Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Gemma Atkinson on Instagram (she used to be in emmerdale and strictly ) and she is 7 months pregnant and looks fantastic so healthy and glowing. Her latest story is her doing some exercise and she's happy she's put on weight not like old skinny minny hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg her shoulder and back in this. She’s sooo thin 🤢
In Morgan Freeman voiceover: “ meanwhile, Shane was of the group who thought Zoflora smells of cat piss but since the lady took it as a compliment, and was helping him pay his bills; he let her have it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she is, but is she going to take any notice? You’d be surprised how many women think they know better or decide not to take our professional advice!
Who knows, I'd like to think she would for the sake of her baby. You could have told me what to eat and how much though, and it wouldn't have made me put weight on. The stress from that relationship just didn't allow it. I'm not defending her, I'm just thinking from a different angle that's all. I've been away from that relationship for 8yrs now and my weight hasn't budged. I'm not saying its Jamie, but stress in any way does horrible things to your body regardless of what you do. That said from what she ordered on her food shop the other day, shes doing herself or her baby no favours!!

Reactions: 5
Who knows, I'd like to think she would for the sake of her baby. You could have told me what to eat and how much though, and it wouldn't have made me put weight on. The stress from that relationship just didn't allow it. I'm not defending her, I'm just thinking from a different angle that's all. I've been away from that relationship for 8yrs now and my weight hasn't budged. I'm not saying its Jamie, but stress in any way does horrible things to your body regardless of what you do. That said from what she ordered on her food shop the other day, shes doing herself or her baby no favours!!
Imo If she suffered that much from stress that it was having a negative impact on her body then I doubt she would be doing her book tour. Contract or no contract, her health should come first. And it’s not just her health now, she’s also responsible for a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I find really strange is that its like she wants everyone to see how thin she is.

The top she wore on saturday couldnt of drawn more attention to her back than if she had a big flashing arrow pointed at it. Same with the skirt with the big slit up it

Reactions: 7
Lifewithloumumof2 her stories make me really sad today 😓 she’s well and truly been sucked in, thinking she’s not good enough. I know she’s a bit rough around the edges but I feel really sorry for her. Wish she would wake up and realise like the rest of them.

Reactions: 21
Imo If she suffered that much from stress that it was having a negative impact on her body then I doubt she would be doing her book tour. Contract or no contract, her health should come first. And it’s not just her health now, she’s also responsible for a baby.
True, and it would be my priority as well, but we all know how money hungry she is. I think more to the point her family and Jamie should be saying something to her. I know my lot would be

Lifewithloumumof2 her stories make me really sad today 😓 she’s well and truly been sucked in, thinking she’s not good enough. I know she’s a bit rough around the edges but I feel really sorry for her. Wish she would wake up and realise
I felt exactly the same watching them, at one point I wanted to message her 😩

Some of them smell quite like the fragrance they’re meant to, some have a bizarre, chemical, PVA glue smell. They’re not very strong though and they only last one burn.
So that explains why she burnt the three new ones she received free yesterday the same day. The ones in the shape of her cleaning cloths! :LOL:

There's a thread about the wax melts, I've seen very mixed reviews online. She started off saying a business sent her the wax melts, but later on she said it was her friend's business. I think that's someone she's known for a while and sells her stuff and gets a cut from sales. Every time Mrs Hinch does a heavy promotion of the wax melts, they have to close their website to orders for a week or so at a time, they get soooo many orders!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.