Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in shock to how slim she is. Soph if you’re reading this (and we know you are). Step away from Instagram for a bit. Focus on your health. That has to be more important than the next swipe up
She will track you down and ban you from her insta for even suggesting such a thing 😂 It doesn't matter how nice or caring people are to her, she treats them like trolls.

Btw if anyone wants to watch her stories for shits and giggles, just open an account and don't add a pic or upload any pics. She will skip over you as she'll think you're a bot and she paid for you.

I stopped watching her after she got pregnant and when I looked again 2 months later I was so shocked how much weight she had lost. I didn't mention it as I couldn't be bothered, but it was really shocking to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So my other half just sent me an e mail he was sent from amazon about my 1* review that was swiftly removed saying that it was outside of their guidelines and in order to help the customer make informed choices they encourage them to review the product and information related to it also saying how if i do it again they will remove amazon community privileges.
i really feel to email back and state how my review actually did refer to how poorly written the book was, and that it came ripped. it seems amazon is well and truly in her pocket.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
When you know there's no filter and you've sold everyone highly edited fakery :LOL: When everyone was gushing how pretty she is on the pic on the right on her instagram, I began to think she'd had jaw surgery. But nope. Was just a lie, as always. It's wild!

View attachment 11126

Idk, but he's holding her touch up brushes lol!

He looks happier in that one pic than she did meeting her fans.
As I say, she honestly has the look of an ex addict.

These threads are literally making hinch army cry!!! Hahaha.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen the latest story...I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my hairdresser said I smelt of zoflora and I certainly wouldn’t suggest zoflora scented shampoo. She’s barmy 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

View attachment 11121

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

View attachment 11122

And then after on her stories she said it was like meeting friends :LOL:

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)
Jamie looks a bit like Rick Ness from gold rush in these pics. I like him though 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still in shock to how slim she is. Soph if you’re reading this (and we know you are). Step away from Instagram for a bit. Focus on your health. That has to be more important than the next swipe up
It’s very worrying. I’m a midwife and would be concerned if she was one of my ladies. As a tall woman, her growth chart will take that and her BMI into account. I’m 5’10” too and you’d have to be quite light to look like her.
She doesn’t appear to be eating for 1 let alone 2! Research is showing that a baby’s future health can be as a result of pregnancy.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen the latest story...I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my hairdresser said I smelt of zoflora and I certainly wouldn’t suggest zoflora scented shampoo. She’s barmy 🤪
tit this cracked me up, who actually would be proud to smell of disinfectant.
Mmm mrs hinch what fragrance are you wearing today? Mountain air darlin, mountain air

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So my other half just sent me an e mail he was sent from amazon about my 1* review that was swiftly removed saying that it was outside of their guidelines and in order to help the customer make informed choices they encourage them to review the product and information related to it also saying how if i do it again they will remove amazon community privileges.
i really feel to email back and state how my review actually did refer to how poorly written the book was, and that it came ripped. it seems amazon is well and truly in her pocket.
Do it. You bought a product that was below par, heck even her fans are saying there's nothing new in it! And it arrived ripped, as many people are saying. The cover is cheap. You are in the right, they are not! Keep battling. Amazon have come across really badly in this. Every other book gets negative reviews if they are bad, why is she exempt for this poorly written, cheap piece of tat? :mad:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.