Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
Ok, so no one 'hates' her. What people hate is what shes doing. Yes great, make some money, make loads of money! While making that money be honest though. Her swipe ups can all be found cheaper in shops or elsewhere on line, but by swiping up and buying from that makes her money.. again great, but she should be honest and tell people that shes an affiliate. By not telling people and making out shes doing you a favour is deceitful and unfair.
That moves nicely onto the mental health. So mrs hinch lover wants all the baskets, cleaning products, hoovers and blingy tit that mrs hinch has. She swipes up for everything so that she can be part of 'the army' and know that it's ok cos 'we're all in it together ' (note the clever tag lines, sounds like adverts you hear on the tele doesnt it). But mrs hinch lover doesnt have alot of cash, she knows she shouldn't spend it but mrs hinch has subliminally and subtly convinced her that she does so she thinks it's ok and will buy it. Mrs hinch lover also has 3 kids, and job and some pets and lives in a normal terraced house. She now thinks she can get mrs Hinchs house cos shes spent eleventy million quid on the tit she said she should buy and has been cleaning until her fingers bleed. She cant get that look in her house though, this starts to run mrs hinch lover down. She resents the kids, hates the pets and is exhausted trying to fit it in... but wait!! Theres another swipe up! Mrs hinch looks so happy with that product thinks mrs hinch lover, shes even been so kind and sent a direct link, she says she loves me and how useful this bit of tat will be so useful and how grateful she is for me supporting her.. oh ok, I'll buy that too even though I can't afford it. Mrs hinch deserves put support though because shes come from nothing and all this fame is thanks to us, so I'll carry on helping.
Meanwhile Conman Hinch has made an absolute fortune off you and you're skint. That would run you down no matter what you do you can't be like her.. cue the starts of mental health.
Some people arent that bright you know. Some people blindly go through life believing what they're told. They need to feel part if a group, maybe even a family. They're maybe lonely and finally feel part of something. That's what people dont like... mrs hinch playing on people's weaknesses

*EDIT

and dont even get me started on her spraying chemicals everywhere and when people ruin their stuff they worked hard to buy and its ruined she, and her army can say its not her fault and everyone can make their own decisions.... no! They've done because she used to, and still with some things still does do it. Not once has she said 'I dont use lenor anymore guys cos it makes soft furnishings fammable'. In stead shes just swapped to using febreeze. People are making pets and kids I'll because they cost how she sprays stuff. Shes irresponsible and as an influencer she needs to start being responsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why are there so many Hinch fans here today? 😂 It’s like a sudden influx!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, so no one 'hates' her. What people hate is what shes doing. Yes great, make some money, make loads of money! While making that money be honest though. Her swipe ups can all be found cheaper in shops or elsewhere on line, but by swiping up and buying from that makes her money.. again great, but she should be honest and tell people that shes an affiliate. By not telling people and making out shes doing you a favour is deceitful and unfair.
That moves nicely onto the mental health. So mrs hinch lover wants all the baskets, cleaning products, hoovers and blingy tit that mrs hinch has. She swipes up for everything so that she can be part of 'the army' and know that it's ok cos 'we're all in it together ' (note the clever tag lines, sounds like adverts you hear on the tele doesnt it). But mrs hinch lover doesnt have alot of cash, she knows she shouldn't spend it but mrs hinch has subliminally and subtly convinced her that she does so she thinks it's ok and will buy it. Mrs hinch lover also has 3 kids, and job and some pets and lives in a normal terraced house. She now thinks she can get mrs Hinchs house cos shes spent eleventy million quid on the tit she said she should buy and has been cleaning until her fingers bleed. She cant get that look in her house though, this starts to run mrs hinch lover down. She resents the kids, hates the pets and is exhausted trying to fit it in... but wait!! Theres another swipe up! Mrs hinch looks so happy with that product thinks mrs hinch lover, shes even been so kind and sent a direct link, she says she loves me and how useful this bit of tat will be so useful and how grateful she is for me supporting her.. oh ok, I'll buy that too even though I can't afford it. Mrs hinch deserves put support though because shes come from nothing and all this fame is thanks to us, so I'll carry on helping.
Meanwhile Conman Hinch has made an absolute fortune off you and you're skint. That would run you down no matter what you do you can't be like her.. cue the starts of mental health.
Some people arent that bright you know. Some people blindly go through life believing what they're told. They need to feel part if a group, maybe even a family. They're maybe lonely and finally feel part of something. That's what people dont like... mrs hinch playing on people's weaknesses
Sales, pure sales. Which MH knows a lot about given her previous life as a successful salesperson

Reactions: 6
Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
I saw this and I just had to leave her a comment, so beautiful and she's so talented. I've tried needle felting and it's not as easy as it looks and so many hours of work and love must have gone into those.
I know Hinch isn't obliged to acknowledge every gift she receives but this woman and another who also made her some Henry letters were worried she hadn't received them. She sent the letters way before the ones that were put on the wall and they were nicer too. I know she must receive tons of stuff but she could at least PM them to say thank you or do a little shout out thanking them. Especially with hand crafted items as so much time goes into them. Being a seamstress herself now she must know that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Right I’ve just caught back up from last night these threads are snowballing so fast :eek:

I’ve just had this thought though ... What if the hinch house isn’t actually their house. It’s all an elaborate lie made up by gleam and P&G years ago. Think about it right she’s the definition of Essex glam, she’s got the Range Rover, she had the fairytale wedding, perfect dog, perfect husband, baby on the way. The perfect new build house that’s decorated in a modern style. She a saleswoman, is literally selling the perfect life. She posts swipe ups all day leading her followers to the tit she sells hence lining her pockets all the while she’s still selling this dream of the perfect life.
Yes I know she posted on her personal account years ago that they had bought the house but what if that was an actual ploy to start the whole hinch brand without any one realising?
Jamie’s missing because he is at their real house which is a tit tip, he’s had enough of the chemical bomb that’s their fairytale life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My Husband said something similar, that he reckons it was their original home, but they now (or will soon) live in a much bigger McMansion style house, but keep this one for staging purposes...

Reactions: 11
I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?
A lot of reading to catch up on,,,, #1 thread is a good place to start.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
No. You’re not understanding.

She made out she was just a girl who loved cleaning and showing everyone what she uses, because people were interested. That’s fine, nice and helpful to tell people where she bought her cleaning products etc. But as her followers grew and people were buying insane amounts of the products she uses, she began paid partnerships with these brands and did not tell people. She makes money from the swipes ups and she didn’t tell people. She made out she was just being helpful, here you go guys this is where I had my tat from etc etc.
Then she stopped using certain products she had sworn by, because other companies were paying her more to advertise their shite.
It’s dishonest.
Whilst MOST people are able to make the decision to purchase the crap she adversities, including the £400 hoover and steam mops, let’s think of the vulnerable women she targets with these sales pitches. The women who really do have anxiety and depression and so desperately want to emulate her and this lavish lifestyle. And if you buy enough of her swipe ups, the hoover and now her book, she’ll even repost your photo so you feel some sort of recognition and justification.

It’s sick and wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think whoever wrote simply stunning has tit in their eye either that or they’ve been smoking crack
Didnt she take her extensions out last night? Not a photo from today. She does look sick

Reactions: 2
The only thing Mrs Hinch has taught me is that whatever is actually happening, will be different to what she's showing her beloved Hinchers.

So goodness knows what the truth is, esp with Jamie's disappearance, he could be ill he could very well be away, either way she has this shady way about her and has been caught out lying an eye watering amount of times in the past, and at this point I'm past caring. Her constant shadiness is exhausting!

Reactions: 13
I’m posting this quickly as I won’t have WiFi for just over a week . Please don’t bother complaining to Gleam, they are a team of people who have no integrity whatsoever, they have stood by and watched the sacconejoly children be exploited, put into dangerous situations by their so called parents plus defended the adults actions. Instead contact https://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/0...ncy-gleam-strengthening-entertainment-content. Dentsu aegis. I’m not able at the moment to provide email address but if you google, I’m site you’ll find an appropriate email. The only way to stop behaviour exhibited by any of the gleam cult is to make their investors and the companies that are paying them and their ‘influencers. It worked when Asda dropped annal saccone when she laughed about her husband making jokes about date rape, subsequently all gleam youtubers lost out big time as whatever went on after, Resulted in them not promoting Asda , a big contact for a lot of youtubers😂

I don’t mean to tell anyone to suck eggs so apologies in advance but when contacting companies, google ceo along with the company, go straight to the top as well as other departments within.

Gleam never reply, never acknowledge but when the tit comes from above, they have too.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about Sophie’s selling experience

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow.. how do people end up thinner then before they got pregnant? (If she is but I wont mention that again) really do think she some body dismorphia issues or some thing going on.

Reactions: 9
I saw this and I just had to leave her a comment, so beautiful and she's so talented. I've tried needle felting and it's not as easy as it looks and so many hours of work and love must have gone into those.
I know Hinch isn't obliged to acknowledge every gift she receives but this woman and another who also made her some Henry letters were worried she hadn't received them. She sent the letters way before the ones that were put on the wall and they were nicer too. I know she must receive tons of stuff but she could at least PM them to say thank you or do a little shout out thanking them. Especially with hand crafted items as so much time goes into them. Being a seamstress herself now she must know that 😂
This is exactly what I mean. So much time must of went into such a piece. The least she could have done is thank her and let her know she recieved it. Rather than all that time, effort and talent to disappear into oblivion.

She must recieve lots of handcrafted stuff but something as talented as that is really special!

So she's attempted to fool the world, fans and media alike that she looks exactly like Olivia Attwood, inc hiring her looks team, but that's what she looks like without all the trowelled on make up.

I've always wondered why she wears so much slap and fake eyelashes. At least the real mink fur lashes got a day off :rolleyes: Imagine using bits of dead murdered innocent animals to look better. I can't with her :mad: Ugly inside and out. And no I don't normally comment on someone's look, but when someone like her takes a highly edited photo to look like a fairy princess, completely different, and then adds buy these real fur mink eyelashes to her fans on it, with her code for a % off, so she's working for this disgusting company, she is fair game. I'm on the side of being a decent human being and not torturing animals to wear on my frigging face!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
They're gorgeous. That woman must be so disappointed that shes ignored her. Silly bint she is

So your gonna ignore every single point I’ve made and ask am I Jamie? You know I made valid points. Yes I get it she lies and pulls the wool over peoples eyes to make money but how is she any worse than every other influencer and who use their status to make money ?
Lots of lost people today
secret tattlers their not lost their trying to turn us. 🖕🏼 Secretly they wanna be us. But to scared MH will disown them

Because their leader has gone quiet and they are not sure what to do with themselves.
They need constant love and guidance from her. Their not all in this together today, Jamie’s MIA and MH gone to get her wig done no doubt 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.