Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a shark ive had mine for about 3 years I worked hard and saved for it. I’ve never posted on SM about it and I never will mines corded so obviously it’s going to be more powerful than the cordless version these poor people are getting sucked in to buying on the back of her ads. What I find so wrong is these people getting themselves in to debt to be like her.
Same here. Powered lift away. I keep it cleaned and maintained, it's the best machine I have ever had - and I've had loads. Had it 4 years..... b4 hinch

Reactions: 6
I can't believe you made me open photoshop again 😂

View attachment 11105

Probably just bulky granny knickers, right

Welcome! 💕 You're in the right place! Sometimes we can get a bit bitchy but it's so frustrating seeing her train steaming along destroying people left, right and centre, you are the sweetest for helping that girl. Sadly she has a lot to learn, and Mrs Hinch is NOT her friend. I just hope she doesn't message her in an hour of need and get blocked. Her fans genuinely worry me.
Oh yeah i see haha sorry x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh now she’s using the Ava may aromas melts 🙄

Has anyone used her melts - are they any good?

Oh my god, her collarbones...
Much cheaper options with more scent variety if you have a mooch on eBay/Etsy

Reactions: 2
Also notice she’s filming with her left hand, being careful of the mirrors and her jumpers over her hand.... really starting to wonder where Jamie is.

*currently writing a book review with the hashtag #iveseenthelight*
I genuinely think he’s away with work, but she doesn’t want to tell the world she’s “home alone” but the ill in bed story is daft, nobody believes her anyway 🤗
Unless he’s left her, I imagine her being a nightmare to live with lately, saturdays shennagigans bprobably tipped him over the edge.,
I would hate to be her right now, keeping up the happy sunny pretence when she is secretly a trouble troubled woman.

Reactions: 8
Whatever is really happening, she won't share it.

She seems to go out of the way to keep her Hinchers in the dark, even about the small things.

He'll stick around, she's big business, if nothing else. She irritates me in 5 mins I don't know he puts up with her lol

Reactions: 12
He hasn’t left her, more likely having that tight black T-shirt and those trainers surgically removed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she likes to create an illusion of mystery from time to time. When she was in hospital a while back the stans were going nuts as she was unusually quiet. This whole where’s Jamie is the same. If we’ve noticed, her fans will be rabidly messaging her and asking after his health. It’s the fb equivalent of posting a vague “so upset rn” status or a photo of an arm with an intravenous drip. She craves attention like nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she has sent Jamie to the lock up to find the beautiful felt dog she failed to appreciate, and he’s buried under a pile of Hinch Yourself Rich books

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If there is one thing I think we can safely say we dislike about the whole Mrs H debacle, it’s this! The overwhelming majority of the photos are women and young girls. Having grown one of my own, I think it’s abnormal to be using cleaning as a way of dealing with life’s stresses at such a young age.
I think she is setting us as women back at least half a century. While I don’t deny anyone the right to do their thing, I think there needs to be moderation in everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
View attachment 11179

If there is one thing I think we can safely say we dislike about the whole Mrs H debacle, it’s this! The overwhelming majority of the photos are women and young girls. Having grown one of my own, I think it’s abnormal to be using cleaning as a way of dealing with life’s stresses.
I think she is setting us as women back at least half a century. While I don’t deny anyone the right to do their thing, I think there needs to be moderation in everything.
Shes been on here again then and checking her hashtags out on Instagram . Yes there is harm being caused, yes you are hurting people . Why dont you understand this!

Reactions: 5
She always underlines and repeats the same phrases. I'm harmless. What we're doing is harmless.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

If anyone doesn't believe she's brain washing her fans, just pay close attention to the messages she puts out. They are not random. They are cleverly chosen, she is manipulative. It's the anti-dote to the truth tellers out there.

Keep telling these young girls that, Sophie. A percentage will believe you. The rest of us know the truth, and have seen the serious harm you've inflicted on people, pets and babies. (Don't get me started on the mink and environment, single use plastics etc)

• Heart
Cannot believe the stories again of her crowing again about the interior design worthy photos stans have been posting. Narcissistic isn’t the word. Has this woman seriously got nothing else to do other than gaze, constantly in her own social media reflection and bask in others’ misplaced adoration of her too? Using clearly vulnerable children in the process. No friends, interests, life outside this big echo chamber. I can’t see this level of crazy being at all sustainable then whatever will she do when it all falls down?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have three main issues with Mrs Hinch:
-She's 'oblivious' to the damage she's doing to the environment
-She's 'oblivious' to the damage she's doing by encouraging people to obsess over cleaning rather than to seek professional help for potential mental illnesses or even to find healthy coping mechanisms
-She's 'oblivious' to how pigging annoying she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.