Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up 😂 something is seriously going on if she is able to have an OK article taken down. The Instagram/Facebook comments being deleted I kind of understood as she would have some form of control over them. Then the book reviews baffled me as surely those being taken down then gives a misrepresentation of the book. And now a press article has gone.
Why? What power has she got 😂

Reactions: 15
BREAKING!!!

She reckons she’s walked Henry! 🤣😂
Yeah ok love!!!

She’s also seen an article apparently - asking if she works with in the style! “Article” pahhhhhhh no love! We called this last week! You saw it here!!! HI HINCH! You rude, Ignorant- money grabbing self obsessed fraggle!
She looks more like a riddler than a fraggle 😆

Reactions: 4
Caught up 😂 something is seriously going on if she is able to have an OK article taken down. The Instagram/Facebook comments being deleted I kind of understood as she would have some form of control over them. Then the book reviews baffled me as surely those being taken down then gives a misrepresentation of the book. And now a press article has gone.
Gleam contact them, presumably Gleam have either clients, play nice or no access?

Reactions: 5

A few Influencers putting this up. Thought this snippet was interesting...

“WE SHOULD LOOK AT PROBLEMS ONLINE AND SAY IT’S CAUSING HARM, IT’S HARMING OFTEN VERY VULNERABLE PEOPLE BECAUSE OF CONTENT THEY’RE ENGAGING WITH, AND THE COMPANIES THAT HOST THAT AND SERVE IT AND DIRECT PEOPLE TO IT SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE. AND THEY WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR IT IF THEY DON’T ACT AGAINST UNLAWFUL CONTENT.”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's pathetic, isn't she. Then you add her thumb hovering over the blocked button for her fans. Not really knowing who anyone is, so she blocks the wrong people (fans) too. She's a piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Falling further and further down in my estimation now. Crying about her “trolls” one minute and now taking the piss. Clearly not a very nice person at all, can’t actually believe I was taken in by her because now I’ve seen the light it’s so obvious what she really is!! Nothing but a vindictive, obnoxious sales woman.
Don’t get me started again on the mental health side of her antics 😡

Reactions: 16
Also most of the women buying these Sharks just want to show other squaddies pictures of it so they can go up in rankings within IG and the facebook groups.
I have a shark ive had mine for about 3 years I worked hard and saved for it. I’ve never posted on SM about it and I never will mines corded so obviously it’s going to be more powerful than the cordless version these poor people are getting sucked in to buying on the back of her ads. What I find so wrong is these people getting themselves in to debt to be like her.

Reactions: 9
Well mine was already abandoned in my council house its an old industrial one. Looks about 2 decades old but its a beast! Ive never seen the point of highlighting my dust but might give it a go 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair your one probably kicks a lot on the markets arse! Industrial ones are 👊👌

She looks physically ill. It’s quite worrying that she is that bony at 6 months pregnant. She looks so grey and gaunt.

Reactions: 12
For the new members trying to catch up on 15 threads of discussion, moving at warp speed;

Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)
A bit of misinformation about the extensions, you can tell by her page she’s a stylist as she cuts and colours hair too. She may only be able to do one colour and style by the looks of it but she does more than extensions.

Reactions: 2
Here’s a tip.. get your hoover (whatever make it is) duct tape a head torch to the front... voila! Done , guess what mine is better as I can adjust my light too🤘🏼
Here's a tip, I've got an ancient Dyson, not performing very well. Changed both filters.... Perfect again. 😁

Here's a tip, I've got an ancient Dyson, not performing very well. Changed both filters.... Perfect again. 😁

This is really good to know, I have an ugly yellow one from years ago and it’s slowly dying! Where would I get new filters?

Reactions: 1
How do you make the meme things I've got a great looks like photo but rubbish at making the photo edits.

Reactions: 1
She’s looking painfully thin for someone who supposedly has battled with weight issues. I do worry about the baby plus all those chemicals Mrs Honch uses can’t be good or for that poor dog

Reactions: 7
She looks physically ill. It’s quite worrying that she is that bony at 6 months pregnant. She looks so grey and gaunt.
That photo really highlights it too. Doesn’t look like she’s wearing much/any makeup but her cheekbone is so sharp which I’ve never noticed before on any other photo of her. She doesn’t look well at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.