Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit concerned I’ve hit my head and been sent back in time this evening. Cloth babies? Goodnight kitchen? Fat dog with dick out being put to bed? Bet that zoom call she was on earlier went well if Gleam / P&G have told her to post the sort of content she was posting two years ago...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I’m trying To find these bbq pics guyyyzzz lol. Can’t find them.
I was thinking maybe when the sun published the story it may have had used an image/ images. Gleam see them and paid an amount of money to protect their client. It was just one comment I see I didn’t scroll.
I just want to see what she’s being called out for tbh, part of me thinks it’s bollocks, without proof anyway. I doubt she would be that silly to have a gathering, like a previous poster said was prob just her mum. It couldn’t be any worse than a neighbour a few metres from me having a gathering for a 40th just Sunday, 3 ppl with masks and older, about 7 other approx 40 yr olds and about 4 kids! Holding wine glasses!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m trying To find these bbq pics guyyyzzz lol. Can’t find them.
I was thinking maybe when the sun published the story it may have had used an image/ images. Gleam see them and paid an amount of money to protect their client. It was just one comment I see I didn’t scroll.
I just want to see what she’s being called out for tbh, part of me thinks it’s bollocks, without proof anyway. I doubt she would be that silly to have a gathering, like a previous poster said was prob just her mum. It couldn’t be any worse than a neighbour a few metres from me having a gathering for a 40th just Sunday, 3 ppl with masks and older, about 7 other approx 40 yr olds and about 4 kids! Holding wine glasses!
I saw a comment about pics which I think was the same comment that was screenshot on the last thread and then when I read further the commenter said she’d only read the sun article like us so I think maybe she was a bit confused

Reactions: 7
She’s Maldons princess, they won’t want to know!

@Frostedwindows you didn’t respond to my last message? Why would you think I’m Hinch from the messages I’ve posted?

I can assure you that if I was, I wouldn’t have spent the afternoon in a Tattle Hinch hole that I accidentally fell into reading old threads, when I should have been working! 😀
Your new. You keep profile hidden. You ask a lot of strange questions on various threads. Something just seems off?

If I'm wrong apologies. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I wonder about the credibility of the post I see on ok mag comments from someone saying they had seen the pics of the BBQ. No ones found them
Yet.
I actually think the person meant they saw the pic online (the article) not actually pictures of the bbq

Reactions: 10
GUUUYZZZZZZZ
My name is Sophie which I bloody hate because in my science class there was 4 Sophies! I was meant to be called Mchala then it was Meg after Meg Ryan. Then I ended up with my name which I won’t announce but if you want to know feel free to messange me!!

which I am ashamed to say and yes I am slightly tip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if there is a thread on here for Stacey but I can’t find it, and I don’t know if this has been said already but can we just talk about her putting Rex in a girls floral baby grow 🙄🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if there is a thread on here for Stacey but I can’t find it, and I don’t know if this has been said already but can we just talk about her putting Rex in a girls floral baby grow 🙄🤣
There is a thread, its on the main forum page. I dont think its a girls baby grow, its just a white baby grow with flowers on, Rex is tiny and doesnt know his own name let alone what hes wearing what does it matter 😂😂😂😂. If u go to that thread instead youl see lots of posts on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Finally caught up 😂

I'm betting today will be a phone free day as she's feeling anxious (getting her out of clapping on insta tonight and any backlash from the article)

Reactions: 13
Yes. We can talk about it. He looks lovely in whatever he wears because he’s a baby. He is a happy and well loved little lad who doesn’t need to wear head to toe blue all day because thankfully we aren’t living in 1945.

there we go, we talked about it 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
Omg I follow vestl_ife on insta from a second account, aswell as Sophlora.....just looked this morning and she’s blocked me! I’ve not made a comment on her posts or liked a post at all! She must have found me through the vestl_ife following 😂 sad cow!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Got a feeling she’s going to have a phone free day today, partly to avoid having to go outside to clap and risk an encounter with the neighbours but also because she clearly doesn’t give a tit about anyone that doesn’t live in Guantanamo Grey,

Wonder if the neighbour she threw the teaspoon at is the same one that shopped her to the Sun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Post came up on my facebook this morning about Charlie Bighams (mega expensive ready meals that Soph lives on), delivering lasagne to 3000 homes around their kitchens for local residents during lockdown.

Selfish Soph goes through her drawers and puts together a care package - for herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone follow Mrs C cleaning or something like that. She is a nurse and a Hinch fanatic. She is constanly posting videos of her B&M/home bargins hauls of non-essential items. What hope have we got????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s a brazen cow I don’t think today is gonna be a phone free day today and I think she’ll be in the garden clapping like a seal come 8pm. The bbq story isn’t gonna go any further than that side bar in the sun. Once again she’s gotten away with it. None of her hincers believe it anyway and let’s face it that’s all that matters. I’m sure she’s pissed for her neighbour outing her but without pictures it’s just hearsay and they are obviously jealous of her 😂😂 I always suspected she was well liked by her neighbours.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Got a feeling she’s going to have a phone free day today, partly to avoid having to go outside to clap and risk an encounter with the neighbours but also because she clearly doesn’t give a tit about anyone that doesn’t live in Guantanamo Grey,

Wonder if the neighbour she threw the teaspoon at is the same one that shopped her to the Sun...
Guantanamo Grey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone follow Mrs C cleaning or something like that. She is a nurse and a Hinch fanatic. She is constanly posting videos of her B&M/home bargins hauls of non-essential items. What hope have we got????
Just watched her stories having a rant about being called out for none essential shopping and the she bangs on about being trolled 🙄 it’s definitely a rite of passage for Hinchers to be trolled. They don’t even know the meaning of what a troll is coz if they did they would realise that they are the biggest trolls around.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.