Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kenan and Kel really?! Time to grow up Soph! Play with your son, watch something to entertain him. It's not all about you. That went away when you had your son. Selfish bleep.
When I had the godson - bloody Peppa Pig CONSTANTLY!!! 😢
And the nephew was Bing! The duck episode.
I’m cracking my neck at the memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also the clip of Ronnie singing away was so lovely, apart from her squawking. He’s such a cutie, but I still can’t believe he’s 10 months old. I know all kids are different, my oldest walked at 10 months, but Ronnie doesn’t even seem confident holding himself up. It just seems like he’s been majorly held back, and I feel so sad for him.
agree ! My 9 month old is completely different Learnt to crawl at 6 months and she pulls her self up everything , stands and cruises across furniture ! Ronnie seems so behind on his development like every baby is different but he really doesn’t show any signs of wanting to stand /cruise or crawl he just sits there , while being fourced to stand up for a picture

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today
Jamie I've had an idea
What's that bubberloo
Do you thinks there's room at the side to build a little house for the boat
Let's get the boys round to have a look
Friday
A bleeping big hangar with the QE2 in it ...😂
As a narcissist that she is why not call the ship Covidiot2 CI2 🤪🤣

There will be a speech and grand opening smashing a bottle of Zophflora at the hull. There will be burgers l, avocado and everything. It will be amazing guyzzzzz.

In other news who watches Sabrina the teenage witch and Keenan and Kel at 30?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there
I resisted bread for a while when I weaned but sometimes you just need a quick and easy breakfast/lunch. Also my top tip is pitta bread rather than a whole loaf as it takes up next to no room in the freezer, I cut every slice in half then take one out and bung it in the toaster, he adores it.

Reactions: 11
There are so many good programs for kids to stimulate them. Give it a go ż ooh instead of being selfish and watching your crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡
We’re playing the long game. The bad press has started now, let’s keep waiting 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s taking about her favourite smile from Ronnie if it is true about her bbq and I’m 100% sure it is WHY ......when she’s got so much love for him and how her heart hurts for him did she put him in danger, having people round at her house when she must know the rules about social distancing. Hateful selfish woman putting him at risk like that

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I've noticed that there is a ton of negative comments and vest comments on Jamie's gridpost hahaha. He doesn't seem to bother with deleting or blocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There are so many good programs for kids to stimulate them. Give it a go ż ooh instead of being selfish and watching your crap.
I must say my sons nearly 11 months and i have never put kids tv on for him. But then again i actually interact with my son 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes there hasn’t been any talk of ‘ Jamie’s popping to the supermarket or oh I’m getting a delivery of food, Pretty much the same as others mention no names, fridges bursting With fresh fruit And stuff with no mention of trouble getting anything! The housekeepers must be doing their shopping!

yuk Ronnieblesshims breakfast! Advocado reminds me of my old bf he used to eat it with vinegar and black pepper🤢

Nice little bowl of cereal or egg and soldiers would do why she feeding him so much crap just to give her new book content! His poor belly!
Not commented for a few threads as you lot type too fast I’ve missed three I think. But I’ve seen a few ppl on Instagram getting things sent to them!’ Chris from love island has a big hamper from m&s sent to him. Why do they never send to ppl who actually need it 😤😤😤 really annoys me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there
Avocado is a good fat for babies to have in moderation as it’s healthy fats. We were recommended that on the list from our dietician for our little girl at 13-14 months old

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...
Glad you said that. Can't compare an avocado to a big mac that's ridiculous.
My 7 month old loves an avocado.

I'm kind of glad she didn't give Ronnie that breakfast though, raw egg 🤢 she really is an awful cook

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡
I feel exactly the same! It’s so frustrating!
How she can do something like this & then just sit there watching Kenan & bloody Kel is beyond me. So selfish & childish!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So Ronnie has now been plonked on the floor
Guyzzzzz RonRon isn't just planked behind the sofa to play. Look he has his balls in front of the tv in the main area of the living roo . However he is secretly not allowed to touch them and its all for the gram
Yet she still carries on watching what she wants instead of putting on a bit of baby tv. Even better she could get down on the floor and interact with him instead of her phone. Oh silly me she won't do that the gram is more important 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also the clip of Ronnie singing away was so lovely, apart from her squawking. He’s such a cutie, but I still can’t believe he’s 10 months old. I know all kids are different, my oldest walked at 10 months, but Ronnie doesn’t even seem confident holding himself up. It just seems like he’s been majorly held back, and I feel so sad for him.
And then at the end she swoops in with her gammy claw hand and runs it down him! Why she always gotta be stroking him like a pet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When I had the godson - bloody Peppa Pig CONSTANTLY!!! 😢
And the nephew was Bing! The duck episode.
I’m cracking my neck at the memories.
Same when I have my neice. It was always peppa pig or fireman Sam. Then it was mister tumble. There's only so much you can watch before it drives you insane but you put it on for them because you love them. I hate this me me me attitude she has.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.