Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Trollzzzzz couldn’t be arsed to look at her yesterday but saw that she’s made ronnieblessim pancakes.... looked on Fred Vest’s insta and noticed that there’s what looks like a pouch on ronnielonglegsplatethathesnotallowedtotouch.ATV.
Why does she have wine in her kitchen if neither of them drink??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might have missed posts but it’s not safe that wee boy has a uncredited gift bunny right next to him when he sleeps.

Reactions: 9
Have a look at her fan page on fb. Mrs Hinch made me do it. Reporting a new insta account digging her out about her barbecues. They are fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bugboys boxers 🤢
Do I spy Ronnie's memory box Tigger from the rainy car boot he didn't go to? 🤔
🤢 at the boxers. But seriously. Is he not allowed to even live in the house? Flip flop meltdown now moaning about a Rubik’s cube. Remember battery gate last year. God she’s selfish. Maybe she should just go live on her own in the bleeping shed. She should come to mine. My partner is 1 step away from being on a hoarders programme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so worried about the state of his draws!! Just close them and let him have his own space and privacy!! I couldn’t care less what’s in my husbands draws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she joking?? Complaining about Jamie with that Rubik’s cube yet she hoards loads of pointless tit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She’s something else this lass, she really is.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
There’s a thing coming up in This Morning @ 12 about people dobbing in those flouting the lockdown rules etc.....can we only dream her name gets pulled up?!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has been mentioned here already - I’ve been MIA for a while. But fancy your not even one year old baby having a fan page, bloody nutters.
This is not right and so wrong, so there’s some one out there take some her personal photos of Ronnie and makes it a fan page....wired and a creep and I don’t know how she is happy with it all, I’ll be freaking out if that’s was me

Reactions: 9
Jesus bleeping Christ woman just leave his pants alone!
What does it matter how he puts HIS STUFF away

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so worried about the state of his draws!! Just close them and let him have his own space and privacy!! I couldn’t care less what’s in my husbands draws
I read that wrong because I have a filthy mind! I quite like what’s in my husband’s drawers 🍆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That survivor music during a pandemic, vile tone deaf selfish idiot!!! Then proceeding to clean her hairbrushes, get a grip.

Reactions: 13
Also bloody gutted I missed out on the goss last night.
Oh and prawn purse. Genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell woman I'm sure most of us have a crap drawer or a crap cupboard in our house where we plonk all the random stuff that doesn't have a home, it isn't a crime!

Also is Vestlife not allowed any privacy? My boyfriend would be fuming if I went through his drawers and stuck it on insta for everyone to see his pants🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lmao poor zoph has been on a reporting spree guyyzzzzzzzz. Keep posting - we won’t forget any time soon!
Yes I know someone who had a photo like that ‘not allowed to post message’ 2 days ago. Why not it’s all true??

she really has the whole wide world wrapped around her claw.
Meltdown coming guyzzzz

Where are the trolls ? Show the messages then, she calls having a real opinion trolling we all know that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.