Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wear my rings and haven’t done for about 8 years , nowt dodgy about it . Took them off before some surgery then didn’t put them back on .
Did you not even wear them right after your wedding? Sophie hasn't even been married 8 months.

Reactions: 2
Did you not even wear them right after your wedding? Sophie hasn't even been married 8 months.
Oh yeah, I’ve been married donkeys years.

I’m going over to have a nosey on her stories and see what’s going on with her rings, see ya in a min.

Reactions: 2
Do it. You bought a product that was below par, heck even her fans are saying there's nothing new in it! And it arrived ripped, as many people are saying. The cover is cheap. You are in the right, they are not! Keep battling. Amazon have come across really badly in this. Every other book gets negative reviews if they are bad, why is she exempt for this poorly written, cheap piece of tat? :mad:
I'm going to. I sent the book back so i will add that in to my response aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
This made me so cross! Love those so much. So rude

It’s hard to believe it’s the same woman, what a clip!
Looks nothing like that fake image she projects. She looks average. Goes to show anyone can have that success with money behind them pushing all the way!

I'm going to. I sent the book back so i will add that in to my response aswell.
Good for you! I feel what they're doing is breaking some law, surely. It's not right, at all.

Talk of no left hand.
- 10 mins later slowly touches bump and shows her hand. Rings still on guys but still no Jamie...
I reckon she's sat him out in the garden trying to strike a deal with the birds so they'll eat from her bird corner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My amazon review has been deleted 😡 oh hell no

So based on what this website says, all of her ‘friends’ reviews should be deleted too
wait till you get the email from amazon saying you've violated their guidelines just for leaving an honest review 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think the thread is getting slightly derailed by members being offended by freedom of speech and the right to air your views in public.

This is Tattle. There are moderators whose job it is to moderate. It is not our job to do so, it is our job to just post our thoughts and points of view.

The thread is all about Mrs Hinch and how both her and her empire are viewed in the negative. It is not about anything else.

If you like Mrs Hinch and/or have positive emotions regarding her then there are threads and forums and Facebook groups dedicated to that very subject, please vacate the premises and go search those out.

These threads, however, are not that type. So if you have a negative vibe about her, giving you that little itch in the back of your brain that says 'something about her isn't quite right...' then Welcome, take a seat, and feel free to air your opinions, for we are all ears
👏👏👏😄😄 yes exactly......

Reactions: 5
Just how does she clean with those geet long sleeves covering half her hands?
She’s all awkward, introverted and stuff, gangly, like nana-ish. No aura about her, which is the exact opposite when she’s performing.

Oh yeah, I’ve been married donkeys years.

I’m going over to have a nosey on her stories and see what’s going on with her rings, see ya in a min.
Nothing very exciting, looks like Jamie’s gone away for a few days so she’s just had a break from wearing them for a bit

just because she's getting one star reviews, won't mean she drops down the ratings, it's not about reviews it's about sales
True, but personally I read reviews before buying books and if I saw loads of the same comments at how bad it is I wouldn’t bother. Looks like they’re trying to hide how bad it is from other comments on here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.