Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaldonMalaise

Not sure if there is a thread on here for Stacey but I can’t find it, and I don’t know if this has been said already but can we just talk about her putting Rex in a girls floral baby grow 🙄🤣
Yes. We can talk about it. He looks lovely in whatever he wears because he’s a baby. He is a happy and well loved little lad who doesn’t need to wear head to toe blue all day because thankfully we aren’t living in 1945.

there we go, we talked about it 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

KA125

Hi, first time poster. I’ve read here for a long time but my user name was stupidly my actual instagram name, so had to make a new account!

I don’t always have time to catch up or read but I’ve just watched her stories and the self care basket has really annoyed me. That dermalogica age cream is a £130 bottle!! And she’s just casually mentioning that she’s never used it. So it’s either been gifted and she’s never bothered with it or she’s spent that amount of money on something and then not even used it.

Plenty she does pisses me off and sometimes I can’t even watch because she makes me cringe so much but for some reason this has pushed me over the edge 😩😂

Edit to add that obviously the bbq rule breaking has also contributed to this!

• Wow
Reactions: 82

MaldonMalaise

Bit concerned I’ve hit my head and been sent back in time this evening. Cloth babies? Goodnight kitchen? Fat dog with dick out being put to bed? Bet that zoom call she was on earlier went well if Gleam / P&G have told her to post the sort of content she was posting two years ago...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Boleynr

Chatty Member
so her 'hinchers' keep her going. she makes out that it makes her happy calms her anxiety and all that knowing she has hinchers who are 'always there' but really they keep her going by buying al this stuff shes posting about and getting paid for every order. she doesn't care about her hinchers in the slightest she just wants their money.
Money money money, must be funny, in a rich man’s cunts world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

GildedButterfly

I’ve sent an email to the ceo of Gleam. Hopefully I’ll get a response and it won’t be generic corporate crap.

Will update if/when I hear anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

LadyB

I'm letting hubby have a lie in this morning before I take his cuppa because he was really busy yesterday. He washed all our bungalow's outside windows and those plastic bits that seem to be all over the place. I'm sure they have a proper name but that doesn't really matter. This is for Mrs H if she really does read Tattle. He used hot water and white vinegar which you can use for cleaning, disinfecting, down the lav and dozens more places so you could throw away all those bottle of chemicals you use. Oh bloody hell no, just had a thought! You wouldn't make any money flogging it. Sorry lass I forgot. While chatting to my daughter on Facebook last night she made me promise not to show the pic of my cactus I sent her to give her a laugh but bugger it we all need a laugh in these worrying times so I am going to have ago at uploading it. Apologies to anyone who might be offended:)
P1050655.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Pretty sad if you think people that live in your phone are "there for you". Sad that you rely on them for happiness and to make you feel worthy. These people are just faceless idiots that line her pockets. She's keeping them sweet so they keep coming back , keep defending her.
I don't have a large family or a large circle of friends but at least the people I do know are real

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
I love how her army defend her by saying "Don't believe anything you read in the tabloids".... By that logic then the 19 million arse-licking stories the papers have run on her are bollocks too then right???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Armistead

She can’t believe she was mentioned on coronation street. I just asked if she can believe she was mentioned in the sun this week too or is she not acknowledging that...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pearlpow

Not sure if there is a thread on here for Stacey but I can’t find it, and I don’t know if this has been said already but can we just talk about her putting Rex in a girls floral baby grow 🙄🤣
There is a thread, its on the main forum page. I dont think its a girls baby grow, its just a white baby grow with flowers on, Rex is tiny and doesnt know his own name let alone what hes wearing what does it matter 😂😂😂😂. If u go to that thread instead youl see lots of posts on it.

• Heart

Wowzers

Ok, so I live near zophlora and went to the same school. She's a few years older than me. A lot of stuff she has done annoys me but until the bbq I couldn't be bothered to say anything.
Anyhoo....
Took a photo of her house at Christmas, well, just before. Can confirm the audi and range and both outside.
Sophie at her biggest was probably a size 14-16. Not huge at all. She may well have lost around 6 stone because of how tall she is but to look at her then you wouldn't say she was overweight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54