Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think MH is trying to get brand ambassador for poundstretcher 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What an achievement to tell her grandkids 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they're the same ones I saw on the I love mrs hinch fb page, then they're actually meant to be for bath bombs. People have been going out and buying them for their stinky minkeys and filling them with zoflora to clean them, then posting on the fb page how the bath has gone manky and now ruined and how to fix it. The few intelligent species did point out that the disinfectant would rot the plastic. The not so intelligent went very quiet and you could almost sense the disappointment at their waste of money
Hopefully seeing zoflora eat through plastic may make some of them wonder what damage its doing to their homes and families.

Reactions: 14

I’m just waiting for it to come out that her house was gifted 😂 literally nothing would shock me anymore
[/QUOTE]
It’s sooooo true! Anything is possible, I keep thinking it’s all a bad dream 🤔

It's only a matter of time. Pride comes before a fall .. the media love building people up and then tearing them down. Some news hounds will be already digging dirt. The bubble will burst and her stans will eventually turn on her. It's the nature of the beast. Besides, you sound like you have history with her, any more tidbits? LOL. Popcorn ready 😆
It's only a matter of time. Pride comes before a fall .. the media love building people up and then tearing them down. Some news hounds will be already digging dirt. The bubble will burst and her stans will eventually turn on her. It's the nature of the beast. Besides, you sound like you have history with her, any more tidbits? LOL. Popcorn ready 😆
I’m just waiting for it to come out that her house was gifted 😂 literally nothing would shock me anymore
I agree, she’s got to be one very “ANXIOUS”
Worried woman right now, always be careful what you wish for and all that!

Reactions: 3
Portraying her not so perfect life just makes others at home feel low, adding to their anxiety. I think it’s all for the cameras as I was at a wedding a few weeks ago near Maldon and was talking to the ladies on my table. Mrs Hinchs mum popped up and the things that she told us, apparently she worked with her many years ago at the sports centre at the bar. She said that Mrs Hinch mum freeda was a nasty woman and insane. Apparently her neighbours at the time hated her and her youngest Sophie as she was a nasty little bully, and they have lots of skeletons in their closet. Kind of makes it believable when you see just how mad mummy is on fb if anyone dares to mention her kid. It’s all pathetic if you ask me.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh plenty her and her family made life hell for our family. Sophie claims it’s all wonderful but the truth behind her is unreal . The papers didnt want my story three month ago but now I’ll try again. She’s pictured with kids being all nice at a book signing yet she don’t even like the kids in her own family . Mate it’s all coming out about the jealous little liar she is. Also I don’t want any money for a story I’ll donate it to charity. She’s just vile and is her family .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely someone with
issues ... anxiety would not post constantly selfies and be happy with the world knowing her business. Are Hinchers all silly? She’s a sales woman who in fact bullies others and makes money from the vulnerable. Anyone who knows her would be able to share lots with the paper and the truth will out... can’t gonto a gym do had a gastric band ... so anxious and don’t drink she claims yet she is pictured dancing in the middle of Brighton on a hen do at a packed gay pride weekend. She fails to mention jamie was her boss and she was cheating on him!!! Wow really what crap . And now you all are paying for her to stay home and have it easy whilst some of us have no choice but to work to live. She’s a disgusting liar and I hope you Hinchers enjoyed paying for the extension to her home she’s currently having done. She does not support mental health that’s for sure infact it’s an act to win over the vulnerable!!!!!! Watch out for the papers . There is a kiss and tell on route!!!!!
She was cheating on Jamie?

Reactions: 2
The thing that finished me off for MH and her followers were people sending their kids into school dressed as slutty as she does for world book day. The book hasn’t even been released and little girls were dressed up with full faces of slap and lashes. Absolutely disgusting and she promoted it 😡 my daughter went as gansta granny btw, she looked more like gretal x

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember my Nan Using zoflora and I’m 40! People are carrying on like it’s a new, super power product!! Drives me mad!! So very clever with the selling techniques, just wish people would wake up like I have 😏

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it is before my review is removed, I’ve been trying to post this since the day it came out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why haven’t we heard from any exes of hers or Jamie’s? Why haven’t we heard from ex work colleagues, school friends or that ‘Olivia’ she slated over Twitter? Why don’t we ever hear of them going to Jamie’s parents/relatives house? Or why are they never at their house?
Just seems odd, like they live in this tiny, boring bubble.

Reactions: 18
Amazon 1* removers must still be in bed, everyone get on there now!

Reactions: 5
Oh plenty her and her family made life hell for our family. Sophie claims it’s all wonderful but the truth behind her is unreal . The papers didnt want my story three month ago but now I’ll try again. She’s pictured with kids being all nice at a book signing yet she don’t even like the kids in her own family . Mate it’s all coming out about the jealous little liar she is. Also I don’t want any money for a story I’ll donate it to charity. She’s just vile and is her family .
Ohhhhhh,,,, please elaborate!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why haven’t we heard from any exes of hers or Jamie’s? Why haven’t we heard from ex work colleagues, school friends or that ‘Olivia’ she slated over Twitter? Why don’t we ever hear of them going to Jamie’s parents/relatives house? Or why are they never at their house?
Olivia was her best friend growing up from 0/17 . She made Olivia’s life miserable when she made nasty comments to her about her mum. When Olivia answered her back with a true hurtful comment about Sophie’s mum then it all came falling down. Sophie gives tit but can’t tske it!!!

Reactions: 15
Seems awfully close to Jamie’s sister tho? She did a similar unveiling of the pregnancy as she did with her dad.,The one who makes the BARSKET stickers

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they've tried but been blocked. Nothing negative can be posted anywhere, and if it does get through it's taken down. I'd love to know how she, and her management have such power. You cant open Google without reading really bad things about Katie price and her Instagram is full of negative comments. She must have more power than Hinch but it's there for all to see. Same goes for Gemma Collins. The block Hinch has is frightening...

Let's think of the super power that is Donald Trump, that negative news gets through. Then we have Putin.. that's tit never leaks out. She literally has the same power as a corrupt dictator!

Ohhh hold up... I've answered my own theory ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olivia was her best friend growing up from 0/17 . She made Olivia’s life miserable when she made nasty comments to her about her mum. When Olivia answered her back with a true hurtful comment about Sophie’s mum then it all came falling down. Sophie gives tit but can’t tske it!!!
I am good friends with Olivia and see her regular, she won’t lower herself to get involved with Sophie’s childish behaviour. She’s well decent

Reactions: 20
Portraying her not so perfect life just makes others at home feel low, adding to their anxiety. I think it’s all for the cameras as I was at a wedding a few weeks ago near Maldon and was talking to the ladies on my table. Mrs Hinchs mum popped up and the things that she told us, apparently she worked with her many years ago at the sports centre at the bar. She said that Mrs Hinch mum freeda was a nasty woman and insane. Apparently her neighbours at the time hated her and her youngest Sophie as she was a nasty little bully, and they have lots of skeletons in their closet. Kind of makes it believable when you see just how mad mummy is on fb if anyone dares to mention her kid. It’s all pathetic if you ask me.
Can we ask to what capacity you know them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.