Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have a look shortly. The MJ ones are nice little ones, you can mix the smells to create your own, and they do mixed jars.
Yes same, they do these little beans you can mix different scents. They also do a monthly box which I got for ages and loved ❤

Reactions: 1
Anyone who was asking about wax melts, I get mine from MJ wax melts. They smell amazing, they’re really reasonable, they’re plastic free packaging and the customer service is fab. I came across it on Instagram as it’s Vicky McClure’s sister who set it up and VM shared it.
Thankyou for this! Now i’ve cut back on the unneeded cleaning I want to try wax melts to fragrance my home but I was definitely put off using Ava May thanks to Hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lifewithloumumof2 her stories make me really sad today 😓 she’s well and truly been sucked in, thinking she’s not good enough. I know she’s a bit rough around the edges but I feel really sorry for her. Wish she would wake up and realise like the rest of them.
Me too ☹ I really feel for the girl, was thinking when she said about expensive wax melts how much pressure she must feel 😞 Poor lass.....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ok I feel like I can speak on this because I do have an eating disorder. I'm anorexic and bullemic. Currently recovering and hate every second. My ED came about as a way to bring back control to my life. I would love Nothing more than to have kids but I would not be able to cope with the weight gain in pregnancy. (Google pregorexia) And the reason I wont foster/adopt/surrogate is because I would hate to have a child grow up and see me in the bad states I do get into. I wont get a pet because who would mind it when I get admitted for the millionth time. I have my beautiful niece's and nephews now. Dont get pregnant if you cannot dedicate your body to that baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Talk of no left hand.
- 10 mins later slowly touches bump and shows her hand. Rings still on guys but still no Jamie...

Reactions: 4
I hardly ever wear my wedding rings to avoid wear. Could we please stop acting like taking them off has any meaning one way or the other?

Reactions: 19
I hardly ever wear my wedding rings to avoid wear. Could we please stop acting like taking them off has any meaning one way or the other?
She has got her rings on now anyway 😂 mine came off when I was pregnant, haven't worn it since!

I'm sure if Jamie had run off and left her while pregnant she wouldn't be posting on instagram, shes been off longer periods than this before

Reactions: 4
I don’t wear my rings and haven’t done for about 8 years , nowt dodgy about it . Took them off before some surgery then didn’t put them back on .

Reactions: 3
I've never been much of a cleaner, always just done enough to make sure my family and I don't live in a cess pit (I'm a firm believer that a few germs help build a good immune system 😅) but I followed the Hinchinator just to see what all the fuss was about. There was a weird subliminal thing that inspired cleaning, probably just because she made it look so simple considering everything was already so damn spotless and I admit, I caught the cleaning bug. Lasted about two days mind you 😂 Then I was thinking about it and how mad it seemed to constantly be spraying EVERYTHING. And bleaching the toilet every day? How has the whole thing not dissolved yet? Her arse must be like a chalk moon with all those fumes. So I continued following out of curiosity and that's when it just got creepy. The progression from uneducated cleaning to fawning over herself just got too much for me and I had to unfollow. I'd love to fully understand the psychology behind the whole thing cos it's just crazy 🤯 Sorry if my post is just brain spew, this is my first post and I'm also trying to watch Sabrina 😂 Oh and just a little observation, 90% of her hinchinators have some quote or another adorning their walls about being unique or special or some bullshit Chanel quote whilst they're all desperately trying to be ... the same ... as each other ... 😶

Anyways, hi everyone 😁😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.