Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the Maldon Standard. On the previous thread a few people said that they’ve emailed them. Tempted to do it myself as it frustrates me that she gets away with so much!
She’s Maldons princess, they won’t want to know!

@Frostedwindows you didn’t respond to my last message? Why would you think I’m Hinch from the messages I’ve posted?

I can assure you that if I was, I wouldn’t have spent the afternoon in a Tattle Hinch hole that I accidentally fell into reading old threads, when I should have been working! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s Maldons princess, they won’t want to know!

@Frostedwindows you didn’t respond to my last message? Why would you think I’m Hinch from the messages I’ve posted?

I can assure you that if I was, I wouldn’t have spent the afternoon in a Tattle Hinch hole that I accidentally fell into reading old threads, when I should have been working! 😀
Maldrons princess???

🤣🤣
Absolutely howling at that heart 😂😆 That is our zoph if she was a pissy stick heart 🥴
They should be ashamed to put tit like that heart up someone got a bit happy with the pva glue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How does that dog just lay there like that lol, weird. Does he actually just go to sleep like that until the morning really? I have a dog. She’s spoilt, and wouldn’t allow my door to be closed would have to be beside our bed!

🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously what a joke of a woman she is

The heart 😳😳😳😳😳one of her fan club made 🤣
Pmsl they never got the brief they needed to clean the dog tit off before painting lol
Actually first thought sprang to mind it’s a jizz heart lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love how her army defend her by saying "Don't believe anything you read in the tabloids".... By that logic then the 19 million arse-licking stories the papers have run on her are bollocks too then right???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Apparently the ceo of P&G recently went to The Whitehouse and gave a speech about how the company is helping consumers and hospitals.
Whilst an ambassador of their brand is putting lives at risk for a burger.

Actually embarrassing.

She should be one an ambassador for Birdseye instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Her Army 🤣 it's like a cult obsessed with toxic chemical sprays the more toxic the better. Idiots they are in 20 years down the line when they all have Copd from breathing in the fumes they will be sorry. A clean house should smell of nothing . The cult might realise this soon

Reactions: 37
I love how her army defend her by saying "Don't believe anything you read in the tabloids".... By that logic then the 19 million arse-licking stories the papers have run on her are bollocks too then right???
Exactly so all the " good stories " about her must be bollox too😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder about the credibility of the post I see on ok mag comments from someone saying they had seen the pics of the BBQ. No ones found them
Yet.

Reactions: 21
I wonder about the credibility of the post I see on ok mag comments from someone saying they had seen the pics of the BBQ. No ones found them
Yet.
I believe she had Ma Barker staying with her ( not a problem.) But she should have been honest about it. She is brazening it out, if no truth in the BBQgate she would be on the Gretel filter lip syncing about her " Haters " 🎵🎵 if you wanna say something say it it now 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously what a joke of a woman she is

The heart 😳😳😳😳😳one of her fan club made 🤣
is that how many likes she gets in that page these days? When I was in the group 18 months ago she use to get loads more likes than that!

Reactions: 16
is that how many likes she gets in that page these days? When I was in the group 18 months ago she use to get loads more likes than that!
They were probs asleep or knocked out due to the fumes of the Zoflo 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why does nobody ever reports her insta posts, fb ‘hinching’ group posts etc etc..
surely seeing her posts and hinchers posts ‘vanish’ will piss on her snotty avocados?
asking for a friend..

Reactions: 8
All the hinchers nearly wetting themselves "Ooh Mrs Hinch, have you seen your mention on Corrie? " why are they all asking the same question? She's not going to reply to you all, you're of no significance to her unless you're lining her pockets you bunch of saddos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Coronation Street uses product placement, could it be that Gleam paid for a mention?
The writer of that episode doesn’t follow her on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.