Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the link for anyone who missed the Ok one
Bum padding slipped , more meat on a dog bone

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look and I think it’s actually only if you buy within 24 hours but I’m not 100% sure, it’s confusing 😂 and I think it’s the same? 😕

Some lovely screenshots of the % she earns 😬
OMG OMG she is making so much money out of hinch army’s insecurities

Such a shame

Reactions: 3
So a lady on my facebook has bought a 'Minkeh bath' 🤦🏼‍♀️she's a nice girl but I feel like she needs unfriending. I can't be looking at her posting tit like that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So a lady on my facebook has bought a 'Minkeh bath' 🤦🏼‍♀️she's a nice girl but I feel like she needs unfriending. I can't be looking at her posting tit like that 🤮
A bespoke piece of plastic to bathe your tit cloth in. Complete with label in spindly writing. What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You sure you don't want one too? 🤢
It baffles me that people don't realise that went they are doing this they are just disinfecting the cloths rather than cleaning. I just don't see the point, I did this once and was just left with a disinfected cloth with all the dust I had collected still on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blatantly reads these threads. Comments about no rings on show, then next thing on her story is her stroking her blanket with her rings on display 😏

• Haha
What happened with the woman that lost her triplets and was blocked by Hinch? I just don’t understand why she would block anyone in that situation, even if the conversation turned nasty which it doesn’t sound like it did. Doesn’t she have any empathy, I just don’t understand what happened and why she did it. I’ve only ever blocked spam bot accounts or head exes that were harassing me 🙄

Omg finally caught up on all 29 pages of this thread they move so fast!

What’s with the hair extension posts it’s easilocks they work with loads of z list reality stars so I’m assuming they’re free or she’s been paid but can’t see it marked as ad on her numerous storys just the one linking to the pic they’ve posted on their page!
As for the stories tonight theyre so cringe and unfunny when she tries to be just screams fake!
And Jamie I know his “ill” but has anyone noticed how he never goes to her mums for a roast or otherwise she always films the passenger side with what she’s bringing home and his never there, and no way would they be breaking up or anything they’d stay together no matter what for the brand so agree with others bet his just been away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So googled the ok pic of Mrs Hinch as couldn’t view it this was before I realised people had screen shot it all over here later on and this is the first pic that came up in google 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for the actual ok pic I can’t actually believe she left the house with no make up (or butterflies) and that she managed to get it taken down goes to show what a real ball buster of a business women she must be clearly takes no tit and knows what she wants and how to get it, certainly not the delicate, anxiety ridden, air head princess she portrays

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Much cheaper options with more scent variety if you have a mooch on eBay/Etsy
Agreed. I love wax melts and candles (sorry guys - i can't help it!)
But there are FAR better vendors out there with better scent throw that are a fraction of the price, and far more humble.
She is massively overrated because of MH.
MH could advertise dog tit scented candles, and they would sell out instantly. 💩:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So googled the ok pic of Mrs Hinch as couldn’t view it this was before I realised people had screen shot it all over here later on and this is the first pic that came up in google 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for the actual ok pic I can’t actually believe she left the house with no make up (or butterflies) and that she managed to get it taken down goes to show what a real ball buster of a business women she must be clearly takes no tit and knows what she wants and how to get it, certainly not the delicate, anxiety ridden, air head princess she portrays
That's just grim... these poor fans of hers.
Absolutely disgusting using this for personal gain! :sick: I now realize why she doesn't sleep at night!

This is the link for anyone who missed the Ok one
I showed my husband this earlier... he said why does her bump look so strange, it's not natural looking, there's something not quite right?

And yes.... we have children, he knows what a baby bump looks like 😅

When i have been pregnant i've sat there filming my baby kick... taken bump photos that aren't covered up, which comes back to my post earlier, why is everything high waisted? why do we never actually see her bump, it's always always always completely covered with fabric?

It's just not sitting right with us.

You sure you don't want one too? 🤢
That is dire, nothing like soaking ya minkehhh in some dirty water overnight :sick:!

Embarrassing!

Wash your cloths/minkehhh in the washing machine, rather than letting the bacteria multiply throughout the night in your minging plastic tat.. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.