Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I am late to the party but has anyone heard where Jamie is yet or is he still 'ill in bed'?
Deffo not in bed unless she is doing re-runs of her bed being made. Same sheets and all for months on end Ive noticed.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's so sad for that dog. He's just another insta-prop to Mrs Grinch.

He's clearly overweight as he has a large fat roll at the back of his neck that he shouldn't have, doesn't seem to get to play much and she even whines about where he chooses to pee in the garden.
The hinch group on facebook is full of similar types of people complaining their dogs smell and what to do with their bedding etc. Funnily enough dogs smell like dogs and if you don't like it don't have a dog. I'll never understand these people who treat their pets like designer accessories and spray chemicals everywhere or overbathe them because they can't cope with an animal smelling like an animal.
The breed is meant to be athletic in build, not like the hairy mitcheline man, breed in general requires more excersize than to be routinely let out for a dump. Makes out her "let down" and "me time" is taking Henry for a long walk but films herself in the bath advertising cheap useless face masks and bath bombs. And when she does decide to once in a blue moon film her walk, its always up and down her street in high heels! Get the wellies out love and take the poor soul to that big field you can see out of your window!

He is just an insta prop to her! Nothing more, nothing less. Probably the baby will just be an insta prop too, sadly.

Reactions: 10
God we all knew the bloody minkys were coming didn’t we?

I remember when she first recommended it, i ordered one and i was so disappointed when it came for no other reason than she acts like it’s a bloody miracle cloth, after the first time I used it it got a damp smell I could never get rid off and tore on the green side...

I get much better results with a £2 pack of five micro fibre cloths!

Reactions: 7
@Sharky99 Sorry if you are genuine but we all could be anyone. You come on saying you know all about her and are close with Olivia and then Olivia pops up and you want to others to set up a Facebook group but you won't do it yourself. It just sounds a bit off. Surely you understand that. It just sounds a little too good to be true and people have to be careful.
Also you say you can't set up a Facebook account yourself as you not that great with computers (sorry for paraphrasing, but CBA to look back on the thread?
I am 50 and I am all over that tit, so you at the same or roughly the same age as Sophie should be able to give me a run for my money with SM and technology surely?

Reactions: 10
One of my closest friends used to work for easilocks. They had Charlotte Crosby as brand Ambassador at the time. Not sure about now. But she was the only one they had a paid #ad contract with. The others who got their free hair would contact the salon with the likes of oh I have x amount of followers so can you do my extensions. Basically begging. Cringe.
Anyway they are on a regular wage but earn commission for each head. Meaning some poor lad or lass spent hours doing The Grinchs hair today and got nothing in return. Easilocks wont have paid her it's more like a gentleman's handshake kind of thing. Heres free hair now you tell your followers where you got it done if you want. I think this way gets around the ASA rules. Also them Tapes are for fill ins not full heads. My friend no longer works for the company because they dont care about clients only making money
Also what kind of hair extension company puts tapes in a pregnant ladies hair? One of the first rules of extensions is dont use them on pregnant ladies as they are more prone to hair shedding. Tape are the worst for pulling hair too. One of the first questions I asked on my consultation form, of always reccomend they disnt have them while pregnant and for at least 3 months after. If they really wanted them done I'd make them sign a disclaimer saying they went a head against my recommendations.

Reactions: 8
Could it be that 'Olivia' wants to see all the old tweets because she's unsure if there's anything else going to come to the surface about her?

Reactions: 9
Also you say you can't set up a Facebook account yourself as you not that great with computers (sorry for paraphrasing, but CBA to look back on the thread?
I am 50 and I am all over that tit, so you at the same or roughly the same age as Sophie should be able to give me a run for my money with SM and technology surely?
She/he can't hear you, they're currently googling to try and find something we don't already know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could it be that 'Olivia' wants to see all the old tweets because she's unsure if there's anything else going to come to the surface about her?
Not sure why 'Olivia' wanted to see the tweets that Olivia was tagged in at the time. Surely you'd remember your ex-friend telling you to duck off?

Reactions: 11
@Sharky99 @Buttercup214 (I think that is Olivia?) You guys need to bring more people on board who know the real her.

In all seriousness and joking aside (hilarious as it is) I am the token Environmental scientist on here and what this woman has managed to achieve with both her and her 2.3 million followers has put BP Oil and Exon Valdez et al to shame.

Her use of single use plastic, chemicals poured down the drain killing marine life, pumped into the atmosphere and affecting pollution, her use of products that are tested on animals... The list goes on... All need to be stopped and the only way to do that is to stop her and bring her empire down. Poor Sir Attenborough will cry if he knew what she was doing 😢

The harm she is doing to herself and her unborn child is sad enough, but she is promoting this tit with other mother's and mothers-to-be and they all need to educated, before someone does actually die or suffers life changing injuries.

And that is before we get only the mental health aspect. I am a scientist, not a psychiatrist and thankfully I do not sure with MH, but how she is feeding other people mental health issues is scary and you don't need to suffer from it or have a qualification in it to see what she is doing.

The woman really does need to be stopped, by any means necessary, so please tell your friends, please get her toppled.

Yes we are all giggling on here right now, but it is only to hide the anger and frustration we all feel.

Thank you my lovelies 😘
I'm not an environmental scientist, but I am a psychotherapist. There is absolutely no way she is suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, she has a personality disorder. In my humble opinion, I think she is a narcissistic sociopath. For example: frequent lies and exaggeration, rarely admits flaws and is highly aggressive when criticised, false image projection, rule breaking and boundary violation, emotional invalidation and coercion, and last but not least, manipulation. There you go - boom

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also what kind of hair extension company puts tapes in a pregnant ladies hair? One of the first rules of extensions is dont use them on pregnant ladies as they are more prone to hair shedding. Tape are the worst for pulling hair too. One of the first questions I asked on my consultation form, of always reccomend they disnt have them while pregnant and for at least 3 months after. If they really wanted them done I'd make them sign a disclaimer saying they went a head against my recommendations.
Tapes/hair extensions are fine to be worn in pregnancy, it’s 6 months after birth that you shouldn’t wear them due to excess hair shedding.

Tapes don’t pull hair either, bad application and bad aftercare pulls hair.

Disclaimers don’t stand up in court either so id get rid of those ☺

Reactions: 2
Not sure why 'Olivia' wanted to see the tweets that Olivia was tagged in at the time. Surely you'd remember your ex-friend telling you to duck off?
Yeah but if Olivia is Mrs Hinch then she'd want to know if anyone has any more screenshots of tweets that might damage her?

Reactions: 6
I'm not an environmental scientist, but I am a psychotherapist. There is absolutely no way she is suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, she has a personality disorder. In my humble opinion, I think she is a narcissistic sociopath. For example: frequent lies and exaggeration, rarely admits flaws and is highly aggressive when criticised, false image projection, rule breaking and boundary violation, emotional invalidation and coercion, and last but not least, manipulation. There you go - boom
Yep, from my limited knowledge I could concur 👏👏👏

It's so sad for that dog. He's just another insta-prop to Mrs Grinch.

He's clearly overweight as he has a large fat roll at the back of his neck that he shouldn't have, doesn't seem to get to play much and she even whines about where he chooses to pee in the garden.
The hinch group on facebook is full of similar types of people complaining their dogs smell and what to do with their bedding etc. Funnily enough dogs smell like dogs and if you don't like it don't have a dog. I'll never understand these people who treat their pets like designer accessories and spray chemicals everywhere or overbathe them because they can't cope with an animal smelling like an animal.
Could not agree more!! Surely their dogs have always smelled like dogs, but now theres a huge obsession for them not to smell or shed hair.
Oh I wonder why... because someone has given an unrealistic image of what a house should look and smell like when a dog lives in it.
We let ours go waist deep in mud, swim and roll. Sometimes she stinks! Its nothing that opening a window doesn't fix, along with washing her bedding. Shes never been to a groomers and never will (she wouldnt cope with it) Shes bathed once every 3 or 4 months and is groomed by me 3 or 4 times weekly. Dogs dont want washing too often, they like their stink.
All I know is that one day we wont have hair everywhere and a smelly pup, and that day will be the worst ever.
They should enjoy their dogs while they have them, and let them be dogs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.