Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

View attachment 11121

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

View attachment 11122

And then after on her stories she said it was like meeting friends :LOL:

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)
Who is the satsuma standing next to jamie?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen the latest story...I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my hairdresser said I smelt of zoflora and I certainly wouldn’t suggest zoflora scented shampoo. She’s barmy 🤪
She's paid to promote Zoflora at every turn, if she's been busy all day she finds a new way. She doesn't care if it makes her look stupid. Like the time she took her minky cleaning cloth to watch a London theatre show and showed it in the actual theatre on her stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s a leech, “if you pay me, I’ll sell it” she’d sell her soul if she thought her barmy Army would buy it

Reactions: 8
Who's the man next to Jamie. Him an soph are the same shade of orange
He's escaped from the willie wonka factory
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

View attachment 11121

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

View attachment 11122

And then after on her stories she said it was like meeting friends :LOL:

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)
Willie wonka wants his oompa loompa back ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 11135She needs a decent meal!!!
Blimey, I'm 5'10 and weight about 10 stone. No matter what I eat I'm one of those annoying people who wont put weight on. I hate it if I'm honest and felt very self conscious on my wedding day.
I knew my collar bone stick out so picked a dress that would disguise as much as possible. I've had 3 children, my first no one knew I was pregnant and I fit back into my normal clothes in 5 days. My second I ballooned to a size 16 and it took ages to get the weight off. My third I carried pretty normally, although a friend did describe me as a 'worm that has swallowed a pea' 😂
I'm not going to criticise her weight, I'm sure her midwife will be looking after her and the baby and advising as need be... but when I was younger I did suffer a bit with weight and would regularly not eat as I thought the healthy size 12 that I was, was fat. I dropped to under 7 stone and thought I looked great. I would show my bones off thinking I looked amazing. Only once I woke up did I realise that I didn't.
Yes I'm still slim, but I have thighs, calves and arms with meat on. I know I have my boney bits, but so did my Mum, so that's clearly inherited and theres nothing I can do about it. Maybe shes the same, I dont know, but she does seem slimmer than she was, and those pictures do look very worrying.
I dont rate anything that shes does, but maybe this new found fame has got to her and the stress is making her lose weight. I know in my old relationship that stress made that happen to me and I'd drop weight with no warning.
I'm not defending her, but that picture, along with the now deleted OK Mag one is very worrying!

I’ve just seen the latest story...I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my hairdresser said I smelt of zoflora and I certainly wouldn’t suggest zoflora scented shampoo. She’s barmy 🤪
Very worrying, she is clearly using way too much. Hopefully someone will step in and explain its got to stop for the baby's sake.

Reactions: 2
They are crap. Smell doesn't last long and over priced!
Oh now she’s using the Ava may aromas melts 🙄

Has anyone used her melts - are they any good?

Oh my god, her collarbones...
Some of them smell quite like the fragrance they’re meant to, some have a bizarre, chemical, PVA glue smell. They’re not very strong though and they only last one burn.

• Sick
, I'm sure her midwife will be looking after her and the baby and advising as need be...
I’m sure she is, but is she going to take any notice? You’d be surprised how many women think they know better or decide not to take our professional advice!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.