Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my closest friends used to work for easilocks. They had Charlotte Crosby as brand Ambassador at the time. Not sure about now. But she was the only one they had a paid #ad contract with. The others who got their free hair would contact the salon with the likes of oh I have x amount of followers so can you do my extensions. Basically begging. Cringe.
Anyway they are on a regular wage but earn commission for each head. Meaning some poor lad or lass spent hours doing The Grinchs hair today and got nothing in return. Easilocks wont have paid her it's more like a gentleman's handshake kind of thing. Heres free hair now you tell your followers where you got it done if you want. I think this way gets around the ASA rules. Also them Tapes are for fill ins not full heads. My friend no longer works for the company because they dont care about clients only making money

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The last I heard they had made her a grey minky, and she mentioned minky yesterday when talking about wax melts. I don't think they will let her go easily, and they can keep it going she's made them a fortune. They can't keep the cloths on the shelves they sell out so fast.
It's been in stock for 2 weeks on the minky website. She hasn't been showcasing minkeh so it's not selling out like it did

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what health authority her sister works for? I’m sure they would be interested in her Facebook posts.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hopefully people have figured out they don't need a minky to be happy :)

And B&M do really nice ones in nice colours for far cheaper. If I take a peek in the supermarket I never see one. I've literally never seen one irl lol

I just wanna poke that thing haha. See how thick it is. I love my cleaning pad, it's years old and I inherited it from my nanna! Talk about quality, it's in an out of the washing machine and I don't know who made it but it'll be still around if there was a nuclear bomb. Just that cloth and the cockroaches! It never gets old or torn, amazeballs :D

Reactions: 15
No she earns 50-70% of the sellers final value fees of the item so something for £5 and she would earn 50-70% of the 50p final value fees. I don’t think the seller would be very happy to sell something for £5 and give £3 of their money to Mrs Hinch 😂
My brain is hurting, I've read this four times. Need to look at this 50p final value fee thing. 😵 I suppose it's the volume of customers that makes her money, but that depends on how many are real followers.

Reactions: 1
My brain is hurting, I've read this four times. Need to look at this 50p final value fee thing. 😵 I suppose it's the volume of customers that makes her money, but that depends on how many are real followers.
Someone a few threads ago calculated it to 150,000 to 200,000. Add up the facebook Hinchers and it matches that estimate. So even on the low end, that is still a lot of shoppers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It baffles me that people don't realise that went they are doing this they are just disinfecting the cloths rather than cleaning. I just don't see the point, I did this once and was just left with a disinfected cloth with all the dust I had collected still on it!
Exactly. Infuriating.

Someone a few threads ago calculated it to 150,000 to 200,000. Add up the facebook Hinchers and it matches that estimate. So even on the low end, that is a lot of shoppers.
I couldn't sleep at night making money that way.

Reactions: 4
There’s an awful lot of people on Facebook Marketplace who ‘accidentally’ ordered two copies of her book and are flogging one...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whatever is really happening, she won't share it.

She seems to go out of the way to keep her Hinchers in the dark, even about the small things.

He'll stick around, she's big business, if nothing else. She irritates me in 5 mins I don't know he puts up with her lol
Yes everything is so cloak and dagger all the time, isn’t it.
She’s like slime tonight, on this stories! 🤮🤮🤮
What irritates me is “I bought” “ I bought”
Always a huge emphasis on the word “bought” its like a brainwashing technique!

I reckon she has sent Jamie to the lock up to find the beautiful felt dog she failed to appreciate, and he’s buried under a pile of Hinch Yourself Rich books
Brilliant! Just brilliant!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Can I confess something: I hate the fact I have the same clothes sponges for cleaning as the Hinch Army (other than the minky because let’s be honest a 10 pack of non scratch sponges from Aldi for like £1 work just as great). I like to say though that I found the cloths after loads of trial and error with others. And have had them for over a year way before I found out about the Grinch

Reactions: 6
Surely someone with
issues ... anxiety would not post constantly selfies and be happy with the world knowing her business. Are Hinchers all silly? She’s a sales woman who in fact bullies others and makes money from the vulnerable. Anyone who knows her would be able to share lots with the paper and the truth will out... can’t gonto a gym do had a gastric band ... so anxious and don’t drink she claims yet she is pictured dancing in the middle of Brighton on a hen do at a packed gay pride weekend. She fails to mention jamie was her boss and she was cheating on him!!! Wow really what crap . And now you all are paying for her to stay home and have it easy whilst some of us have no choice but to work to live. She’s a disgusting liar and I hope you Hinchers enjoyed paying for the extension to her home she’s currently having done. She does not support mental health that’s for sure infact it’s an act to win over the vulnerable!!!!!! Watch out for the papers . There is a kiss and tell on route!!!!!
It's only a matter of time. Pride comes before a fall .. the media love building people up and then tearing them down. Some news hounds will be already digging dirt. The bubble will burst and her stans will eventually turn on her. It's the nature of the beast. Besides, you sound like you have history with her, any more tidbits? LOL. Popcorn ready 😆

Reactions: 11
It baffles me that people don't realise that went they are doing this they are just disinfecting the cloths rather than cleaning. I just don't see the point, I did this once and was just left with a disinfected cloth with all the dust I had collected still on it!
I never disinfect mine they go in the washing machine to actually remove the dirt after each use with a small amount of disinfectant in the drum with them! It amazes me how many small business/people jump on the bandwagon to make and flog this crap because they know it’ll go. Just waiting for the Barbie doll now 🙄

Reactions: 8
A bespoke piece of plastic to bathe your tit cloth in. Complete with label in spindly writing. What a time to be alive
If they're the same ones I saw on the I love mrs hinch fb page, then they're actually meant to be for bath bombs. People have been going out and buying them for their stinky minkeys and filling them with zoflora to clean them, then posting on the fb page how the bath has gone manky and now ruined and how to fix it. The few intelligent species did point out that the disinfectant would rot the plastic. The not so intelligent went very quiet and you could almost sense the disappointment at their waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.