Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUUUYZZZZZZZ
My name is Sophie which I bloody hate because in my science class there was 4 Sophies! I was meant to be called Mchala then it was Meg after Meg Ryan. Then I ended up with my name which I won’t announce but if you want to know feel free to messange me!!

which I am ashamed to say and yes I am slightly tip
In fairness Meg...Meghan Markle... maybe it was a lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definately NOT a phone free day..... She's up and admiring her twig heart, going to do a 🌟twig next, she always gets her arts & crafts hobbies done eh but poor Ronnie barely gets to do anything beyond that mat and those dry & clean toys, if she's mum of the year then she surely knows the benefits of Messy Play especially at Ronnie's age.

Am I the only 1 who finds its gross she has put that heart twig in her kitchen?? 🤢 I hope she cleaned the twigs beforehand sticking then in a place where food is prepared, and she comes across so anal with her cleaning, controlling & OCD too

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That fat dog is so weird!!! Goes to bed when told as lies there flat on his back with his dick out. If anything it shows how trainable his breed is and she does him a disservice by not investing any real time in him.

I also don’t get how her kitchen smells of Zoflora 10-12 h later after her soaking her cloths. If I do the same, it lasts an hour max. So either it’s bollox, she had a dogs sense of smell, or she is using waaaaaay more than a capful (probably the latter).

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I commented on the facebook ok magazine page and just had 2 rather nasty replies. Her army our out in force and I couldnt be arsed to reply to the daft cows who worship her. They will bot her arse no matter what she does.
So now the comments are more and worse, and proper licking her arse. I let myself down I replied to one of them purely because he pissed me off, mind I only wrote aren't you a nice person.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on yesterday’s stories so I know I’m behind.

She’s made herself a self-care basket? bleeping really?! Is she working on the front line, saving lives? No. Why doesn’t she make some self-care boxes to donate to some nurses? Because that would involve the greedy cow spending her own money on other people that she has 0 gratitude for.

And who uses a perfume up in a couple of weeks? Unless fag-ash Lil is using so much to hide the nicotine stench coming off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Was she pouring boiling water into those ‘cloffs’ last night? I’m sure Zolfora is meant to be used with cold water 🤔

Reactions: 3
Was she pouring boiling water into those ‘cloffs’ last night? I’m sure Zolfora is meant to be used with cold water 🤔
She’s always done it with boiling water. I did it once while I was still brainwashed and I was choking on the fumes from it and I wasn’t even in the same room!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do I find this thread without having to go to the previous thread and last comment?? It's not showing up as the recent thread on my page, it's still the previous thread? 😕

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously what a joke of a woman she is

The heart 😳😳😳😳😳one of her fan club made 🤣
I would NEVER write a post referring to my children as 'ours' unless I was talking to my husband or family. Just shows what a prop he really is. She needs to realise there are dangerous people out there, some that hang on her every word who will now believe that Ronnie is as much their baby as he is hers. It concerns me ALOT.
She cries over him getting a girlfriend but doesnt mention the thought of someone standing outside her house wanting to take 'their' child out, or the person in the park who wants to walk off with the pram because shes made them feel they have a right to. People's minds work in different ways and some people don't understand concepts.
When I had my youngest I had PND, my biggest fear was that someone was going to take my children away from me. I didn't leave the house for the first 11 months of her life without my husband and when we went out together I would drive him mad asking him to hold their hand, wouldn't let them run in front of us while walking down the street or would come back with my hands bleeding from holding the pram so tight.
This was without people knowing who I am, i couldn't cope being her and a certainly wouldn't be advertising my child as 'ours'.
Might sound irrational to some but I think its terribly dangerous marketing.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I can’t stand how cocky she is. You can tell when she thinks she’s got away with things and has had another highlight to her fame, she acts all manic and excited because she runs the cleaning world. I really can’t stand the absolute wankfyass!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
It infuriates me still to this day the fuss that she gets over doing things that people have done well before it was 'cool' or a photo op for the gram. I don't clean to her extreme anymore (as I've finally sorted my head out) it actually makes me cringe that she does certain things that I've always done.

Don't get me started on her sheeple 😡🤬

Reactions: 18
I worry for the army. God forbid a fire started the full house would be up in flames due to all the chemicals

I did think hinch would have a day off so she could miss out the clap for NHS xx

Reactions: 11
So now the comments are more and worse, and proper licking her arse. I let myself down I replied to one of them purely because he pissed me off, mind I only wrote aren't you a nice person.
I have just looked at the comment section I think you mean. Only onto one comment with lots of replies and its pissed me off wish I never read it Haha, the amount of people saying I watch her stories so i know it's not true is ridiculous. How thick can you be and throwing out "you're jealous" I hate it when people say that if you disagree with something 😂 they are saying dont believe the sun but like everyone else says it's a different story when she apparently she is some genius coming up with her own cleaning hacks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman is the master of manipulation. False, narcissistic, vapid liar. Why don’t the sheep see right through her? Surely her Hinches can’t all be as thick as her. I just can’t get my head around why anyone would praise and adore what she does. It’s like an illness or a cult. How does she get away with it? Posting utter garbage on repeat. These stupid people are lining her pockets and she is laughing all the way to the bank. The BBQ story has appalled me and everyone here and yet she will have the audacity to stand in her chavvy back garden tonight and laugh and clap with her excuse of a husband hollering like the idiot he is. She doesn’t have a clue or a genuine bone in her body.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.