Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your comments will only be deleted from here of they are reported and mods think they should be removed.
However you cannot say something is none of our business to speak about and then wail about your own freedom of speech being hindered.
Do I agree with saying she has a surrogate/fake bump/small bump/ no I dont. However. Should it come out that she did indeed have a surrogate then you know what it will be discussed. Just as saying Jamie was sick in bed yet she made and sprayed her bed with the lenor febreeze americam thing and nobody was in the bed which is why it was discussed. Freedom of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe you should read a few back threads, nobody has a problem with her business, it’s how she conducts her empire and how the business plan has been orchestrated from day 1. Honesty and integrity are the 2 key words here. Maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Reactions: 23
This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun
If you think it's all just a bit of fun maybe you should read through some threads and take on board some of the things she's done. Her lies and half truths that got her to where she is sicken people, I bet it wasn't fun for the people who got into debt swiping up on her links and buying overpriced gadgets, filling their cupboards with hoards of unnecessary cleaning items because their mate Soph recommended stuff (while forgetting to mention her cut!) - and I don't think it was fun for the poor woman who's babies died when she got blocked by Hinch after reaching out to her, and all the other people who were suffering from mental health issues and just got blanked and blocked by her. Maybe we have different ideas of fun.

Sod off back to your leader you silly little clone and 'shut the door behind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No need to blank put the name, it's my fake profile and not my real name!

That was me 😊
Great comment, I thought there is no way MH can have any influence on what's said on the Daily Telegraph's insta, it's called free speech

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun
Please head over to the rave section and discuss how fun she is. This is not the thread for fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I
I think you're on the wrong forum love....we have a Hinch lover right here! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinch deletes the bad mouthed messages on her Instagram..yet tattle deletes the messages that

Fake profile. Grow some balls and use your own if you want to troll her so much, show who you are. Give the girl a break.
I’m not a Hinch fan I just think some of these threads go too far and too personal.
If I want to use my fake profile then I bleeping well will alright. You're clearly on the wrong forum and trolling now so do one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
yes on the surface it all seems like huge harmless fun, and if she had been honest from the word go, I probably would have no issues with brand Hinch, but she hasn't been honest, and thats where questions from the naturally sceptic start to arrise. She herself has invited the scrutiny in, she will have created the Linkedin profile, and listed her sales career and CV but then ommited to mention it by hiding behind the hairdresser label, it's only because of that I began to feel all was not quite what it claimed to be.

Reactions: 10
A bit of fun? The sordid excuse for a human being blocks a woman with stillborn triplets who reached out? Couldnt send her a message of support even just one urging her to seek some proffessional help and let her know she had her in her thoughts?!?! But finds the time to stick on her filter which seems to trigger an obsene aspect of her nasty personality to "address trolls"? Then acts like an innocent rabbit caught in the headlights with her butterflies and fake crying? Using pictures of sick children in hospital and making it all about her. Did she visit these sick fans? Send them something? No just stuck them in her stories for her own self gratification. The woman is vile.

Shes hiding her true self and uses these 2 filters as a disguise to who she really is. You can only tell by her cackling alone shes horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My comment was Jamie and a lack of ring on her finger. Go away.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.