Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?
She’s a liar!

Reactions: 5
Exactly freedom of speech isnt something you can switch on and off when it suits you.

People have the freedom of speech to discuss where Jamie is wether he has pneumonia on the floor or sniffing lines off a brasses tit. People have the freedom to discuss whatever they want about the Hinch.

If one put ones life up on a public platform one is now public domain and can be discussed as such.

Its called freedom of speech.
I'm all up for freedom of speech but discussing how Jamie might be "sniffing lines off a brasses tit" - christ I know this is Tattle, but really?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
Are you Jamie??

I know and no filters 🤣
Hmm not so sure can you prove you are not using a filter in this picture?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Your comments will only be deleted from here of they are reported and mods think they should be removed.
However you cannot say something is none of our business to speak about and then wail about your own freedom of speech being hindered.
Do I agree with saying she has a surrogate/fake bump/small bump/ no I dont. However. Should it come out that she did indeed have a surrogate then you know what it will be discussed. Just as saying Jamie was sick in bed yet she made and sprayed her bed with the lenor febreeze americam thing and nobody was in the bed which is why it was discussed. Freedom of speech.
What’s the quote about I may disagree with everything you say, but I’ll fight to the death for your right to say it. Hinch supporters just want it all their own way - they can behave how the like and say what they like, but can’t handle it when anyone has a different opinion. I don’t agree with all the comments I read on this forum but everyone has a right to their own opinion and should have the freedom to air it without being jumped on. I just don’t understand when it became acceptable to shut down debate just because some people are ‘offended’ by it.

Reactions: 19
So your gonna ignore every single point I’ve made and ask am I Jamie? You know I made valid points. Yes I get it she lies and pulls the wool over peoples eyes to make money but how is she any worse than every other influencer and celebrity who use their status to make money ?

• Haha
This thread is a classic example of why you shouldn't be inviting mumsnetters over to tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So your gonna ignore every single point I’ve made and ask am I Jamie? You know I made valid points. Yes I get it she lies and pulls the wool over peoples eyes to make money but how is she any worse than every other influencer and celebrity who use their status to make money ?
Because she deliberately set out to prey on the vulnerable. Shes seen a gap in the market with those with mental health who rarely leave their own homes. What else can they do other than buy tat and clean it? Thats all she promotes for "mental health" apparently shining your sink makes it all better.

I'm all up for freedom of speech but discussing how Jamie might be "sniffing lines off a brasses tit" - christ I know this is Tattle, but really?
But he might be you never know.

Hense it being a gossip site?

Sorry to offend another snowflake.

I think the thread is getting slightly derailed by members being offended by freedom of speech and the right to air your views in public.

This is Tattle. There are moderators whose job it is to moderate. It is not our job to do so, it is our job to just post our thoughts and points of view.

The thread is all about Mrs Hinch and how both her and her empire are viewed in the negative. It is not about anything else.

If you like Mrs Hinch and/or have positive emotions regarding her then there are threads and forums and Facebook groups dedicated to that very subject, please vacate the premises and go search those out.

These threads, however, are not that type. So if you have a negative vibe about her, giving you that little itch in the back of your brain that says 'something about her isn't quite right...' then Welcome, take a seat, and feel free to air your opinions, for we are all ears

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Right I’ve just caught back up from last night these threads are snowballing so fast :eek:

I’ve just had this thought though ... What if the hinch house isn’t actually their house. It’s all an elaborate lie made up by gleam and P&G years ago. Think about it right she’s the definition of Essex glam, she’s got the Range Rover, she had the fairytale wedding, perfect dog, perfect husband, baby on the way. The perfect new build house that’s decorated in a modern style. She a saleswoman, is literally selling the perfect life. She posts swipe ups all day leading her followers to the tit she sells hence lining her pockets all the while she’s still selling this dream of the perfect life.
Yes I know she posted on her personal account years ago that they had bought the house but what if that was an actual ploy to start the whole hinch brand without any one realising?
Jamie’s missing because he is at their real house which is a tit tip, he’s had enough of the chemical bomb that’s their fairytale life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah. A few of us have mooted this theory in the past. The house certainly doesn’t look lived in.

I think the thread is getting slightly derailed by members being offended by freedom of speech and the right to air your views in public.

This is Tattle. Their are moderators whose job it is to moderate. It is not our job to do so, it is our job to just post our thoughts and points of view.

The thread is all about Mrs Hinch and how both her and her empire are viewed in the negative. It is not about anything else.

If you like Mrs Hinch and/or have positive emotions regarding her then there are threads and forums and Facebook groups dedicated to that very subject, please vacate the premises and go search those out.

These threads, however, are not that type. So if you have a negative vibe about her, giving you that little itch in the back of your brain that says 'something about her isn't quite right...' then Welcome, take a seat, and feel free to air your opinions, for we are all ears
👏👏👏

I am pretty sure there is a report button on each post especially for the snowflakes.

Anyone offended by theories, comments, suggestions about a woman who has placed herself in public domain really need to head over to the rave threads or the specifically designed fora.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?
She has got to be the person I loathe most at present. She is manipulative, narcissistic and basically a sales bleep who twists people's miniscule brains into her 'world'. She uses way too many chemicals irresponsibly and encourages her sheep to do the same. She claims to have anxiety yet she's happy to bounce from TV to radio to personal appearances at shopping centres, watch her on TV, they are not the actions of one with anxiety. She is destroying mental health and her sheep in her cult are too blinkered to realise. There are many small businesses that have hand made and sent her items that she has never acknowledged nor given thanks for. I'm guessing she is now sponsored by Heinz, considering all her tins of food are all label to the front and indeed Heinz. Her stories are not of interest and just a series of sales pitches with swipe up links. The "I've had loads of you asking where to get this so here's the link" is quite simply bullshit, the "ignore the next few stories I'm updating my highlights" is again bullshit - she is just making sure all her links are still active as they only have a month shelf life to earn her £££, also when she says an item is sold out and provides another link - she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her bank balance. Everything she does is scripted by Gleam. Her mother and sister are vile bullies towards anyone who goes against the cult. Open your eyes and don't be manipulated by them. Head over to tattle and search for Mrs Hinch to see the truth, so far 14 feeds about her, makes for eye opening and interesting reading. Where is Jamie by the way? Not in bed with a bug that's for sure. I think she is home alone and he is away, either that or he's under the patio!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has got to be the person I loathe most at present. She is manipulative, narcissistic and basically a sales bleep who twists people's miniscule brains into her 'world'. She uses way too many chemicals irresponsibly and encourages her sheep to do the same. She claims to have anxiety yet she's happy to bounce from TV to radio to personal appearances at shopping centres, watch her on TV, they are not the actions of one with anxiety. She is destroying mental health and her sheep in her cult are too blinkered to realise. There are many small businesses that have hand made and sent her items that she has never acknowledged nor given thanks for. I'm guessing she is now sponsored by Heinz, considering all her tins of food are all label to the front and indeed Heinz. Her stories are not of interest and just a series of sales pitches with swipe up links. The "I've had loads of you asking where to get this so here's the link" is quite simply bullshit, the "ignore the next few stories I'm updating my highlights" is again bullshit - she is just making sure all her links are still active as they only have a month shelf life to earn her £££, also when she says an item is sold out and provides another link - she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her bank balance. Everything she does is scripted by Gleam. Her mother and sister are vile bullies towards anyone who goes against the cult. Open your eyes and don't be manipulated by them. Head over to tattle and search for Mrs Hinch to see the truth, so far 14 feeds about her, makes for eye opening and interesting reading. Where is Jamie by the way? Not in bed with a bug that's for sure. I think she is home alone and he is away, either that or he's under the patio!
The really talented lady who made the felted dogs was an example of Mrs Hinches bullshit. I would adore one of those! But couldnt pay for such a luxury at this time but it was such a beautiful piece!

She doesn't appreciate duck all but the larger companies who pay her and Ava May wafts winnets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't even know what that means!

• Haha
Put it on my story and tagged her 😂😂😂
This is a perfect example of why you should take a girl swimming on a first date!

But seriously, she looks so ill.

Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
Oh my god they're actually amazing!

Reactions: 13
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
I think you've signed up to the wrong forum here

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.