Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she does, I believe if you’ve swiped up and then buy anything off eBay within 30 days she gets commission on it. Delete your cookies!
Say I looked at a swipe up on insta, then went on to eBay app after, would she still get the commission? On an iPhone? How would I delete cookies.. Would it be the same as clearing safari cookies?

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha omg my hinchers Ive just had the funniest time in morrisons your all gunnaa crack up! Hahaha so I was in the cleaning isle and this old lonely man was shopping and he was obviously a hincher as he has pine in his basket so I went up to him as he was old so clearly had no friends and I said hi I'm Mrs hinch and he looked confused hahahaha such a funny man pretending he didn't know who I was hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Say I looked at a swipe up on insta, then went on to eBay app after, would she still get the commission? On an iPhone? How would I delete cookies.. Would it be the same as clearing safari cookies?
I’ve just had a look and I think it’s actually only if you buy within 24 hours but I’m not 100% sure, it’s confusing 😂 and I think it’s the same? 😕

Some lovely screenshots of the % she earns 😬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she on crack? How is someone messaging saying the sheets have disappeared in the wash funny? Shes so bleeping fake
I know. I was watching it when my husband piped up out of nowhere “She’s bleeping mental. Bint.”
I nearly died. Bear in mind this bloke is like Farmer Hoggett, he says a total of about 10 words per month (and is actually a farmer), so he must feel pretty strongly about her to waste four on her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've never been much of a cleaner, always just done enough to make sure my family and I don't live in a cess pit (I'm a firm believer that a few germs help build a good immune system 😅) but I followed the Hinchinator just to see what all the fuss was about. There was a weird subliminal thing that inspired cleaning, probably just because she made it look so simple considering everything was already so damn spotless and I admit, I caught the cleaning bug. Lasted about two days mind you 😂 Then I was thinking about it and how mad it seemed to constantly be spraying EVERYTHING. And bleaching the toilet every day? How has the whole thing not dissolved yet? Her arse must be like a chalk moon with all those fumes. So I continued following out of curiosity and that's when it just got creepy. The progression from uneducated cleaning to fawning over herself just got too much for me and I had to unfollow. I'd love to fully understand the psychology behind the whole thing cos it's just crazy 🤯 Sorry if my post is just brain spew, this is my first post and I'm also trying to watch Sabrina 😂 Oh and just a little observation, 90% of her hinchinators have some quote or another adorning their walls about being unique or special or some bullshit Chanel quote whilst they're all desperately trying to be ... the same ... as each other ... 😶

Anyways, hi everyone 😁😂
🙋‍♀️ I'm a newbie ex-hincher here today, too. So hi! Nice bunch here, good snark and wit.
I don't think there's much re psychology where MH is concerned, it's all about the coin 💰💷💷💷💰

Reactions: 22
Stinky filter maniacal rant now 🙄, obvs on a sugar high from the Ben & Jerry’s after not eating all day.... are we still talking washing machines or the stinky filter you hide your insincere mush, words & cackle behind?!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a look and I think it’s actually only if you buy within 24 hours but I’m not 100% sure, it’s confusing 😂 and I think it’s the same? 😕

Some lovely screenshots of the % she earns 😬
Soooo say she done a swipe up for something for £5 - a plate rack for example. She would earn £3 each time someone purchased and would only need 34 people to buy for her to make £102.
Considering she always seems to find an expensive seller and her links always sell out, she’s raking it in. Especially if some of those buyers haven’t purchased off of eBay in 12 months...kerching

Reactions: 1
Soooo say she done a swipe up for something for £5 - a plate rack for example. She would earn £3 each time someone purchased and would only need 34 people to buy for her to make £102.
Considering she always seems to find an expensive seller and her links always sell out, she’s raking it in. Especially if some of those buyers haven’t purchased off of eBay in 12 months...kerching
No, I think it’s a % of the profit that eBay makes. But even so, those pennies soon addup

Reactions: 3

Can you see that writing in this story? It's Mrs hinch hashtags... Nothing to do with her this story and he's made it so small noone would no... Hate people like this! People promoting her but don't like to actually be seen using the hashtags... It's still promoting her!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No she earns 50-70% of the sellers final value fees of the item so something for £5 and she would earn 50-70% of the 50p final value fees. I don’t think the seller would be very happy to sell something for £5 and give £3 of their money to Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep she does, I believe if you’ve swiped up and then buy anything off eBay within 30 days she gets commission on it. Delete your cookies!
Thanks. Thought she did but wasnt 100%. My daughter in law follows her and she was telling me today about all the stuff she’s got off ebay - none of it was hunchys shite but I know she swipes up on everything for a nosey!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.