Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a meet and greet on the weekend, pics are available I posted the link a little earlier, you can check them out. She met her fans with gritted teeth lol

Jamie hasn't been seen since Saturday night, as he's been 'sick'. She went for a sunday roast at her mother's by herself. He just spoke on her insta just now.

She was papped without make up today, it was featured on the Ok website but was later deleted. One media website still has it up.

That's about it :) Unless ur interested in her irritated that the birds are not coming to her feeders, and other mundane stories such as her shilling more products and warming custard :LOL: and her general whinging and her constantly pushing her book etc

She also keeps showing her book having a high rating on Amazon, when everyone who's disgruntled and given it a low rating had their feedback deleted and threatened by Amazon. Nice.
Thank you for the catch up, I saw the pics of her meeting fans, I actually laughed out loud

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LOL she made an excuse to make him talk to prove he hasn't left.

Welcome, btw, love your name! :)
Prob sounds that wrecked from the latest sales conference (jolly up) that he’s been on with work....but of course that wouldn’t fit with the “brand” image if disclosed would it 😏
Ta for the welcome...... ex hinchliever & loving seeing her for the car crash that she is/is becoming, now that my eyes have been opened to the conspiracy xx

Reactions: 12
Can someone put me right on something please

When she does a swipe up, if you buy it she gets paid. But if you buy something completly different off ebay does she still get paid if you havent deleted your cookies?

Dont want to get my facts wrong 😊

Reactions: 4
Why has no one uploaded the horrendous true picture of her today ? T show the younger girls who see her as something unreal that she is litrally unreal and nothing what she photo shops. Young girls look at her and feel ugly impacting massively on their confidence and self esteem , but behind that makeup and filter she really is very different, It’s time the truth sets people free as the worlds gone mad for someone trying to create a Disney film
I feel we need jameela jamil!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A kiss and tell? 😂😂😂 based on what I’ve seen/read today, I doubt most papers/press would run any story that talks negatively of her due to the possible negative impact on their future sales 🙄
Yip probably better to just tell their story on here 😂😂 the army 🙄 won't believe it anyway

I follow Gemma Atkinson on Instagram (she used to be in emmerdale and strictly ) and she is 7 months pregnant and looks fantastic so healthy and glowing. Her latest story is her doing some exercise and she's happy she's put on weight not like old skinny minny hinch.
That women is an inspiration x

Reactions: 1
Yip probably better to just tell their story on here 😂😂 the army 🙄 won't believe it anyway
Well they are being totally brainwashed. They will see the light one day after they are bankrupt from paying for hinchs extension, fillers, Botox , holidays etc

Reactions: 3
Jamie must have caught up on tattle and removed himself from the garage to tell MH what she needs to post on stories tmo.
Walk Henry
Zoflora herself
Eat fruit
Push her belly out a bit
Wear make up
Bash the non hinchers
Feed the birds
Water the fake plants
Check bank account
Contact gleam if anyone is nasty

Oh make sure amazon aren’t putting 1* reviews on

Finally pine the loo, and drown the house in zoflora to make it smell like u have cleaned

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a shame there ain’t a gastric band for her bank account as that must be filling up massively from all the vulnerable folk she’s preying off. Gastric band ... go to the gym but there again you don’t like hard work do you. Liar#cheat#photoshop#scarymumma

Reactions: 2
She's reading here as everytime someone mentions anything missing (1001 spray, pine etc) it suddenly appears. Henry still desperately needs a haircut, although she reckons he's finally been taken for a walk.
Her hair has been done - new extensions for free so obvs new deal there. Jamie's been MIA since the signing although there are multiple theories from him sniffing something stronger than Vicks to being away. Her mum is still cooking her meals she doesn't appear to be eating.

For her - although Henry is still desperately wanting
He sure is 🐕

Reactions: 1
Oh and for all you Hinchers out there and you Sophie and your scary family who bully people for saying anything wrong ... I’m not jealous I just know what lies behind your make up and lashes. Your not the person you claim to be# I love myself who do you love

Reactions: 9
Well they are being totally brainwashed. They will see the light one day after they are bankrupt from paying for hinchs extension, fillers, Botox , holidays etc
Yeah it's quite sad to watch grown woman acting like 🐑🐑

Reactions: 4
Can someone put me right on something please

When she does a swipe up, if you buy it she gets paid. But if you buy something completly different off ebay does she still get paid if you havent deleted your cookies?

Dont want to get my facts wrong 😊
Yep she does, I believe if you’ve swiped up and then buy anything off eBay within 30 days she gets commission on it. Delete your cookies!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.