Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be absolutely hilarious if all of the tattlers on instagram added a grid post and tagged the hinchers/mrs hinch/hincharmy etc to flood the hashtag for a few hours 😂😂😂

Which one?
_20190409_223313.JPG
_20190409_223542.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely someone with
issues ... anxiety would not post constantly selfies and be happy with the world knowing her business. Are Hinchers all silly? She’s a sales woman who in fact bullies others and makes money from the vulnerable. Anyone who knows her would be able to share lots with the paper and the truth will out... can’t gonto a gym do had a gastric band ... so anxious and don’t drink she claims yet she is pictured dancing in the middle of Brighton on a hen do at a packed gay pride weekend. She fails to mention jamie was her boss and she was cheating on him!!! Wow really what crap . And now you all are paying for her to stay home and have it easy whilst some of us have no choice but to work to live. She’s a disgusting liar and I hope you Hinchers enjoyed paying for the extension to her home she’s currently having done. She does not support mental health that’s for sure infact it’s an act to win over the vulnerable!!!!!! Watch out for the papers . There is a kiss and tell on route!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Jamie is alive!!..... cue croaky 🐞 voice appearing on her latest story 🙄

(Handsomes if you talk on camera make it sound like you’ve been ill, stick to the plannnn or Mumma will be cross!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely someone with
issues ... anxiety would not post constantly selfies and be happy with the world knowing her business. Are Hinchers all silly? She’s a sales woman who in fact bullies others and makes money from the vulnerable. Anyone who knows her would be able to share lots with the paper and the truth will out... can’t gonto a gym do had a gastric band ... so anxious and don’t drink she claims yet she is pictured dancing in the middle of Brighton on a hen do at a packed gay pride weekend. She fails to mention jamie was her boss and she was cheating on him!!! Wow really what crap . And now you all are paying for her to stay home and have it easy whilst some of us have no choice but to work to live. She’s a disgusting liar and I hope you Hinchers enjoyed paying for the extension to her home she’s currently having done. She does not support mental health that’s for sure infact it’s an act to win over the vulnerable!!!!!! Watch out for the papers . There is a kiss and tell on route!!!!!
To do what she is doing, you need balls of steel.

And that's choosing to be a public figure with your real likeness. She's sold a fake image. That takes even bigger balls!!

But we're talking about someone who was in sales at only 16 years old. And stayed there most of her adult life. That also, takes mega balls. Sales is no joke.

If she was genuine she's have made a joke out of being papped today. But she doesn't want anyone to see that picture of the real her.

Remember the jokey taint lotion? She's all about them ditzy blonde jokes.

But this, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This is the link for anyone who missed the Ok one
I'm trying to catch up, so I'll just say , I agree with everything, except those hinch minions who keep popping up, I don't agree with them. Anyway, went on insta and I'd been tagged in a Hinch book! Wtf! On about taking the piss! Anyway, I've messaged her and waiting a reply

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening all, I was away over the weekend can someone give me a quick update on the goss, I was on thead 12 when I left, there's no way I will be able to catch up lol atb x

Reactions: 2
I have three main issues with Mrs Hinch:
-She's 'oblivious' to the damage she's doing to the environment
-She's 'oblivious' to the damage she's doing by encouraging people to obsess over cleaning rather than to seek professional help for potential mental illnesses or even to find healthy coping mechanisms
-She's 'oblivious' to how pigging annoying she is.
Shes oblivious how shes making me not clean as I've to catch up on here when I get in from work 🤣 f
Evening all, I was away over the weekend can someone give me a quick update on the goss, I was on thead 12 when I left, there's no way I will be able to catch up lol atb x
Shes still here and still a TW#T 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jamie is alive!!..... cue croaky 🐞 voice appearing on her latest story 🙄

(Handsomes if you talk on camera make it sound like you’ve been ill, stick to the plannnn or Mumma will be cross!)
LOL she made an excuse to make him talk to prove he hasn't left.

Welcome, btw, love your name! :)

Reactions: 5
Surely someone with
After that bombshell I’d better practise my my own fake croaky voice for the obligatory phone call into work tomorrow. I’ve no chance of keeping up with the thread(s) otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did a meet and greet on the weekend, pics are available I posted the link a little earlier, you can check them out. She met her fans with gritted teeth lol

Jamie hasn't been seen since Saturday night, as he's been 'sick'. She went for a sunday roast at her mother's by herself. He just spoke on her insta just now.

She was papped without make up today, it was featured on the Ok website but was later deleted. One media website still has it up.

That's about it :) Unless ur interested in her irritated that the birds are not coming to her feeders, and other mundane stories such as her shilling more products and warming custard :LOL: and her general whinging and her constantly pushing her book etc

She also keeps showing her book having a high rating on Amazon, when everyone who's disgruntled and given it a low rating had their feedback deleted and threatened by Amazon. Nice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
After that bombshell I’d better practise my my own fake croaky voice for the obligatory phone call into work tomorrow. I’ve no chance of keeping up with the thread(s) otherwise
You're my fave new member. I like you 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She did a meet and greet on the weekend, pics are available I posted the link a little earlier, you can check them out. She met her fans with gritted teeth lol

Jamie hasn't been seen since Saturday night, as he's been 'sick'. She went for a sunday roast at her mother's by herself. He just spoke on her insta just now.

She was papped without make up today, it was featured on the Ok website but was later deleted. One media website still has it up.

That's about it :) Unless ur interested in the birds not coming to her feeders :LOL: and her general whinging and her constantly pushing her book etc
And the new hair do

Reactions: 2
Why has no one uploaded the horrendous true picture of her today ? T show the younger girls who see her as something unreal that she is litrally unreal and nothing what she photo shops. Young girls look at her and feel ugly impacting massively on their confidence and self esteem , but behind that makeup and filter she really is very different, It’s time the truth sets people free as the worlds gone mad for someone trying to create a Disney film

Reactions: 7
Surely someone with
A kiss and tell? 😂😂😂 based on what I’ve seen/read today, I doubt most papers/press would run any story that talks negatively of her due to the possible negative impact on their future sales 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's reading here as everytime someone mentions anything missing (1001 spray, pine etc) it suddenly appears. Henry still desperately needs a haircut, although she reckons he's finally been taken for a walk.
Her hair has been done - new extensions for free so obvs new deal there. Jamie's been MIA since the signing although there are multiple theories from him sniffing something stronger than Vicks to being away. Her mum is still cooking her meals she doesn't appear to be eating.

And the new hair do
For her - although Henry is still desperately wanting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.