Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
Why are there so many Hinch fans here today? 😂 It’s like a sudden influx!
The lost souls 😂

Reactions: 3
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet today my hinchers, I’ve been having my wig done and I’m not well and I’m just so tired. Yeah yeah love

Reactions: 8
I saw this and I just had to leave her a comment, so beautiful and she's so talented. I've tried needle felting and it's not as easy as it looks and so many hours of work and love must have gone into those.
I know Hinch isn't obliged to acknowledge every gift she receives but this woman and another who also made her some Henry letters were worried she hadn't received them. She sent the letters way before the ones that were put on the wall and they were nicer too. I know she must receive tons of stuff but she could at least PM them to say thank you or do a little shout out thanking them. Especially with hand crafted items as so much time goes into them. Being a seamstress herself now she must know that 😂
She isn’t getting paid by them that’s why she doesn’t bother 😭 she only promotes billion pound environment killing companies they pay her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
it's getting weird, almost like there's some type of protection clause around her. I'd love Jameela Jamil to get the anti Hinch bit between her teeth and do her best with the toxic influence.

It could be that any article with Hinch is advertorial rather than editorial, as in a paid for feature and gets special treatment and censorship.
This Ok article should've been left up. They've deleted it. Why would Ok delete it, after all she made a big fuss about being so happy guys to be papped for the first time! Feels like being a celebrity! Now suddenly, it's not okay and she's had it removed. Just because she has no real mink fur eyelashes on and the butterflies chose to fly away with jamie to goodness knows where. She controls and manipulates everything inc her image, but it's out there now and nothing she can do about it. That's gonna grind her gears!

And you know, none of this would be happening or need to be like this, if she had listened to us from the beginning when we said she was naturally pretty and she doesn't need to go the extremes she does. That she's pretty enough and she's making girls and women feel worse about themselves as she continually portrays this Disney false image simply to get rich fast. Yes pretty sells, stunning sells far better than average does, but when that's a fake image, that's really dangerous waters.

She's an absolute sad sack! Anyone that uses a highly edited, filtered pic as their 10 year challenge after photo and sells it to the world as real, is a sad sack and it was bound to bite her on the arse sooner or later.

Now she's always going to be running around with her team deleting pictures and articles, when if she had just been honest from the start none of this would be a big deal.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news...pregnant-baby-bump-husband-due-date-instagram

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is exactly what I mean. So much time must of went into such a piece. The least she could have done is thank her and let her know she recieved it. Rather than all that time, effort and talent to disappear into oblivion.

She must recieve lots of handcrafted stuff but something as talented as that is really special!
Absolutely not defending Hunch, however, she probably doesn’t see the vast majority of things that are sent to her, and anyone that is sending stuff in is only doing to to try and get a piece of the Hinch action and exposure.

Reactions: 5
secret tattlers their not lost their trying to turn us. 🖕🏼 Secretly they wanna be us. But to scared MH will disown them

They need constant love and guidance from her. Their not all in this together today, Jamie’s MIA and MH gone to get her wig done no doubt 🙄

Reactions: 2
This Ok article should've been left up. They've deleted it. Why would Ok delete it, after all she made a big fuss about being so happy guys to be papped for the first time! Feels like being a celebrity! Now suddenly, it's not okay. Just because she has no real mink fur eyelashes on and the butterflies chose to fly away with jamie to goodness knows where. She controls and manipulates everything inc her image, but it's out there now and nothing she can do about it. That's gonna grind her gears!

View attachment 11070

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news...pregnant-baby-bump-husband-due-date-instagram

Genuinely believe she spotted the pics on this thread and got her manager involved straight away to get the article deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Aww the extensions, almost forgot... they will include a swipe up by 7pm latest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what platform Mrs Hinch used to send her squadrons here today to infiltrate us. 🤔

Like I say they are the most aggressive fanbase I've ever had the misfortune to stumble upon. They are grown women acting like a bunch of hormonal teenage One Direction fans.

For the fangirls here today... she is vulgar. Open your eyes to what she is doing. Anyone promoting mental health on a platform should care about the welfare of her fans. Ive noticed her "anxiety" has morphed back into the usual human reaction of "worry". Simply because she cant be bothered with the fans who reach out. It doesnt make her any money.

Yes they are grown women who can make their own choices but please bare in mind that it is the vulnerable she groomed. Young, insecure mothers are probably her largest demographic. Already feeling inadequate even though they are NOT! Because they can't keep up. The poor lady who felt extremely guilty as she decided to use her childrens christmas money to purchase a Shark was a very sad example of her Hinch, we are all in this together bullshit! She got her Shark and decided it just sucks like her other hoover and wasn't what it was cracked up to be. (Because Hinch promoted it so much during the festive season her army went batshit crazy over it, anyone would think this hoover sang, danced and done the hoovering for you the way they were behaving about it) anyhow this influenced young mum was in despair that she had very little money for her childrens christmas because she decided on a Shark only WEEKS before christmas. Women are also posting pics where their children have taken out a couple of toys in the living rooms and it was making them "anxious"!!! She has targetted some really vulnerable people and needs to take responsibility for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely not defending Hunch, however, she probably doesn’t see the vast majority of things that are sent to her, and anyone that is sending stuff in is only doing to to try and get a piece of the Hinch action and exposure.
But she sees all the nasty (and nice) DM’s and even finds the time to block people who reach out to her after loosing three children. She has the time, what else does she have to do?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They need constant love and guidance from her. Their not all in this together today, Jamie’s MIA and MH gone to get her wig done no doubt 🙄
Jamie is bird food, and the birds now live in her wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 2* review has been deleted now, it took a couple of days and had over 200 votes that it was helpful. Wasn't hateful at all and was based off what was written in the book.

I'm avoiding amazon now!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Btw if anyone comes in here and trolls, call these threads negative things, defends the hunch, whatever, the mods want us to ignore them completely and to simply click Report and they will be removed and all their messages will be deleted next time a mod is online with 1 click :) (I'm guilty of also responding, but now that tons more ppl are joining thought I'd do a reminder :) ) I've reported 2 just now.

Reactions: 19
My 2* review has been deleted now, it took a couple of days and had over 200 votes that it was helpful. Wasn't hateful at all and was based off what was written in the book.

I'm avoiding amazon now!!!
I don't understand how this is allowed, literally boogles my mind. I understand her moderating her own pages but for amazon to do it it is just so strange and literally makes me think this is just some form of social experiment 😂

Reactions: 20
Also most of the women buying these Sharks just want to show other squaddies pictures of it so they can go up in rankings within IG and the facebook groups.

Reactions: 7
For the new members trying to catch up on 15 threads of discussion, moving at warp speed;

Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.