Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm letting hubby have a lie in this morning before I take his cuppa because he was really busy yesterday. He washed all our bungalow's outside windows and those plastic bits that seem to be all over the place. I'm sure they have a proper name but that doesn't really matter. This is for Mrs H if she really does read Tattle. He used hot water and white vinegar which you can use for cleaning, disinfecting, down the lav and dozens more places so you could throw away all those bottle of chemicals you use. Oh bloody hell no, just had a thought! You wouldn't make any money flogging it. Sorry lass I forgot. While chatting to my daughter on Facebook last night she made me promise not to show the pic of my cactus I sent her to give her a laugh but bugger it we all need a laugh in these worrying times so I am going to have ago at uploading it. Apologies to anyone who might be offended:)
P1050655.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
SS stories - "might go for walk in woods to find some bits to make an isolation photo frame"

Ooh who is going to find enough twigs first? Who will find the biggest & best twigs? Will they conveniently bump into each other "randomly" on purpose in the woods???

🎶If you go down to the woods today..... 🌲👭🏼🌳🎶

🎶1,2,Hinchys coming for you..... 🌱🌿🎶

To be continued.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the whole ‘phenomenon’ 🤢 is fascinating. The laser focused sales techniques, the emotional manipulation, the unflinching loyalty...
It’s so strange isn’t it? I’ve just seen some comments on the ok magazine post on Facebook and these women will defend hinch to the death. They are saying she’s the nicest person they know, and it must be overwhelming to get 3 million messages a day 🙄 they literally won’t hear a bad word said about her. I wonder what their partners think of their obsession with this woman. I’d also love to know how many of them work and how many are on benefits coz judging by her tagged post and also post in the ‘Mrs hinch made me do it’ Facebook page life is still going on as normal for them. They still seem to have money to spend on unnecessary crap. I think that’s why during this time they aren’t shocked by hinch’s spending coz they are still spending money like it’s a normal day. I just so bizarre.

Reactions: 29
She’s a brazen cow I don’t think today is gonna be a phone free day today and I think she’ll be in the garden clapping like a seal come 8pm. The bbq story isn’t gonna go any further than that side bar in the sun. Once again she’s gotten away with it. None of her hincers believe it anyway and let’s face it that’s all that matters. I’m sure she’s pissed for her neighbour outing her but without pictures it’s just hearsay and they are obviously jealous of her 😂😂 I always suspected she was well liked by her neighbours.
Seal 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Using pink stuff spray on your mattress 😳🙈
I think there's a new one out oxi something for stains Iv saw advertised on FB & insta, but wether it's appropriate for usage on a mattress I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I usually just hoover mine once a week and flip it over to the other side, these cleaning "hacks" these hincher people post about sometimes make me paranoid & worried I'm the one doing it all wrong 😟

The 'cleaning world' is going to end up like the 'make up world' soon - oversaturated with products and "cleaners"

Reactions: 18
Everyone should keeping posting on Twitter and tagging in The Maldon Standard along with GMB, Piers Morgan etc. The fact she has just stuck her head in the sand like she did when she got called out by the fire service is completely unacceptable and the lowest of the low. I know several people who have lost family members and people like her thinking they can ignore the advice are causing the spread of this deadly virus. She can’t control Twitter.

Reactions: 26
I was thinking the other day when she was showing her terra-cycling and there was the tub full of Onslows used daily contact lenses, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him wearing glasses? Does the big vain, vest wearing mid life crisis actually use a new pair of daily disposable contact lenses everyday just to sit about the house? 😂 does he ever give his eyes a break? Or is he too cool for specs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit concerned I’ve hit my head and been sent back in time this evening. Cloth babies? Goodnight kitchen? Fat dog with dick out being put to bed? Bet that zoom call she was on earlier went well if Gleam / P&G have told her to post the sort of content she was posting two years ago...
‘Go back to basics Sophie hun, everyone will lavvvv it’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You’re absolutely doing nothing wrong my love, and I absolutely meant no hate in my message. She is a shambles of a parent. Everything is for the gram. I have two girls, both of whom were very very different. I hope I didn’t make u feel crap Cos that was never my intention x
Oh god no! Not at all xx

Reactions: 5
Why doesnt she have any stair gates on her stairs? Oh that's right because she doesn't let he baby move in case he makes a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning 😊
You lot are killing me I’ve never been this behind on the threads 😂
I’ve liked a couple of comments I agree with on hearts & flowers post.
i expect I’ll be blocked by tonight. I actually want to be. She’s so mind numbingly boring now anyway. I love kids as much as the next person but who wants to see a kid close up with food all round it’s hob every 5 mins. She’s got nothing about her, she’s just a boring bastard!

Anyway I remember someone asking about other threads, I’m loving the secret celeb gossip one 😍

Reactions: 20
I think there's a new one out oxi something for stains Iv saw advertised on FB & insta, but wether it's appropriate for usage on a mattress I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I usually just hoover mine once a week and flip it over to the other side, these cleaning "hacks" these hincher people post about sometimes make me paranoid & worried I'm the one doing it all wrong 😟

The 'cleaning world' is going to end up like the 'make up world' soon - oversaturated with products and "cleaners"

This one??

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg I follow vestl_ife on insta from a second account, aswell as Sophlora.....just looked this morning and she’s blocked me! I’ve not made a comment on her posts or liked a post at all! She must have found me through the vestl_ife following 😂 sad cow!!
She surely must have a team of people (or her family) with acess to her account who do all this for her. It's constant and instant that people are blocked or negative comments removed. I know she's on her phone all the time but it's too much for one person to be able to be that on it plus filming content etc.
Maybe that is Jamie's full time job now....

Reactions: 19
And today it's Colonel Tom moores 100th birthday who fought in the 2nd world war for our freedom and raised 29 mil for charity.

What you done to help soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why doesnt she have any stair gates on her stairs? Oh that's right because she doesn't let he baby move in case he makes a mess!
I don’t think she will ever get one coz it will ruin her house. She will just either get a pen thing to keep him in or keep the door shut so he can’t leave the living room. But I don’t think he’ll be on the move anytime soon.

She surely must have a team of people (or her family) with acess to her account who do all this for her. It's constant and instant that people are blocked or negative comments removed. I know she's on her phone all the time but it's too much for one person to be able to be that on it plus filming content etc.
Maybe that is Jamie's full time job now....
I bet she does. Coz also when she ‘comments’ on her hincers post she often just comments with 3 yellow hearts. That’s very easy for her family to do. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s isn’t the only with access to that account.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely lost the plot with her content, doesn’t know what the Hell she should be plugging anymore. Sooner her agents drop her the better then hinchland will crumble away 😊
ATV trolls

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.