Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she's having easylocks extensions put in now? Secret hair can't be that good then or not paying her enough!!
She'll go with anyone that will pay her.

She has zero loyalty or morals.

She used to say she couldn't stand anything zesty or fruity as a cleaner, it has to be pine and that vomit inducing kind, but as soon as M&S sponsored her she was sniffing all their zesty fruity stuff saying it smelt amazing and she couldn't wait to use it. Mind you, haven't seen her use any of it lmao.

Notice how she used to say she loved that green pine for her toilet and if it's not green it's not okay, now she's bunging clear down there instead saying it's her favourite :ROFLMAO: She changes her brand deals like the wind. Toss a few k her way and she's yours. You can get her to say anything. Fake as they come!

Hinchers, find your own favourites, ones that you genuinely love, don't rely on someone force feeding you brand deals day in, day out, and never telling you what she really thinks. The things she's selling you she will always say are amazing, smell great, do a great job, I've seen her do that with products that are clearly not doing a good job and messy as hell, like that carpet powder.

Been a while since 1001 paid her. We haven't seen it 'snow' in a long time haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll go with anyone that will pay her.

She has zero loyalty or morals.

She used to say she couldn't stand anything zesty or fruity as a cleaner, it has to be pine and that vomit inducing kind, but as soon as M&S sponsored her she was sniffing all their zesty fruity stuff saying it smelt amazing and she couldn't wait to use it. Mind you, haven't seen her use any of it lmao.

Notice how she used to say she loved that green pine for her toilet and if it's not green it's not okay, now she's bunging clear down there instead saying it's her favourite :ROFLMAO:
I hate that pine toilet stuff. Smells like public toilets or hospitals. 🤢 cant beat a bit of lemon or orange for cleaning all tho I do make a few of my own natural remedies to use

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s a post on the general insta cleaning thread about why the sun newspaper won’t run a story against MH 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair your one probably kicks a lot on the markets arse! Industrial ones are 👊👌
My other hoover is an Air Ram which I bought off a Spice head for a tenner a couple of years ago 🤣👌 and the industrial one is 10000x better! Its very very old but I can't fault it at all!

There’s a post on the general insta cleaning thread about why the sun newspaper won’t run a story against MH 😮
Whats the link for this please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate that pine toilet stuff. Smells like public toilets or hospitals. 🤢 cant beat a bit of lemon or orange for cleaning all tho I do make a few of my own natural remedies to use
Me too, my mother used to use some kind of pine disinfectant when I was really poorly as a child, and one sniff brings those memories flooding back :ROFLMAO::sick:

I'm a citrus girl all the way, before I went more eco too, I used to use lemon toilet duck etc. Every time she dissed any citrus scents in the early days it made me cringe, she was pretty strong about that opinion.

So to hear her, months later, showering citrus scented bathroom products with feint praise made my jaw drop lol Being lied to is one of the worst feelings, doesn't matter who it is. I feel so bad for her Hinchers who hang on her every word as though she means it. And then rush out to buy it. They're like her slaves 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My other hoover is an Air Ram which I bought off a Spice head for a tenner a couple of years ago 🤣👌 and the industrial one is 10000x better! Its very very old but I can't fault it at all!

Not sure if it will link to the correct page but it’s on pg 13 😊

Reactions: 1
Thing is with Hinch she forgets her own lies. I too remember her strong feelings against all things citrus. It was pine pine pine. It was like the woman just discovered pine. Her army were acting like pine was a new discovery, they couldn't get enough of it!

Im a floral or outdoorsy type of smells girl. Used to have to use either the industrial thick pine or thick lemon cleaner to do my chores in refuge. I was on kitchen and bathroom rota 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 8 families one house. I say no more.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

It's the new thread most recent page x

Not sure if it will link to the correct page but it’s on pg 13 😊
Gleam simply tell them that a) they won't allow access to any of their other their clients and b) the ads these publications rely on for revenue won't be placed by p&g etc anymore. Its all an arse licking mafia.

Reactions: 4
Wait, paps are outside her home now 🤦🏻‍♀️ I for one couldn't handle that! I dive to the floor as soon as the buzzer rings and I silence the whole home so they don't know I'm in 😂
That will be a creep shot taken by a member of the public and sold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.