Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they seriously 80 quid, or is someone taking the piss
Not sure, the link is no longer working for me anyway! But I do remember one hincher moaning at the cost of the apron, I am pretty sure it was round about 80 quid. Or 80 quid for an apron, two tea towels and a crappy microfibre cloth in a "personalised box" as she stated she didnt want them sold on.

They really didn't take off at all. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m actually going to be sick . She just said on insta about this under the stairs thing ‘guys I’m nervous but excited , is that weird’ .

Why would that be weird you bleeping pelican why do you need some messages in your inbox reassuring you that your not weird for question SOMETHING THAT IS bleeping NORMAL .... YOUR NORMAL , YOUR NOT UNIQUE,YOUR NOT WEIRD in fact your literally a production line Essex blonde twit it’s not endearing you bleeping. How many times did you try and find out where the Towie auditions were being held because I’d bet money on it you’ve desperately tried your luck there

Edit removed derogatory disabalist word

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I know! I was horrified when my new ones came last week. All the insides were sticking out but sewn in. They must have had some poor factory workers churning them out at record speed to keep up with demand.
I know China makes and sends a lot of tat but I got a pack of 8 knock off Minky type sponges for a couple of quid with some excellent metal stick in hooks chucked in for free. Gentle scrubby on one side and microfibre type stuff on other side. Love them, wash well and they’re cute colours, too. Boom.

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry everyone for calling sharky out, we will no longer get truths like Sophies middle and maiden name, the school she went to, the town she lives in, her wedding venue, and that she had an inflatable cock on her hen night. Please everyone forgive sherlock and I
How could you do this to us 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The tea towels are two for £18, the aprons start at £20, a kitchen towel and tea towel set is £20 and kids aprons are on offer for £12 down from £15

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I know China makes and sends a lot of tat but I got a pack of 8 knock off Minky type sponges for a couple of quid with some excellent metal stick in hooks chucked in for free. Gentle scrubby on one side and microfibre type stuff on other side. Love them, wash well and they’re cute colours, too. Boom.
Was that on eBay? I should really have a look and waste my money on there instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The tea towels are two for £18, the aprons start at £20, a kitchen towel and tea towel set is £20 and kids aprons are on offer for £12 down from £15
The personalised box containing an apron, tea towel and a microfibre cloth was around 80 quid pretty sure because I remember some Hinchers moaning that they wanted the box bundle but were mortified at the price. Looks real tit quality too.

Was that on eBay? I should really have a look and waste my money on there instead.
Amazon actually. They’ve got tons of Chinese stuff on there these days, some rubbish but some surprisingly good!

Reactions: 3
Not sure, the link is no longer working for me anyway! But I do remember one hincher moaning at the cost of the apron, I am pretty sure it was round about 80 quid. Or 80 quid for an apron, two tea towels and a crappy microfibre cloth in a "personalised box" as she stated she didnt want them sold on.

They really didn't take off at all. 🤔
That actually does take the piss... especially from someone who doesn't wear an apron or dry up. You'd think shed wear her own merchandise. Dick

Reactions: 4
I’m actually going to be sick . She just said on insta about this under the stairs thing ‘guys I’m nervous but excited , is that weird’ .

Why would that be weird you bleeping pelican why do you need some messages in your inbox reassuring you that your not weird for question SOMETHING THAT IS bleeping NORMAL .... YOUR NORMAL , YOUR NOT UNIQUE,YOUR NOT WEIRD in fact your literally a production line Essex blonde twit it’s not endearing you bleeping *******. How many times did you try and find out where the Towie auditions were being held because I’d bet money on it you’ve desperately tried your luck there
bleeping pelican 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She breifly did do an apron and some tea towels. Albet it plain dark grey standard ones you can fetch from China for little less than a pound a pop, with #hincharmy embroided on them so small one would have needed a magnifying glass in which to see them. A whopping £80 she was charging for the apron or two tea towels. They didn't take off. Netbots don't buy things and anyone else thick enough to want to pay that price for them couldnt afford them anyway.
Always gotta be greedy and thinks she’s tit hot. It’s not like she bloody needs the money 🙄

And 20 quid for two tea towels. Some people congratulated themselves for ordering them too and plastered up screenshots in the comments as "evidence" for the Hinchmeister to see. Pass me the sick bucket.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not ONCE have I seen her use any of this "merch" in her stories.

Not even the poxy microfibre cloth.
Shut up Hinch ‘BEFORE I knew how crazy it would get’ aye, just made your own merch on the off chance did ya. She’s an absolute dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And 20 quid for two tea towels. Some people congratulated themselves for ordering them too and plastered up screenshots in the comments as "evidence" for the Hinchmeister to see. Pass me the sick bucket.
I really begrudge buying new towels, even when they're sensibly priced. Got my last lot from the market for £3 for 2 and they're the best ones I've ever had. They're like Grannys tea towels. Bugger paying that price!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now I’m sure the guy making the Harry Potter cupboard is doing a great job BUT why is she advertising him before it’s finished? Surely u would want to make sure it’s done properly and ur happy with it before recommending??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.