Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how this is allowed, literally boogles my mind. I understand her moderating her own pages but for amazon to do it it is just so strange and literally makes me think this is just some form of social experiment 😂
I thought Amazon raved about people being able to leave honest reviews. Totally disgusting my reviews was never approved.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
7. She stated in the book she was approached by Gleam and other talent agencies when her profile took off and following grew to 1 million (lie) but as stated in the newspaper article she first approached Gleam at 100,000 followers but they weren't sure what they could do for her (fact - see Guardian article below
www.theguardian.com

‘It’s genuine, you know?’: why the online influencer industry is going ‘authentic’
The long read: Calamities such as Fyre Festival have tarnished the booming business of YouTube and Instagram stars. Now the industry’s top tastemakers have a new plan: keeping it real
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com
)

8. Her followers have grown at an unbelievable pace when compared to celebrity profiles of similar size (fact) although her reach on posts is much lower in comparison (fact) leading many to believe that followers have been bought and not genuine (this is not a proven fact)
[/LIST]

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also most of the women buying these Sharks just want to show other squaddies pictures of it so they can go up in rankings within IG and the facebook groups.
Here’s a tip.. get your hoover (whatever make it is) duct tape a head torch to the front... voila! Done , guess what mine is better as I can adjust my light too🤘🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
9. Her personal account and now deleted Twitter shows a history of staying in expensive hotels, holidays abroad and work related trips whilst in her sales role (fact) yet she plays up to the girl next door persona as if experiencing nice hotels and expensive meals for the first time (lie)

10. Her unsafe use of chemicals (fact, using a mix of Zoflora and bicarb on her furnishings as a homemade shake n vac, spraying a lenor and water mix as a homemade fabric freshener) yet these were proven to be flammable and dangerous around pets and children (fact). She's never addressed these methods or told people to stop but instead has switched to the proper products (fact).

11. Her multiple stories demonstrating daily cleaning (fact that they're posted daily), yet there is dispute whether these are old videos reposted (fact her top frequently changes between and her own radio and tv interviews confirm she does not clean daily)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought Amazon raved about people being able to leave honest reviews. Totally disgusting my reviews was never approved.
No nor was mine. Mind you I only went by the snippets posted on here. I wouldn't piss in her pot and buy her hardback leaflet full of Narcasstic rambling and untruths.

I think there must be something underhanded going on between Gleam and Amazon to block all negative reviews on it most certainly as they can't have their special little snowflake Soph upset. Hense why the article of her with an unflattering photo was removed too.

10 year challenge? I wonder when the unfiltered no make up challenge will suffice again. Will she or will she not take part in that?

Reactions: 6
BREAKING!!!

She reckons she’s walked Henry! 🤣😂
Yeah ok love!!!

She’s also seen an article apparently - asking if she works with in the style! “Article” pahhhhhhh no love! We called this last week! You saw it here!!! HI HINCH! You rude, Ignorant- money grabbing self obsessed fraggle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BREAKING!!!

Yeah ok love!!!

She’s also seen an article apparently - asking if she works with in the style! “Article” pahhhhhhh no love! We called this last week! You saw it here!!! HI HINCH! You rude, Ignorant- money grabbing self obsessed fraggle!
Ugh, Hinch needs to spend less time on here and more time tending to her fans - before they end up in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BREAKING!!!

Yeah ok love!!!

Fraggles are cute, I loved fraggle rock growing up.

Ugh, Hinch needs to spend less time on here and more time tending to her fans - before they end up in here.
Some of them seem to have ventured here already today 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here’s a tip.. get your hoover (whatever make it is) duct tape a head torch to the front... voila! Done , guess what mine is better as I can adjust my light too🤘🏼
Well mine was already abandoned in my council house its an old industrial one. Looks about 2 decades old but its a beast! Ive never seen the point of highlighting my dust but might give it a go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 2* review has been deleted now, it took a couple of days and had over 200 votes that it was helpful. Wasn't hateful at all and was based off what was written in the book.

I'm avoiding amazon now!!!
I did my review of waterstones!

Reactions: 4
My 2* review has been deleted now, it took a couple of days and had over 200 votes that it was helpful. Wasn't hateful at all and was based off what was written in the book.

I'm avoiding amazon now!!!
Ye
That lovely shot of Mrs Hinch has wound up in the hinch tags of Instagram.
Ah coz I put it on my story and tagged Hinch!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm rather shocked that Ok article has been taken down....perhaps there is more truth in what you say than I thought....

Reactions: 10
Guessing he's gone away with work but she doesn't want people to know she's home alone which I wouldn't either to be fair! But I guess there's no fun in a simple explanation 😂
Hope she has an alarm / camera system on her house now that she posts it online. I remember when I lived in the UK, not many did... but that was a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Well mine was already abandoned in my council house its an old industrial one. Looks about 2 decades old but its a beast! Ive never seen the point of highlighting my dust but might give it a go 🤣🤣🤣
I bought mine 4/5 years ago..it's an industrial beast too. Nearly sucks the floor boards up! For the cost of £40.00!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.