? Their logic cannot be applied. I can't stand Rochelle Humes. I'm not jealous of her, I just don't think she has any talent to be as successful as she is. I'm not a fan of James Cordon... I'm not jealous if him, I just can't stand his tit jokes and pain to be accepted in the US.
My hubby did some work with him and said he is a right twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Plus how do these hinchers know and assume that this bbq story is fake news as they like to put it! Yea it's in the Sun but I don't doubt it for 1 second. She's sneaky and thinks the law doesn't apply to her so why would she not have family around

Reactions: 11
People are taking this to a whole new level. I've come to the conclusion that her fans/army are completely deranged. Just look at the account for Ronnie. If I was her I would be pulling them up. Too many weirdos out there in this world. I wonder if some of her fans were the ones who messaged sorry trolled girls when they started seeing someone from 1Direction?!

Sticking her face on the fridge 😂 I know I need to do that.

If you think her fans are crazy go read the Jack Monroe thread

She has stated on twitter that she is suing Tattle for libel so 1 of her crazies posted a pic saying 'Do you want me to kill them' WTF

She left that post up (twitter has since taken it down) but deletes all other negative comments - just like sweet Zoph does - but it's just enough to get the crazies feed

The Tattle owner has even had death threats.

So I for one would not want to be Sophie now, she's probably too scared to call them out

stanley-kubricks-the-shining-at-universals-halloween-horror-nights-2017.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These people think it's normal to do this. That's the scary part. Nothing about this Hinch army is normal. They want to imitate every part of her life; why is beyond me. If I behaved that way my family would slap me over my head and tell me to get a grip and get a life.
Any sane person would realise this is not right.
I have enough grief when the boys come - if there’s one more pic of the other or whatever.
sticking a random kid up there? Carnage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God you're a bloody hypocrite Mrs Hinch! I'm glad you put trolling in quotation marks though as we do not troll you, we have an opinion that differs to yours and we won't stand for your bullshit and lies. Since you're going on about how it's fine not being liked by everyone, can you tell us why you cry troll and block people and send your army to troll people if they don't agree with you. You're the troll and so are your followers. Not agreeing with someone is not trolling!

I always say I was not put on this earth to please everyone and I'm ok with that. If someone has a different opinion to me or doesn't like me, I accept it, I don't send a bunch of rabid arse lickers to fight my battles.

ETA if you don't want us to call you out on your lies and bullshit, the solution is very simple. DON'T LIE!
Screenshot_20200501-105822.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ditto this. I have never once looked at her and thought that I wanted her life. I have more than enough to be happy about. i Have a lovely life and feel very lucky especially at the moment that me and my hubby are still working. For me it’s the little things that make me happy like lying in bed at 1am listening to music in bed last night having a sing song with my hubby and having a laugh. We have no neighbours attached to us so can’t piss them off 😂😂 but we have nice cars and money to do with what we please but I would never dream of putting it all over social media. I would rather people thought I had nothing. What gets me is her morals or rather lack of them. She is a witch and only cares about herself. She will do what she wants and does not care about the consequences as long as she gets what she wants. That is why I dislike her. Her whole attitude stinks!!!
I would absolutely HATE to have her life. It’s so dull, and the pair of them are the perfect example of “CHAV” with all that money but no idea how to spend it or how to live. They still live the lifestyle of Mr and Mrs Average. They are simpletons too and incredibly ugly - inside and out. Surely she must be one of the most hated ”celebrities”. How is that something to be proud of?! She’s always going to be fighting to try and tip the balance, and do you know what Soph? You’re never going to win! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she sound like she’s got a mouth full of saliva when she speaks? I can’t not notice it now. Sounds like she needs to swallow after every sentence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼And the worst thing is these weird cunts think its normal!!!!! To be obsessed with someone elses child 🤢THAT THEY WILL NEVER MEET. Sorry that just screams weird to me. And she doesnt give a flying duck, she eggs it on by the constant streams of photos of ronnie. Its just 🤢🤢🤢 awful parenting from her. Promoting him to everyone and anyone, but then had the cheek to message that account that posted the photo of him ‘remove this right now’ what about all the other weirdos? Was it just cos he was a man? what about all the thousands of women that post ronnie😂 she thinks its ok
It’s weird to anyone!!
No one should be making accounts for her kid. Why hasn’t she shut them down? Oh, I know why... because they’re not going against her.
she’s allowing that to happen.

Reactions: 13
Please Sophie, go and see ohlittlebing stories. The reality of this virus. I hope your day is going well. ATV

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If the Government extend the lockdown then al these instagrammers will be losing out big time lol - cry me a river twats

Reactions: 20
Not done her brushes for 5 weeks? Probably when she last actually brushed the nest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel like Ronnie can’t make a proper mess when he’s eating we all know kids his age LOVE too make a mess but I feel like with Hinch watching over him she’s cleaning his high chair with Milton every two seconds, I do feel for poor Ronnie!
It’s so important when weaning for them to make a mess, too feel the textures, see the colours and try and feed themselves. Mine all did BLW and just had everything chucked on their tray or plate and sat up at the table with the rest of us, all eating together.
I can’t comment on the Hunch as a parent, I don’t see her enough/know her to pass judgement. All I can say though, is that if I had even a fraction of the dedicated followers that she does, rightly or wrongly, I would feel a sense of responsibility towards them and go out of my way to promote safety guidelines as well as recommended weaning practises.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.