Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done the avocado eggs and kept the skin on to bake, but that was soo 2018 🤣 it's like you scoop out the eggs to eat but yeah dont eat the skin 🤢

Spoon feeding him again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who called out them eating together? BINGO

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good Morning Sophie Little reminder this is tattle us trolls dont forgive and certainly dont forget, have a lovely day 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guyyyyyyz I’m still learning instagram. Last night before bed I was definitely following her (just for easiness of seeing her stories) but this morning I wasn’t following her? Has she tried to block me? I did send her a kind message last night saying she should aim her #bekind at her own hinch army :)
Yep it would seem you have been blocked. Congrats! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What - and I cant stress this enough - the actual f**k was that breakfast 🤢🤢 I think its just set my morning sickness off.
You might consider yourself a chef Soph but NOBODY else does. Vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or does it look like she has taken a bite out of the avocado monstrosity with the skin on it?!
And don’t get me started on that ‘smoothie’ 🤢
Almost everything she says or does makes me think that she is just a woman child who has no idea of what real life is all bout. How can you get to 30 and not know that you don’t eat avocado skin, that boats pictured on water are generally floating, that lakes don’t go anywhere and that you don’t know how this happened to little ole Soph from Maldon village guyzzzz?
I find her morbidly fascinating😳

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why didn’t she give Ronnie one of them avocado eggs? No wonder he’s eating 2 breakfasts if he’s only eating purée. And did her and Jamie share a plate?!

Also, does she still have that fireplace in her living room? I stopped watching for a while.

Reactions: 23
I've done the avocado eggs and kept the skin on to bake, but that was soo 2018 🤣 it's like you scoop out the eggs to eat but yeah dont eat the skin 🤢

Spoon feeding him again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who called out them eating together? BINGO
Ooh I mentioned that yesterday!

Reactions: 7
Photo attached for anyone who didn’t catch Hinch’s culinary delights this morning 😷
But once again poor RonRon is having purée from a spoon - by his age he could also be having some of the avocado in bits for his breakfast too! But we all know that spoon feeding is the cleanest, easiest option for Hinch 🙄
1EB65802-B5C3-49A0-AE07-BA1C3D97F6B9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 10
Poor Mrs Hinch up all night thinking about boats. Not Coronavirus, not her PR clanger, but boats.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who goes from having sugar loaded cereal and spaghetti in a Pyrex to suddenly avocado 😆 bleeping have a day off with the BS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph
Yes there hasn’t been any talk of ‘ Jamie’s popping to the supermarket or oh I’m getting a delivery of food, Pretty much the same as others mention no names, fridges bursting With fresh fruit And stuff with no mention of trouble getting anything! The housekeepers must be doing their shopping!

yuk Ronnieblesshims breakfast! Advocado reminds me of my old bf he used to eat it with vinegar and black pepper🤢

Nice little bowl of cereal or egg and soldiers would do why she feeding him so much crap just to give her new book content! His poor belly!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The eggs look so snotty 🤢 like her. Ok Magazine did a grid post of her yesterday & it’s got 65 negative comments on it 🙏🏼 I mean there’s a couple of illiterate messages of ‘jealous are you’ or along those lines you know as per. When the negatives are not even trolling at all just politely pointing out issues she & her Hinch army can’t bare to hear/see because the truth hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Photo attached for anyone who didn’t catch Hinch’s culinary delights this morning 😷
But once again poor RonRon is having purée from a spoon - by his age he could also be having some of the avocado in bits for his breakfast too! But we all know that spoon feeding is the cleanest, easiest option for Hinch 🙄
View attachment 119001
I think the smoothie was ronnieblesshim's first course,then four eggs for seconds , we all know he has to get his quota of 30 eggs a week in, so hopefully for lunch it'll only be another two😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The amount of dumb fucks sticking up for her on Insta saying she wouldn't put her family at risk. But surely not virus related she puts her own son at risk by posting him in the bath and constantly using him as a prop. Yet they will all believe that Toff is guilty but coz it's hinch it won't be true.

Reactions: 39
I commented on her post this morning asking if the photo was taken before or after the BBQ. She blocked me within a hour

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Have we had the results of mum of the year yet?
I still think she is doing all the cooking so she looks like the perfect mum 🙄

just give him some toast soldiers like the rest of us did/do with our kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.