Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vest isn’t too quick with the delete and block button is he? I spotted this tonight....he hasn’t acknowledged it but it’s still showing 15 weeks later....... perhaps Ma Barker doesn’t have enough time between babysitting Ronnieblesshim and deleting comments for Princess Zoph
I think he's a little bit slow full stop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sick of that fuckwit Hinch, her chavvy husband and all others like her.

Pardon my language, but I'm furious because of the shitshow that is my sister in law.
She started seeing this guy just before lockdown. They had only met twice. My husband (who's also furious with her, it's his sister) told me this evening that she's going to meet up with this guy tomorrow and spend the weekend with him.

He lives a THREE HOUR drive away, apparently with his parents who are elderly (I doubt they even know she's coming)
The worst thing of all? She works in a HOSPITAL!

She's always been a spoilt little witch, despite the fact that she's 46 now, and never gives a tit about anyone else. This just really proves it.

Sick to the teeth of selfish people like her and Hinch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Week in week out we all take part in an emotional clap for our incredible NHS. Myself and my neighbours cry and get emotional. Week in week out this self obsessed moron and her sleezy husband lark around laughing. She has no respect.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.